EST

Character name(s)
Foundation: "Blu"
Civilian: Yamskikh Cheslav Nikitovich
Chaos Insurgency: N/A
Global Occult Coalition: Francis "Magician" Hall

Civilian name
Yamskikh Cheslav Nikitovich

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
Foundation: MTF Nu-7 SPC (Held), MTF Beta-1 LT (Held, Junior Cl4), Beta-1 Special Agent (Holding, Junior Cl4), and GENSEC Captain (Held, Junior Cl4)
Chaos Insurgency: CI-B (Held)
Global Occult Coalition: UNGOC SPC (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
Yes, 1 Three day Ban and 5 Warns. Only 1 Warn is active Currently.

Availability
Monday-Friday: Usually 6:00PM-9:00PM can be 4:00PM-9:00PM sometimes
Saturday-Sunday: Depending on work it is usually 2:00PM-12:00PM

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?

During my time inside of MTF Beta-1 I have proved myself to be three things. Reliable, Responsible and a Leader. My reliability is a powerful trait that I have gained. It ensures that I can complete any expectations that are assigned to me within the time period. On top of this my expectations are hit with good and exceeding quality work. Responsibility is another thing I have gained and I am very proud of it. Before my existence inside of Beta-1 my responsibility was at a low level. However ever since I joined and especially when I was a CO it has raised significantly and so has my maturity. As an Overseer Assistant I desire to raise my responsibilities to another level and possible further. I can also say for sure that my maturity has increased greatly to the extent that I will have fun from time to time with people but show the upmost professionalism whenever the situation in question calls for it. Lastly my leaderships skills. When I was promoted to LT inside of Beta-1 we were very short on personnel inside the CO team. Due to this from day to day I would be the only Beta-1 CO on site. I would utilize lack lustering leadership skills but eventually I would find better ways to communicate with my task force and organize them as such. One thing I would like to mention that might undermine this application is my clearance level 4 experience. While I have only ever held junior clearance level 4 roles I will say that I am a fast learner. I adapted to being a GENSEC Captain and a Beta-1 LT fairly fast. I could grasp and quickly gain Reliability, responsibility, and leadership skills. As an Overseer Assistant I believe this would be the same case.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?

Overseers Assistants will...
Enforce Code of Conduct
Order Alpha-1 in the case no Overseers are on site
check up on departments and make sure the site is running smoothly
Interview Department and Regiments at request of the Overseer Council
Complete Documentation at request of the Overseer Council
Complete assignments or tasks given by Overseer Council
And in general take orders from Overseer Council

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in

[...Terminal Startup Sequence Begun...]

[Terminal Startup Finished]

[Access SITE_██_Files/Departments/Beta-1/Personnel_Logs/496B]

[...Loading...]

[Clearance Level 4 Required]

[...Scanning...]

[Access Granted]
Name: █████ █. ████████

Codename: "Blu"

Personnel ID: 496B

Current Employment: MTF Beta-1 Command Sergeant

Previous Employment: MTF Nu-7 SPC, MTF Beta-1 Lieutenant, and GENSEC Captain

Clearance Level: 4

Height: 5 Foot 10 Inches

Weight: 149.31 Lbs.

Nationality: USA

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

[Background Description]

█████ █. ████████ also known as "Blu" was born in Wainwright, Alaska into a middle class family of five with two parents and three siblings. "Blu" did not have

much of an early life experience that other kids his age had. In Alaska it was too cold to play outside, school was often cancelled, and his town was

very unpopulated. "Blu" hope for an offer to leave Alaska and when one was presented he would take it. After "Blu" turned

21 he found a gig as a prison guard in a newly constructed maximum security facility. This new prison was put in place by [Deceased] Chief

of Security █████ ███ as a way to recruit new GENSEC personnel and to replace the 39 lost lives during Incident-██. The prison was still

in Alaska however it was much further south and even 2 hours within a city named Valdez. "Blu" took the offer and was quickly transported to the prison via

helicopter with several other recruits. Training and enrollment into the prison was fairly easy and an offer to join the SCP Foundation within the GENSEC division

was given to all prison personnel after 4 months of work. [Deceased] Site Advisor ████ ██ approved the use of Class-A amnestics on personnel who denied the

position. "Blu" accepted the offer after hearing the Facility was located outside of Alaska however he was not aware it was inside the cold artic circle of Canada.

The contract was signed and "Blu" could not back out now but he quickly approved after he found out the Facility was underground and warm.

Inside the GENSEC Division "Blu" was promoted to Captain after going through many ups and downs. However he could not balance being inside Mobile

Task Force Nu-7 and the GENSEC Division so he requested a transfer to Mobile Task Force Beta-1 and would resign from the other positions.

[Access SITE_██_Files/Departments/████████_Council/Video_Logs/332L]

[...Loading...]

[Clearance Level 5 Required]

[...Scanning...]

[Access Granted]

[Began Playing Video Log 332L]

The camera feed shows three men dressed in black suits sitting at a table in a room on Floor 3. An █████-1 Operative enters the room and delivers a note to

one of the men sitting at the table. The █████-1 Operative leaves shortly after.

██-1: "Ah, it seems that the loose end ████████ Assistant was dealt with. Now, who did you have in mind for replacement ██-4?"

██-4: "Yes, I said that "Blu" would be a good fit for replacement, he has skills for this line of work, enough experience within the Foundation, and..."

██-13: "And his loyalty to the Foundation?"

██-1: "Yes, what about his loyalty? Can he be trusted."

██-4 "Is this all it takes? One disloyal member of the foundation for you to grow paranoid? He's clearance level 4 of course he can be trusted."

██-13 "If you say he can then he will be. But don't forgot what happened to the previous ██-11"

██-1 "I've heard and seen him before. He could be a good candidate. We could always just give him a trial period. Are you all in favor?"

██-4 "Aye."

██-13 "Sure."

██-1 "Alright I will contact █████-1 to grab him for us. We should be done here."

The three men collect their things and walk out of the room.

[End Of Video log 332L]

[...Terminal Shutdown Sequence Begun...]

[Terminal Shutdown]​

LittleMsStupid

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Blu"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. Our slots are currently full. You may reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.