Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:149791925

Discord name:
Suit #4640

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Been some time, not entirely sure on specifics but I wanna take a guess of roughly a month or so, with three weeks minimum being as a member of the Department of Intelligence. Also nearly having the One Week Achievement in game

In what country are you located?:
Australia

Time zone:
AEST (10+ GST)

Character name(s):
Doofster "Doc" Runner (Foundation)
Muhammad Runner (Chaos Insurgency)

Civilian name:
Alexander Runner

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Chaos Insurgency Alpha
- That's literally it

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Not to my knowledge

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?
- I see a gap in the department, which unfortunately makes the department function poorly. I believe the lack of a Deputy Dpt Director gives way for Agents to become bored and believe that they are alone in the department without a Dpt Head in sight. I wish to apply for this position so that I can assist the Dpt Director in the day to day runnings, as well as to help organize new opportunities for Agent/Operatives in the department to keep them moving.

What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:
- My experience as a Ambassador for Intelligence as well as my proven loyalty to the department by sticking to just it and no other units, shows that I am dedicated to the runnings of the Department of Intelligence and wish to continue to see if growing and allowing for more opportunities for Agents and Operatives to take part in Operations or one off missions for the Foundation. I hope that with myself being there I can also push forward ideas that Agent/Operatives have brought me while I was an Ambassador but were unfortunately pushed aside due to lack of interest or the memory of those I gave the documentation too.

TL;DR: Wanna help DOI become more active and give Agent/Operatives more to do

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:
- The Director of Intelligence is tasked with the running of the Department of Intelligence for the Site. They are to train new Ambassadors, give tasks for Ambassadors to pass down to the Agents (or directly themselves), and maintain good public image throughout the Foundation as a sign of professionalism.

Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Doofster "Doc" Runner, at this point in his life has seen it all... He's gone from Military Police in the RAN (Royal Australian Navy), became an Arms Runner with his brothers after being discharged from the military, then ending up arrested by FBI Agents while on a trip to Canada on an Interpol Operation against his business. America ended up handing Doofster the Death Sentence for the Weapons Running and also murders that took place during said business, but he was given an offer instead, Join the SCP Foundation. Thinking it was a new job, Doofster agreed, without knowing that he was in fact instead a D-Class Personnel.

After weeks in the orange jumpsuits, Doofster proved himself useful to the Foundation after successfully talking down SCP-049 from attacking D-Class personnel, showing a silver tongue that could be useful. Initially they placed Doofster in the Research Dpt as a Junior Researcher, before he eventually climbed the ranks to be approved for Clearance Level 2, however other plans were made.

Doofster was offered a position in the Department of Intelligence after showing skills of persuasion, accepting the position, Doofster soon climbed to the rank of Ambassador, before being asked to be the Deputy Dpt Director for Intelligence.

Doofster has been involved in a few story lines, currently being involved in "The Director" of CI and his storyline to a small degree.

Other then that though, we are left here.

Reactions: KaptianCore

Rittscracker

Apr 15, 2022
+Support
"Doc" has been a great Ambassador within IA, I believe under the leadership of "Sleepy" and "Doc", IA will be in great hands. "Doc" is well deserving of this position.

Johnhermann

Apr 12, 2022
+Support
Doc has been extremely helpful to me already as an ambassador within the department of intelligence, I believe he has the knowledge, leadership, and respect to carry the role of deputy director. From training new agents to interviewing current ones for promotions I have only seen great work from doc and would be more than happy to run this department alongside him.

-John Marley, Director of Intelligence

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to make your application
please contact an Admin+ in game to receive your whitelist
Good luck with your new position

Status
Not open for further replies.