(USA) Anakin SkyRunner's Chief of Security Application (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anakin GroundRunner

Donator
Sep 21, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44794542
Discord name: anakin6199
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 310+ Hours
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Anakin GroundRunner
Civilian name: Anakin GroundWalker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  1. Security Captain
  2. CI Operative
  3. Nu-7 Private
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
  1. Warning: RDM (D-Class on D-Class)
  2. Warning: Metagaming (shot D-Class because I saw/told he had a gun, lost line of sight, and I used his name, not any distinctive features)

Note: #1 was within the first days of playing - my 1-day ban was successfully appealed.
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
  1. I am extremely active and often am on when there are no Chiefs on.
  2. I strive for more responsibilities and I know I could really help train other captains as I have with Cadets, Officers, and Sergeants.
  3. I am already an extremely effective captain as many in the community have said and I would love to continue going up the chain of command.
  4. Some of the documents/training have some inconsistencies. And with the help of Ethics/Upper Management, I know that we can efficiently resolve this.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
  1. Maturity: As a 23-year-old with a wife, I would consider myself extremely mature and have never given up. punishments or acted out of anger on the server.
  2. Experience: I have a strong passion to teach and help other players as I was so lost when I started the game. I enjoy holding RRT and Heavy Weapon Training classes so that players can be educated as much as possible to have the best time. Also, I enjoy interacting with D-Class as they are often the first ones on the server and can be extremely lost. Also, I have over 1000 hours in Gmod.
  3. Leadership: I take great pride in implementing/enforcing the system that has researchers actually waiting in a line against the wall instead of mingling and getting in the way. I have hosted many events as well as 10+ RRT certification courses and 10+ Heavy Weapons courses. I even oversaw a few RRT Training courses to help out with sweeps.
  4. Roll-Playing: I take RP seriously and help other people understand what is appropriate. Often other players fall out of character and I try and help them back into it.
  5. Initiative: I often take initiative on problems that I see. I saw that there was a lack of morale so I planned/hosted multiple Operation “Cooldown” events. This operation consists of two parts, the first part is normal times Killhouse, and the second part is the team death match. Teams are based on Killhouse timing. Winners receive both credits as well as money.
    1. UPDATE: Operation "Cooldown" has had 3+ successful runs with up to 20 people joining each one. When there is a larger crowd I increase the reward (attachments/guns/more money).
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
  1. 1Maintain/oversee all security.
  2. Manage the captains and other security personal
  3. Have "final say" on decisions regarding security unless a level 5 or higher
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Anakin SkyRunner was born and raised in Northern Canada. After years of cold, hard winters, he decided to enroll in the RCMP. After he finally made Sargent, he and his team were sent out into the woods to find a serial killer. After about a week of searching, they came up upon a cabin that they were sure the killer was in. They opened the door and there was a large SCP standing facing the wall. All his officers wanted to open fire but he ordered them not to. He was able to go up the chain of command until he received a weird/cryptic call from a place called "The Foundation". He was told to get his officers back away from the cabin. As he did this, he heard helicopters and a team capture the SCP. Anakin was later approached to help out at The Foundation. This is where he began his passion for helping out SCP and the researchers.

Started at the Foundation back as a Cadent as this is required; however, he quickly moved up the ranks to Captain. He has helped train 100s of officers who have either moved up the ranks to Captain as well or gone to Nu-7 or other security forces. He is an expert at negotiating with D-Class as well as sweep training.

Last edited:

Ben Biden

Jul 29, 2022
+ Support
- Good leadership
- Possesses the ability to lead any Gensec, whether they are lost or acting improperly.
- He always takes his job very seriously.

Captain Anakin can instruct everyone in D-block on what to do in the event of an emergency ;He also assists nearly all of the Gensecs who approach him for assistance or information super fast. He's capable, mature, and performs a fantastic job. Based on what I've observed of him as a captain, I believe he could be a chief of security to give him more challenges.

Jeb Threep

Jul 11, 2022
This is Mr. Z the Ethics Member.
I'd like to take a moment to tell you why I would hand-select this man for the position of Chief of Security.

+Support
-Literally the only GenSec Captain following the Best Practices document that is permapropped in the GenSec bunks on the note board in the upper right.
-Knows everything there is to know about the job and demonstrates it.
-Active. He's on every single night.
-Communicative. He does callouts, shares knowledge and actively teaches anyone that will listen.
-Effective. The man is a monster in PVP.
-Polite. I've never seen or heard of him speaking ill to anyone without just cause and even then he complies with the Code of Conduct.
-Serious. Cloak announced during our Fireside Chat that this is a serious roleplay server and you will be hard pressed to find someone that exemplifies this mindset than Anakin Groundwalker.
-Knowledgeable. He knows the permanent GenSec frequency and where to line up Researchers for testing. If you speak to this man, you *will* learn something new about the site.
-Mature. He is a grown man with a wife and a stable life. He won't suddenly start acting different.

We would be lucky to have him.

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ FULL SUPPORT (From Gensec Cpt.)
- As a newer GenSec Captain he has helped guide me through the process of becoming a CL4 Personnel and GenSec Captain.
- Leads Successful and Effective Sweeps
- Very Active
- Demonstrates a Large Interest in GenSec
- Hosts lots of RRT and HW Tryouts
- Very Mature
- Polite towards those who don't understand GenSec Policy (Can't Say the Same for most Other GenSec Cpts and Chiefs)
- Has already been doing the job of a Dpt. Chief

- Improves the reputation of GenSec
- We have gone 3 days (72 Hours) Without a massive Class-D riot
- THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON TO NOT MAKE THIS MAN CHIEF

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good Interactions
-Mature
-Great Captain

LittleMsStupid

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of General Security's Department Chief. After some time of careful consideration, The ████████ ███████ has decided that you are more than fit for this position after your time as a Security Captain. Please contact staff for the whitelist. Congratulations, Chief Anakin.
- ██-█
Secure. Contain. Protect.​

Status
Not open for further replies.