List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF O-1 PVT
MTF E-11 LCPL
CI-Alpha(Don't play CI too much)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No.
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I'm applying for COS because I notice GENSEC is performing below standards, they could do a lot better to following orders, getting up and running, and controlling the workings of D-Block. I understand there may be better choices than me, but to my understanding, there are COFs currently, but none of them seem to get on, so it's up to the captains to take control of everything, which I'm sure that puts a lot of stress on them, considering they're not even the chief. I also see that there's no change going on within GENSEC, such as, D-Block riots are handled very poorly, D-Class are given an insufficient number of warnings before being terminated, and mainly, I see a lot of GENSEC not checking D-Class for firearms, which leads to escapes, or in some cases, SCP breaches. I want to find a way to secure and uphold the reputation for GENSEC, by allowing them to get a better understanding of what their job is and how to perform it better.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
Personally, I think I am very well suited for COS because as of right now, I already hold a CL4 position, not a commanding position, but I know the ins and outs of how someone with the clearance level should act and perform daily duties. I have also held a position in E-11, holding down specific areas, detaining and re-containing SCPs and escaped D-Class. D-Block is no different than any other check point, you're just dealing with more subjects than any other position. I also played as a RRT Officer for a very long time, so I know how a sweep should start and end. It should be swift, thorough, and easy. I see a lot of people make it a lot harder than it has to be, in which is why I want to change that.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
My responsibilities as COS are to be as professional as I can be, while keep GENSEC and D-Block in check. My other responsibilities would consist of making sure sufficient enough trainings are held for things such as RRT and Heavy weapons to make sure people meet the requirements for specific jobs, especially with RRT, the more people we have with a Riot License, the smoother sweeps will go with minimal deaths. It is also my job to make sure RRT are commanded to give assistance to E-11 with SCP breaches to secure the safety of all foundation personnel.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Sorry if I write a lot, I want the lore of my character to be in depth and interesting for people who actually care about lore.

Childhood:

Thunder, whose real name is Angelo, grew up in the big city of New York, in a Middle-class family. His father was a Top of the Class Marksman, shooting a 221-marksman score as a recruit in the Military. So, growing up, Angelo always wanted to be like his father and join the military, so that's exactly what he did. As soon as he hit 18, he went to Boot camp for the US army, as he followed in his father's footsteps of wanting to be a marksman, he talked to his SGT about being a Sharpshooter/Marksman. They set him up with a private training, as per his father's legacy in the military, and he shot a 198 as a recruit.

Military Service:
After serving in multiple SPEC Ops missions in only five years, Angelo become known as Thunder, because he was mainly set up in wet rainy jungle areas to assassinate Militia Captains and leaders, and every bullet he fired, thunder would boom at the same time to make sure no one heard the shot. He went on to have 25 confirmed kills in five years, surpassing his father in confirmed kills. For this outstanding performance, Angelo achieved the rank of 2nd Lieutenant, the start of his journey as an officer. As an Officer, Angelo served with his Military best friend John 'Silver Bullet', in training countless recruits in marksman and field missions to ensure the SPEC Ops upholds the pristine reputation. These two were marked as the two most well performed Officers out of the entire US Military.

