[USA] Barney "Chef" - Dep. Director of Internal Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney on Meth

Jul 26, 2022
Barney "Chef" | Deputy Director of Internal Affairs Application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53115357

Discord name: Barney on Meth#8888

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started playing roughly 3 months ago.

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: AEST (GMT+10)

Character name(s): Barney "Chef"

Civilian name: Mr. Fiddlenuts

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Internal Affairs Ambassador, MTF E-11 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 2 or 3 warns for FailRP. These warns were given to me when I had first started playing the SCP-RP server, at the time I was still adjusting myself to the rules and have since behaved well. I have never been banned from the server.

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?:
While I have loved every moment of my duty of an Internal Affairs Ambassador, I feel like there is something missing from the department, a void to which there must be a patch. From the moment Sir Barry departed us to seek out better opportunities as a member of the Ethics Committee, the Department has felt almost leaderless, with a strong sense of disarray among me and my colleagues. I believe that I can help return strong leadership to the Department and carry out the duties of a Director to the very best of my ability. I will strive and work hard to achieve the greatness once portrayed by the many directors of this department. I have the absolute best interests of the department at heart, and I believe that with the combined efforts of me, Director Roi and the Ambassador team, we can together build upon our knowledge and skill to manage the Department of Internal Affairs effectively.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
Whenever I'm on-site as an Ambassador, I present myself nicely and I am always a highly approachable and professional representative of IA. I have extensive experience in enforcing the Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics, as from the week I started playing the server, I was an active and engaged Internal Affairs Operative, always seeking out new opportunities. Since then I believe I have grown as a person and built heavily upon my knowledge due to my more senior position as an Internal Affairs Ambassador. I have a highly professional work ethic and always adhere to a gold standard, making sure no stone is left unturned. From day one I have demonstrated this, working on operations and investigations around the clock, whenever duty calls.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Internal Affairs Director are vast, and require an undertaking of great strength, resilience and confidence to perform correctly. They are responsible for overseeing the overall performance of the department, and ensuring the department is running smoothly in all aspects. They directly coordinate operations alongside the Ethics Committee, and approve investigations to be carried out by Ambassadors or Agents/Operatives. It is imperative that Directors always maintain open communication with their men, as to ensure a well-established and stable chain of command. The Internal Affairs Director is the face of the department, and should present themselves as the ultimate role-model for aspiring and current department members.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Barney "Chef" is an ex-member of the Australian Army Intelligence Corps, who performed extensive reconnaissance work on several high-ranking individuals within the Taliban Armed Forces and Ministerial Leadership. Barney has a passion for cooking, he began his work as a Security Cadet, while taking on part time volunteer work at the D-Block Cafeteria. Barney strongly believes in the importance of ethics, and has always treated everyone he meets with this in mind, including the D-class he cooks for. Barney was first introduced into the SCP Foundation through his friend; a senior member and leader of the Intelligence Department at Site-56, whom had contacted him regarding a lucrative and highly rewarding job opportunity.

Following a few weeks of supervised general duties work as a Security Cadet, Chef was promoted to Officer, brandishing his new, shiny green keycard. This promotion opened a gateway to a plethora of new opportunities within the foundation. Chef wasn't very receptive to the idea of standing at Heavy Containment Zone Checkpoint for hours on end, so instead of a position in the Mobile Task Forces, Barney opted for something more demanding yet safe, hence his successful application into the Internal Affairs Department as an Operative. Barney immediately began to adopt the new working style of an Agent, and put his best foot forward to make a good impression for himself. Feeling happier than ever, he had found his place.

Fast forward several months, Chef has made a name for himself as one of the Internal Affairs Ambassadors, and he continued to work hard and marvel at his transformation from a Security Cadet to one of those "people with the cool-looking red keycards". Chef continues to work part-time in the kitchen, during which times he ███████████████████████████. He has worked successfully on many projects, particularly more recently, such as Operation ████████. Chef hopes that he can re-introduce Internal Affairs to its former glory, as ever since Sir Barry stepped down, it just hasn't been the same. Himself and Director Albert "Lib" Roi think they can devise a solution to this issue, however nothing comes without sacrifice.

Signed,
Ambassador Barney "Chef"

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Positive (With Minor Negatives)

+ Extremely Active
+ Long Service Record within IA
+ Well known throughout the facility

- Bit of a Minge at times (mostly when not on IA)
- Has E-11 Commitments as well

Barney is an interesting character of Site-56, being part invincible Chef, and part Ambassador for IA, he clearly has a nack for RP and IA. A long standing member, I believe he shows dedication to his position and would do well, however his minginess outside of IA might give him an... Interesting perspective to some, he is professional enough on IA.

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
+Support
Very active and professional (actually does their job) IA ambassador and would be a good 2ic for Liberator when he is not available. Barney works hard and I can actually trust he will do something about an issue when I bring it to his attention.

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
+Support
Amazing Ambassador and 100% deserving of a promotion to department director, the application is also very well done and clearly has had a lot of thought and effort put into it.

Reactions: Barney on Meth

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1665440574073.png
From the desk of Ethics Director, The Right Honorable Jullian Brown
Greetings Barney "Chef",

We sadly regret to inform you that the position is currently filled at this time, but you are more than welcomed to reapply should it come open again.

Sincerely,
1665440932263.png

Status
Not open for further replies.