Not open for further replies.

Zalathar

May 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:449911864
Discord name: I hate this game#1701
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 16 Days and 8 Hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Zalathar "Zala" Delosium / Malathar "Mala" Melosium / Xalathar "Xala" Xelosium
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 LT | CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
- To try and help the Medicine Dpt due to the lack of activity seen in it as a whole. While there may be a lot of trainees, there is a severe lack of active personnel in doctor+ section. Now, this is not to say that there is no people that happen to play on medic roles but i do see that there are just a lot more people who i have talked to and who i know in the server that just do support level 10 to get their license and then never touch the class again. I wish to at least try to make people want to play support roles more due to how important they actually are. When i started the server the first thing i did before becoming anything else was get to combat medic to i could help the MTF as a support unit due to the lack of just that. So in summery, all i wish to do as CoM is try my best to make it something that at least a few people will get enjoyment as and maybe even get that to spread to help possibly increase activity in the Department as a whole.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
- I have had experience as a medic in a lot of scenarios and i have experience with not only a leading role as a Nu-7 LT but also as someone who has a CL4 role with a lot of leading involved, that and the fun stuff that comes with leading a MTF unit. I have also had many roleplay encounters on the server dealing with events in the past and even now. From both combat medic and Nu-7 medic i have also gained a lot of knowledge on how the medical role works in a team environment and how it works in a roleplay scenario as well.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- Ill start with the most simple procedure that everyone must learn at least once. And while it may be simple, its the most important one you will ever learn; Shock therapy. This procedure goes like this: You must start by bringing the patient into the second room on your left after entering the Medbay. you ask the patient why they must have shock therapy, then you proceed or stop depending on the answer of why. If they give a valid answer, you must then ask them to stand by the wall and look at said wall. Ask them if they have been revived in this life, then ask them if they consent. If everything is answered properly and to standard, inform them to not go to the light at any point during the procedure and then strike them with your medical grade standard issue medicinal harpoon. After that, revive them with your defibrillators and heal them back to full health. After that, send them on their way.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
- To train, manage, and make sure the medical department is running at maximum efficiency at all hours of the day. It is also to handle any and all matters that concern their department and that is of their level of clearance that can authorize handling of such concerns.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- They are someone who can make quick decisions on both the battlefield and the office room. They have experience managing such matters and have had their fair share of encounters with death, both from friends and foes alike, they strive to make sure this outcome is the last possible resort and to keep the foundation members they encounter on a daily basis stay healthy and ready to take on whatever the world throws at them. We are humanities hope after all. Storylines my character would be involved in are ones involving the medical bay and how the department runs on a day-to-day basis, training, helping, and managing such a place.

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
++Active
+++Support
++friendly
++leader experience
++Take RP serious

+Good communication
++Mature
Note: always seen helping other members and guiding them, and has the skills of leading Nu7, we have a lack of CoM rn and the medical center will sure need his help.
Good luck my friend.

Signed by:
"omar" D. Chad-Chief of the Security Department

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
+Active

Good guy whose very Active and respected.

Luigi Disescutti

Apr 20, 2022
Approved!

Please meet me on site to commence a pre-emptive interview to finalize and make certain I can start you off as an essential member of the medical team.

Status
Not open for further replies.