Introduction to the Foundation:
As time went on, Angelo and John were stationed in Canada to assist with exercises. Holding the reputation these two do, you are bound to catch some attention. A man in a black suit and black tie approached both of them outside of a restaurant, they thought it was just a run of the mill military contractor asking them to perform a mission for them, but the bodyguards that they could faintly make out in the car had symbols on their caps they couldn't recognize. They man introduced himself as Everette, and he asked them if they would like a job offering to work at a "Facility" at first, they hesitated at the offer, but one thing intrigued them, working with other highly skilled men like them. They had never worked with other people as skilled as themselves, so they took the strange man's offer, but first, he sent them with a task. They needed to be pronounced as MIA or KIA within the military. So, that's exactly what they did. On a long, wet night on a mission in Uganda, they were tasked with killing a local Milita leader, instead, they both cut deep into their hands leaving a puddle of blood on the mountain side they were perched at, ripping off their dog tags and leaving it in that puddle of blood. A few miles West a helicopter sent by the strange man would arrive at midnight to transport them back to Canada secretly. New spread like wildfire that two of the most Highly trained Soldiers were pronounced MIA while serving. They were men of the country and military, so they didn't have time to find a wife or have kids, so no family would worry about them besides their parents. Their parents were notified of their deaths. As they were brought to what would shortly be known to them as Site-65, and their home for the rest of their lives. The same man that greeted them at the restaurant, walked up to them and shook their hand thanking them for taking his offer. They walked up to a small shack like building, the man swiftly swiped a card over the scanner, which then unlocked the door allowing them to walk in. The man sat them at a table and said, "I thank you for giving up your reputation for this." Angelo and John looked at each other confused, then the man spoke again. "The place we are at is known as Site-65; a military base used for conducting special operations." The two almost regretted their decisions but bit their tongues as the man continued, "This is no ordinary military facility as you see, here we secure and contain monsters known to the public as Myths and Legends told to kids to make sure they're in the house before dark." Angelo proceeded to say, "What do you mean? Things like that don't exist, there's no proof of any of these things you say anywhere on the internet." The man looked at Angelo and said, "Oh, but there very well is things like this that exist. Monsters that could end all of humanity as we know it, I would love to show you these things, but you would have to sign this document." he said, while pushing two documents forward, one for each of them. At the top of the document, it read, Contract of a Life of Secrecy, Angelo was very confused at the sight of the contract, but had nothing to lose, so he signed it. John declined the offer, and the man told one of his guards, "Take him 5 miles South and Spray him." Angelo looked at John with a confused and worried look on his face but didn't say anything in fear of being sprayed with whatever chemical they had. Angelo was then taken into the Facility and given a uniform and MP5 and assigned the rank of Cadet. He frowned at the sight of starting all over.

GENSEC Security:

After getting an introduction to the facility, Angelo still hasn't seen any proof of these "Monsters", but he was assigned a mentor, Officer Michael, he was a Riot Control Officer. Michael gave him a tour of the section of the Facility known as D-Block, where death row inmates sat waiting for "testing", Angelo questioned what kind of testing was going on in the background in the rest of facility. Angelo was stationed to watch the Airlock to control "attempted escapes", Angelo thought this was more of a prison than a Military Facility, until he heard the loud intercom ring out saying "SCP containment breach. An SCP containment door has failed, all available MTF units respond accordingly." Angelo had seen the word SCP all over the facility, but didn't know what it meant, until he noticed a symbol on the back of his personal tablet reading out "Secure. Contain. Protect." His answer was right in front of him the whole time, but as the breach went on, other GENSEC shouted at researchers and D-Class, as they were known, to keep away from unauthorized areas. As Angelo thought the breach was dying down, the red lights still strobed above him, he heard what sounded like stone being dragged on the ground, he saw the door opening from D-Block to LCZ and in the blink of an eye he heard a neck snap and a tall menacing sculpture appear at the doorway as the body of a GENSEC guard dropped to the ground, at that same moment, he heard what sounded like a generator charging up and a beam hit the sculpture, and rope was then tied around the stone sculpture and he was dragged away, but he caught a glimpse of a soldier in blue, an insignia on his shoulder of a fox, with words under it that read Epsilon-11, Nine-Tailed Fox. Angelo knew what he wanted to be, he wanted to be the hero and contain these "things", so he worked hard for months as a GENSEC Security Officers, achieving the rank of Security SGT, and receiving his Riot Control License and Heavy weapons license from Captain Stevenson, hos noble and honored GENSEC Captain.

