Character name(s): Anakin GroundRunner
Civilian name: Anakin GroundWalker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Operative
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Both my warning and ban were given within the first few hours that I played. I have had no problems in the last 100+ hours.
1. warning for RDM (D-Block killing other D-Block personnel)
2. Banned 1 day for farming, had AFK macro going
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
1. A Sargent asked me to and said that I would be a great fit due to.
2. I have a passion for helping out other players
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
1. Maturity: I am a mature player who has a passion for helping the community.
2. Experience: I have almost 1000 hours in Garry's Mod and the main servers I have played on are RP Servers.
3. Friendliness: Many beginners have come up to me for assistance and I have happily taken some time to explain the game mechanics as well as any other questions they have.
4. Leadership: I have good leadership qualities and have taken command as a Sargent many times to better the Foundation.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
1. Maintain/oversee all security.
2. Manage the captains and other security personal
3. Have "final say" on decisions regarding security unless a level 5 or higher
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Anakin SkyRunner was born and raised in Northern Canada. After years of cold, hard winters, he decided to enroll in the RCMP. After he finally made Sargent, he and his team were sent out into the woods to find a serial killer. After about a week of searching, they came up upon a cabin that they were sure the killer was in. They opened the door and there was a large SCP standing facing the wall. All his officers wanted to open fire but he ordered them not to. He was able to go up the chain of command until he received a weird/cryptic call from a place called "The Foundation". He was told to get his officers back away from the cabin. As he did this, he heard helicopters and a team capture the SCP. Anakin was later approached to help out at The Foundation. This is where he began his passion for helping out SCP and the researchers.

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
-Support
-No cl4 experience

+helping people
I recommend u apply for captain and play it for a while then jump to Chief of GENSEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.