[USA]Cyrustsou's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrustsou

Sep 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):cyrustsou2
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):4d 20hours
Age:15(might seem a bit too young, but more mature than most 15 year olds)
In what country are you located?:Canada
Time zone:GMT-7
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Captain Cyrustsou
Chaos name (include your rank):N/A
Civilian name:Cyrustsou
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:707778649
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:Yes, this is my first application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I have received one warning for failing the nlr
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:No, but i am looking forward to become a moderator in this server
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:No,but i have recently joined this server and learned a lot about serious role playing
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:3 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:I have seen so many violations of rules in the server and people always get away with it and i am just standing around watching them break the rules. I want to gain the power to punish anyone who breaks the rules
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:I might not be any better than the other applicants but i am a very active learner and am willing to learn all the things i need to know on going as a mod.

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I will be giving you a +/- Netural
You do have decent playtime
No interactions with you
Application is lacking

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+/- Neutral.
- Decent playtime, but I'd like to see you hold some other experienced positions within the server.
- No interactions with you.
- Lacks staff experience in general, but you do seem polite and enthusiastic

- Overall I like your playtime, I just wish there was more in your application to show you know and interact more.

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
+/- Neutral.
- Decent playtime, but I'd like to see you hold some other experienced positions within the server.
- No interactions with you.
- Lacks staff experience in general, but you do seem polite and enthusiastic

- Overall I like your playtime, I just wish there was more in your application to show you know and interact more.
Not much to say I haven't had too many interactions with you in game.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi @cyrustsou ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application has been denied. Please increase your playtime and work on becoming more well-known in the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.