Civilian name: Dont have a Civ
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu-7 SGT Rank also was apart of O-1
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No i have not
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I would like to help D-block be in a better position then what is in now, and help train cadets and officer to get them up to par on combat and knowledge that they need
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I am a SGT in Nu-7 so I know how to help command and help train people to get them to the be the best they can be. I also I'm not afraid to put my foot down when I need too.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The responsibilities of the Security Captain involves making sure Gensec personnel are following protocol and not breaking rules, giving trainings for Riot Control and Heavy weapons licenses, And helping the dept. Cheifs.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I was previously a commander of my local Swat team for about 15 years. We got a call from one of are local farmers saying there was a weird thing running around his hay fields. When we got there it was what looked like a Scarecrow (aka SCP-2376) We battled this thing for hours as it ripped my team to hell. Then out of know where a helicopter came in and dropped of these guys is high-tech armor. They took SCP-2376 down in no time, after everything was over they offered me a position within the foundation. So I took the position, since then I have been working on making sure all protocols are followed and making sure D-block personal does not escape and making sure other officers stay in line. Today Im putting in my app for the captains positions since I herd there was a opening. Thank you for reading my app. Signed Cowboy Rogers

Last edited:

Turner

May 5, 2022
Application Accepted

@CowboyXP , thank you for your application.

We've decided to accept your application based on how well you have cooperated with Gensec, and assisting us with our department. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed.

You will be put through a two (2) week trial.

Speak with me or Chief Crowe to continue with your interview

Signed by:
J. Turner - Chief of the Security Department

Status
Not open for further replies.