Not open for further replies.

Valk

Jun 19, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79370517
Discord name: Pinhead#6600
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 week and 10 hours
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Valk(F) Evil Valk (CI)
Civilian name: The Inspector
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF NU7 CPT
MTF A1 CSG

MTF O1 SPC (currently held role on foundation)
CI-D (currently held role on CI)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warn for FailRP/RDM on May 22, 2022 ( I could not remember the exact reason why I got the warn and to be completely honest I cant remember for the life of me)

-One warn for FailRP on June 2, 2022 (I received this warn for running into D-block as a surface medic and selling guns, I know its pretty dumb and I should not have done it, but these are the only two warns I have received while playing on this server)
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I have lots of experience first hand working with O5 while I was in service with the Red Right Hand. I have seen the way the O5 operate and I am very familiar with it.
- My leadership experience as a Nu-7 Captain WILL come into play while fulfilling my duties as an overseer assistant
- My past experiences working with other Overseer Assistants

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Carry out and fulfill orders of the O5 council
- Patrol around site and make sure foundation personnel are fulfilling their duties
- Help create and format documents for the O5 council
- Work with the A1 Red Right Hand

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

It all started when a polish child was playing in an empty field, in the Mazovia region of Poland. This child goes by the name of Janusz and he was born April 23th, 1989. Janusz was going on his everyday activities, such as waking up early, helping his family attend to the farm, and maybe getting some free time in between. Well unfortunately while Janusz was playing A helicopter from Site 120 CRASHES into the field.

Intrigued by the total destruction, Janusz approaches the crashed bird. Trying to see if anyone was still alive but to his surprise there was only one survivor out of the 5 people on the helicopter. He glances at the men, noticing that they have all black military uniforms, equipment, and weapons, however they bear no flag, only a hammer insignia.

Janusz tries to return back to his family farm for help, but is quickly grabbed by the only survivor of the crash. " I CANNOT LET YOU LEAVE" claims the soldier, "YOU HAVE SEEN TO MUCH". While the soldier is still holding onto Janusz, he grabs his rifle and beats him across the head with the rifle butt. Janusz quickly looses consciousness blacking out next to the crashed helicopter.

At the age of 11 years old, Janusz is kidnapped by a MTF Nu-7 Operative and is taken to the nearby site for medical treatment/Amnestication treatment. However unknown to him he is not going to be going home. Due to staffing issues of the site, The highest ranking o5 on site declares him to be brainwashed and trained into service in an experimental program. He will spend the next 7-10 years of his life preparing himself for his unknown future.

Due to Janusz being completely brainwashed to forget his past and only being loyal to the foundation he is given a codename, and is only to be called by his codename only. The Nu-7 commander on site dubs Janusz with the codename "Valk".

After becoming a proper fighting age, Valk begins his service within the Nu-7, proving himself to be a very capable soldier, he quickly climbs up the enlisted and NCO ranks, and taking down whatever comes across his path. After serving some time within the regiment itself, The O5 council deploys him to a different site halfway across the globe. This site is called Site 65. A remote site located somewhere in Canada. Excited at this news, Valk packs his equipment and moves out.

However Site 65 proves to be a difficult task for Valk, being short staffed on Nu-7 is never a good start, on top of having mid tier weapons compared to the E-11 counterparts, Constant bombardments from CI, and the weight of the foundation being on his shoulders he decides to take a short break and use his PTO.

That is when Valk noticed something, another MTF regiment, creeping in the shadows, bearing a white urban camouflaged uniform and a golden ISD patch on the back. He witnessed the nice equipment they had. And to add on top of that, nice weapons. Valk approaches one of the men asking which MTF regiment they were apart of and received no response, only silence. Pissed off, Valk storms off to his bunks to take a nap and ponder on this strange unit.

However this does not stop Valk. Everyday on his PTO if he happened to spot one these ISD members he would ask them, "What regiment are you apart of?" Or better yet, "How do I join your regiment?" Valk thought to himself "If I keep trying I can get an answer, consistency is key." But time was not on his side considering Valk was on his last day of PTO before he had to return to the surface and start fulfilling his duties again.

While taking the elevator up to floor 2 to return to his normal line of work, three ISD members met him on the other side of the opened door. Immediately apprehending Valk and putting a bag over his head. He was dragged to an unknown location within Site 65. When the bag was removed, he was greeted by a small squad of ISD saying "We are with the A1 Red Right Hand, we have noticed your actions over the past few months and would like to recruit you within our regiment."

After rigorous training, testing, and screening process. Valk was accepted into the A1 Red Right Hand regiment. and started fulfilling his duties and taking orders from the o5 council itself.

Valk

Jun 19, 2022
Slight miscalculation on the total amount of time I have spent playing on the server. In the forum post I mentioned I've been on the server for 1 week and and 10 hours. This is incorrect, the correct amount of time I have been playing on the server is 21 Days.

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
+Support
-Very good application
-Already has a lot of experience working with the council
-Solid understanding of the 05 assistance role and responsibilities

Wolfgang Ziegler

May 20, 2022
+Support
- very great application
-Great at RP
-very Mature
-Great Understanding of the site and O5 council
-Very Nice and Understanding Person

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. Unfortunately, the ███████ has declined this application due to the OA position being full.​

Status
Not open for further replies.