[USA] 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollastre

Aug 19, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:207375780
Discord name: Pollastre#2227
For how long have you played on CG SCP: ~14 days (354 hours)
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): S.T "The Lucky" (F), R.S (C), Joseph Monroe (CI)
Civilian name: Steven Thomson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 SGT, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I am suitable to be whitelisted for SCP-096 because I have played this server for a while, meaning I know all of the rules and guidelines for the server and surrounding SCP-096, and because I am willing and able to roleplay SCP-096 well. My knowledge and ability to roleplay SCP-096 seriously will help make SCP-096 more accessible for other people to RP with, as sometimes I see someone wishing to test on SCP-096 during low playercounts without anyone able to flag on as him.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified, SCP-096 will sit still (crouching) crying. After 60 seconds, 096 beings randomly wandering around.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When breached, if aggroed SCP-096 is to take the most efficient path to wherever their targets may be, including D-block, if needed. If passive, SCP-096 should wander randomly, not going to any specific destination; if pacified, SCP-096 should not beeline to dblock.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Step 0: SCP-096 is pacified, meaning all 096-1 instances are terminated or given EST. The people attempting to re-contain SCP-096 have SCRAMBLE goggles.
Step 1: A bucket is placed on SCP-096's face (found in HCZ non-spec & PW bathroom) to prevent anyone else from viewing its face.
Step 2: SCP-096 is beamed, then cuffed.
Step 3: Personnel not wearing SCRAMBLE gear are told via comms to get out of the way of the path of SCP-096's chamber, to prevent re-breaching.
Step 4: SCP-096 is taken to, then placed inside its containment chamber.
Step 5: SCP-096's airlock is closed to prevent an accidental rebreach.
Step 6: If necessary, send someone to fix the doors to SCP-096's chamber.
Extra: If 096 breached because someone saw their picture, ensure the picture has been destroyed.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Pollastre !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Camden​

Status
Not open for further replies.