Not open for further replies.

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127956400
Discord name: Blu#4017
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 650~ hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): F: Blu, CI: N/A, UNGOC: Francis "Magician" Hall, Civilian: Yamskikh Cheslav Nikitovich
Civilian name: Yamskikh Cheslav Nikitovich
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Beta-1 LT, Beta-1 Special Agent, MTF Nu-7 SPC, and GENSEC Captain. Not holding any currently.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, 1 Three day Ban and 5 Warns. No warns are active.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
I want to apply for Intelligence Ambassador because I enjoy roles relating to the surface or GOI's. I also want to also contribute myself to the department as I have heard that the department is low on Ambassadors currently. I do want to say that I understand the DEA merge is coming up soon and I will not be expecting transfer to the department. I just really enjoy this type of role and the set of responsibilities it contains.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I have extensive experience inside the Beta-1 regiment and have interacted with the intelligence department as a whole many times. This could be from assisting them with a surface operation or a info breach. For this reason I have lots of experience with the type of scenarios the intelligence department plays out in. I have also held many leadership roles in which I have learned how to properly manage and guide a department. I do believe that my negotiation and peace keeping skills are well developed and so are my interrogation skills.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
Most if not all documents I have written has been from my time as a researcher and I have never made a document as a intelligence member. However I do know what makes a document not good but great. When writing a document it should....
Be well formatted including a index
Be without grammatical errors or mistakes
Stay on topic and on the subject
Flow well to at least some extent
Not be too lengthy and unorganized

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
Intelligence Ambassadors will...
Test, train, and teach new Intelligence Agents
Lead surface operations
Lead negotiations and interrogations

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[...Terminal Startup Sequence Begun...]

[Terminal Startup Finished]

[Access SITE_██_Files/Departments/N%A/Personnel_Logs/496B]

[...Loading...]

[Clearance Level 4 Required]

[...Scanning...]

[Access Granted]​
Name: █████ █. ████████

Codename: "Blu"

Personnel ID: 496B

Current Employment: Awaiting Employment

Previous Employment: MTF Nu-7 SPC, MTF Beta-1 Lieutenant, Beta-1 Special Agent, and GENSEC Captain

Clearance Level: 3

Height: 5 Foot 10 Inches

Weight: 149.31 Lbs.

Nationality: USA

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

[Background Description]

█████ █. ████████ also known as "Blu" was born in Wainwright, Alaska into a middle class family of five with two parents and three siblings. "Blu" did not have

much of an early life experience that other kids his age had. In Alaska it was too cold to play outside, school was often cancelled, and his town was

very unpopulated. "Blu" hope for an offer to leave Alaska and when one was presented he would take it. After "Blu" turned

21 he found a gig as a prison guard in a newly constructed maximum security facility. This new prison was put in place by [Deceased] Chief

of Security █████ ███ as a way to recruit new GENSEC personnel and to replace the 39 lost lives during Incident-██. The prison was still

in Alaska however it was much further south and even 2 hours within a city named Valdez. "Blu" took the offer and was quickly transported to the prison via

helicopter with several other recruits. Training and enrollment into the prison was fairly easy and an offer to join the SCP Foundation within the GENSEC division

was given to all prison personnel after 4 months of work. [Deceased] Site Advisor ████ ██ approved the use of Class-A amnestics on personnel who denied the

position. "Blu" accepted the offer after hearing the Facility was located outside of Alaska however he was not aware it was inside the cold artic circle of Canada.

The contract was signed and "Blu" could not back out now but he quickly approved after he found out the Facility was underground and warm.

Inside the GENSEC Division "Blu" was promoted to Captain after going through many ups and downs. However he could not balance being inside Mobile

Task Force Nu-7 and the GENSEC Division so he requested a transfer to Mobile Task Force Beta-1 and would resign from the other positions.

Currently "Blu" is not assigned to any department or Mobile Task Force and is awaiting acceptation as an Intelligence Ambassador.​

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+support only good experiences

However I doubt they are expecting intel ambassadors at this time due to DEA but go wild

Reactions: Blu

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
-/+Neutral
+Good app
-/+ Playtime
-/+ Haven't seen you a lot recently

Reactions: Blu

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Denied

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Intelligence Ambassador. But due to not really seeing you on the job/server with you,we do not think you are currently fit for the position but would love for you to reapply.

feel free to reapply in 2 weeks
if you have any questions message me on discord
Chan-Waltah#0797​
1665726517828.png

Status
Not open for further replies.