Epsilon-11 Nine-Tailed Fox:

After working very hard for many months, going through many breaches, Angelo had learned how to contain many of these SCPs as they were known. He felt it was a waste though, because he feels like his talent and effort was going unnoticed, but that's when one day, a Captain in the Nine-Tailed Fox MTF regiment pulled him to the side while he was in bunks preparing for his day of work, and said to him "Meet me outside that door over there when you get the chance." he said, pointing at the door with a yellow keypad next to it. Angelo was excited yet fearful of whether this was finally his chance, or he was in trouble. At around 1:45pm, Angelo had taken a small break next to the Security Sector armory and remember what he had be told earlier that morning, he walked over to the door and sat next to him, he heard ta faint ding then the door opened, the captain he had spoken to earlier was there waiting for him. He followed the caption to a room with the words "Epsilon-11 Bunks" written over it, he was then greeted by the captain saying, "Hey Angelo, I've been watching for a while, and I've noticed you've been watching us contain the SCPs and how we do it." Angelo proceeded to say, "Yeah, I have. I've written down on my Clipboard on how to contain all the SCPs I've seen so far, all from SCP-173, my first encounter with an SCP, to SCP-106, which was the last SCP I saw you guys contain." The captain said "Very well, son. I take it my first thought on you wasn't wrong after all." he said. "I am Captain Hartwell, lead officer of the Nine-Tailed Fox MTF regiment. I'd like to offer you a position as a private in my regiment, to pay you for all your hard work and effort controlling those inmates in there and studying how we work." Angelos eyes widened with excitement as he was finally happy all his hard work had paid off then said, "Thank you, Sir. I just do my job and so what I'm told to the best of my ability." Angelo was then given an E-11 uniform, and was assigned a bed to sleep in, the next day was the start of his new journey. After Months of experience with containing SCPs, guarding a machine known at SCP-914, and holding down the HCZ checkpoint, he was promoted to the rank of LCPL. One day, Angelo was on his tablet checking his emails, and he noticed a job opening email on his SCPINET email, he opened it and it read "Internal Security Position", He was intrigued by this, so he filled it out and thought nothing of it, a few days after this, he noticed he would spot the men in black military uniforms, like he saw that one day when Everrett approached him, would follow him, or just appear out of nowhere then walk away, he didn't think anything of it, until a week later, he radioed in a report to his fellow MTF that the doors to SCP-008 were left wide open, then the next second, he was cuffed, blind folded and gagged. After a short time of being dragged, he was unblindfolded and was in a server room, fear began rushing through him like nothing else before, there were four men in black uniforms standing before him, he has heard rumors about these men kidnapping people and them not being seen for days. A man by the name of LTCOM Johan introduced himself "I am LT Commander Johan, second in command of the Omega-1 Laws Left Hand MTF Regiment, next the me is LT Cobbs. We saw your application for Internal Security, and we kept a close eye on you, because you looked promising." Angelo shook his head. "We would like to invite you to our training course for Omega-1, but first let me explain to you what exactly we do, so you know what you're getting yourself into." Johan said. Angelo once again shook his head. Johan gave a hand motion to his LT Cobbs telling him to take lead, Cobbs began saying "My name is LT Cobbs, you've probably seen me watching you, popping up and disappearing, enough of that though. Omega-1 is a highly organized branch of security personnel in charge of protecting members and assistants of the Ethics Committee. We are in charge of upholding high morals for all staff and inmates in this building. While D-Class are on death row, they are also still humans too, we wish to treat them in the same way we wish to be treated if we were in that position, we also do the same for staff of the facility, making sure they are following our Code of Ethics. We have invited you to a special training course designed to enhance your ability in combat, but to also learn how to be secretive. Would you like to participate in this training?" Angelo shook his head yes as the men blindfolded him again.

