GMT

Character name(s):

Coral Lycensoft

Civilian name:

Ana Jhonson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, its my primary form of communication.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:​

Medical consultant, MTF Nu-7

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Never, my slate is completely clean, and I intend to keep it that way.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?

During my work as a medical consultant, I have strived to make the medical department far more ethical. If I ever hear any whispers of one of the staff being Unethical, then I am swift to deal with the situation accordingly. If it’s a more serious issue that I am not permitted to deal with I will arrest the offending party and take them to IA to have them punished properly. If one of my staff have murdered another personal OR D-class I will firstly arrest them and question them if I was not there, if there are multiple witnesses (or body cam) that come forward I will strip the medical licence from them, and job ban them. However, I always ensure to never jump to conclusions and collect the adequate evidence, If I witness this crime however, I will punish them on the spot. If the staff I witness committing murder or another crime that are not a part of the Medical Department, I will arrest the offending party. If they resist and I mean if they repeatedly refuse to follow my orders and flee, I will use my tranquilizer pistol (with the lowest tier of tranquilizer I must add-) to slow them down to make their arrest easier, from there I will take them to IA and call one of their superiors and inform them of the situation. People around D-block and other parts of the facility know me for my truthfulness and the fact I give multiple chances on small offences, so they know I wouldn’t abuse my power in these situations. Around D-block I tend to give quick check-ups on d-class and ensure Gensec are being ethical. I always pop in from time to time to see if there is an on duty doctor trainee or combat medic. If there isn’t I usually stand in until a medical personal either responds to my coms or arrives.

In terms of keeping documentation, when I was a doctor I had more time to write fully in depth documentation. As a consultant I haven’t written as many- however I have done a few requested autopsies for [REDACTED]. All my documentations are written in a professional manner, and I strive to keep the quality of my documents as high as possible to ensure consistency and ease of understanding.

I am apart of Nu-7 as a medic. I am attempting to nudge them to be a tad more ethical, I may not be able to change that- probably impossible, but I’m hoping to reduce the amount of ‘tactical resets’ I see them do- but that’s still a project that’s in the early phases, I don’t wish to overstep my boundaries.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?

Like most, I don’t know every single responsibility. As some may be not known publicly in terms of the facility personal. I know it’ll be a busy job, and I feel like I am prepared to deal with this- as an Ethics assistant I will be dealing with:
  • Less important tasks that the Ethics member in question may not have time to deal with. This may include writing up incident reports, these documents will be summaries on the issues in question for the Ethics member to read and deal with accordingly.​
  • Checking on different departments to ensure the Code of Ethics is in order is another possible duty; and the personal are not purposefully breaking any of the ethics codes- this may include D-block checks to ensure Gensec are being ethical in their treatment of D-class.​
  • Like most assistants, Organising a timetable of duties for the Ethics member, to help them keep organised and help them in keeping on schedule.​
  • Ethics assistants will also need or well- attempt to give Omega-1 Support​

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Coral was an unfortunate soul- not much of her past is known, but one thing is. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The events of her becoming a part of the foundation were relatively simple- she came into contact with a restricted document in pinewood and was captured by the foundation… Due to their lack of [REDACTED] at the time she was given an ultimatum- join the foundation, or the afterlife. Of course, she chose to join the foundation- more over the medical department. As a trainee she witnessed many scenarios that involved intense violence- she always did her best to patch up all injured parties. However, something she continued to notice and was severely disturbed by the violence forced upon the nonviolent D-class. She knew they were death row- but most were repenting their crimes, many seemed to be there from a single mistake, and she helped them. Patching them up and getting to know some through the crossfire. She felt pity for the D-class and strived to change how they were treated.

She worked her way up through the medical department, receiving her medical licence and becoming a doctor- eventually becoming a psychiatrist and helping many. Her goal to help the d-class still in mind, she thought of what placement would allow her to gradually shift the treatment of those poor souls. She firstly managed to become a medical consultant and looked forward for her next step. To try and become a part of the Ethics committee, she didn't have full confidence that she would be accepted, but for now all she could do is wait for the results.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

From what I have seen coral is a capable member of the foundation, I just recently had an interview with her about the state of the medical department and her answers were more than extensive with true care put into them, she will be a great addition to the team.

Reactions: Coral Lycensoft

Nohacks

Jul 21, 2022
+ Support
- Great application
- Amazing consultant
- Very good at RP
- Calm and polite 24/7
Signature-"Nohacks"
Good luck Coral

Florenzo

Dec 7, 2022
+ Support
Nice person

Great to RP with.

Would make a great assistant.

Coral deserves this more than anything she’s been the polite, and always knows what she’s doing.

Former Medical Consultant
Current Ethics Assistant
Former Nu-7 LCPL

McApple

Dec 3, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Coral Lycensoft!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Accepted!

After Committee Vote.

Congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.