Omega-1 "Laws Left Hand":

Angelo woke up in a strange set of bunks after meeting with the black uniformed men, Angelo was then greeted by LT Cobbs with him saying, "Angelo, you're awake. Let's get started with training." Angelo and Cobbs headed the server room he was in the day prior, Cobbs proceeded to ask him a bunch of questions such as, would you save your commander or a member of the ethics committee, Angelo answered them all quick and correctly, sweeping through the questions. Angelo was then cuffed and blindfolded, when he was unblindfolded, he noticed he was in the kill house in security sector where the GENSEC bunks are. Cobbs started by saying, "This is the kill house part of training, you just make it through this section in 18 seconds or less. You do not have to hit the moving target, as it is hard to hit, or the one at the end in the dark. You may run to the armory and take a weapon of your choosing, be quick." Angelo ran to the armory and pulled out his weapon, an AUG with the word 'Thunder' inscribed on the left side of the barrel. Angelo quickly rushed off back to the kill house to begin. Cobbs pulled out a stopwatch and said, "Again, you have 18 seconds. When you step through the door is when your time starts." Angelo quickly swept through the kill house, even hitting the moving target and the one in the dark. He ran back up the stairs to await his next orders, Cobbs began saying, "Your time was 21 seconds, but you did manage to hit the moving target and the one in the dark." LTCOM Johan appeared out of the corner motioning Cobbs to him, all Angelo could see were mouths moving, as he couldn't read their lips. Cobbs and Johan began walking towards Angelo, John started by saying, "Congratulations Angelo, you did amazing in the kill house. I'm impressed you managed to hit the moving target and the one in the shadows, I also see that is your personal rifle, you mind if I see it?" Angelo handed over his AUG, as he watched Johan inspect it, he said "Thunder. Hmm, interesting name, I know they used to call you that back in the military, how about we make that your callsign? Welcome to Omega-1, you've successfully pass tryouts." Angelo was given a black uniform just like theirs and was given a CL4 keycard with a red stripe on it, he was also given the rank of PVT. Angelo met with Cobbs and Johan in the bunks and was introduced to members of the Ethics Committee and given a rundown of daily duties and what is expected of him. Angelo was excited to start his next journey of being a member of Omega-1.

Edit: Forgot to add Playtime :)

Last edited:

banygan

Apr 17, 2022
-/+ Support leaning towards +

+ Amazing application
+ Good Guy
+ Has CL4 experience
- Not a GENSEC captain
- Doesn't have leadership positions

I suggest you spend some time on GENSEC sergeant then becoming a captain and spending time on that. Then you should re-apply for CoS

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
- Your application is really good and creative lore
- You appear to have prior level 4 experience, though not necessarily in management positions.

I overall am neutral standing on this application as I have no idea who this applicant is nor do I think I see you play GENSEC very much if at all. It would be much more recommended to apply for captain first but before I change my opinion, we would really like to see you on GENSEC sergeant to see how you do helping manage D-block.

Because of the above this application gets a +/- support. Please play GENSEC more so we can get a proper opinion but it would be much better if you applied to Captain first.

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Thunder tbh i never saw you as gensec , always E-11 or O-1 , dont want to be rude or something , your a great guy but I recommend you to be a sergeant before applying for a Captain to get experience and knowledge of what ur dealing with.

"Omar" D Chad - chief of security

Playboi

Jun 25, 2022
I appreciate all the feed back!

I would like to mention firstly, you do not need to have held a leadership position to know how to be a leader. Simply watching and studying how other leaders operate, you can model the way you operate off of their rights and wrongs. I can understand the concern with me “not having enough time spent as GENSEC”, but I can promise you I’ve spend more time than most as GENSEC. Even being in E-11, I went out of my way to assist GENSEC, and I still do that now as O-1 because having someone who knows what to do commanding your sector can change the whole flow of operation.

Again, thank you for the responses.

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Chief of Security. This position is in charge of all of the site's general security and ensuring the departments function. Unfortunately, you in our eyes do not have the experience nor time in security to fulfill such a role.​

Status
Not open for further replies.