Jun 27, 2022
Australia
OOC Information

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:149791925

Discord name:
Suit#4640

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Just about 5 months since joining the server, and roughly 3 weeks ingame time.

In what country are you located?:
Australia

Time zone:
AEST (10+ GST)

Character name(s):
Doofster "The Composer" Runner - Current Foundation Character
Muhammad "The Vile" Runner - Current Chaos Insurgency Character

Civilian name:
Alexander "Rockstar" Runner - Current Civilian Character

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Application Info
Do you have a mic?:

- Yes I have a microphone

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Intelligence Ambassador - Previous Position (Promoted)
- Intelligence Director - Previously Held (Resigned)
- CI Beta - Currently Held
- Overseer's Assistant - Previously Held (Transferred to Ethics Assistant)
- Ethics Assistant - Currently Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received no warnings/kicks/bans to my knowledge (no player access to warn history). Any warns/kicks would be without my knowledge

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor as I believe I can continue to be a positive benefit to the Foundation, and while I believed after resigning from Intel Director that my days of large scale work was over, I realized that the Foundations work is never over. I am applying to assist in the day to day runnings of Site-56 and assist the Site Director in the organization of meetings between Department Directors, Ethics, and the O5-Council. I hope to be able to assist in running a smooth operation that allows for improved communication between departments whether it be for changes they wish to be heard, or grievances with other departments to be presented.

I hope that also with the hours I am on, I will be able to allow for Site Administration to be more present, while at the moment the main presence is only Ethics Assistance, and occasionally an Ethics Member or two. My additional presence I hope will allow for the Site Director to have eyes and ears on the Site, whether morning, noon or night.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe myself suitable due to my large list of experiences in departments. Having worked with or in; Research, Medical, GENSEC, Intelligence, Internal Affairs, both Ethics and O5 Assistance roles, as well as a Director role for Intelligence. This large list of experiences allows me to pull and understanding of what it's like to be in nearly every department of the Site imaginable, as well as connections in nearly all of those departments allowing for them all to have someone of Site Command outside of the O5 or Ethics to bring forward issues, complaints, or grievances to allow for the Site Director to be alerted to them and changes or discussion necessary to be organized for the problem to be solved.

I also believe my documentation ability is another strong feat of mine, allowing for documents to be made quick and professionally so that when needed, all information of a situation documented can be given to those who request it so they can have a perfect understanding of the situation at hand.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Administration is in charge of the day to day runnings of the Site. They are tasked with working under the O5 to make sure that when they aren't present that the site is continuing its operations and goals of Securing, Containing and Protecting. The Administration is tasked with also keeping tabs and communication between all Department Leaders so that any issues and grievances can be brought forward to the O5/Ethics when necessary.

In lamest terms, they're almost a middle man, allowing for the O5 to engross themselves in more pressing matters, with confidence that the Site will remain fully functional, operational, and efficient.

LORE

LOGIN: ████████
PASSWORD: ██████████

PROCESSING...
"Slow ass machines..."

WELCOME BACK: Mr. ██████████
FILE REQUESTED: ████ "The Preacher" ████
ACCESS DENIED

"Override"
PROCESSING...

OVERRIDE SUCCESS

FILE RECIEVED: ████ "The Preacher" ████​

Name: █████ Peter █████
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1"
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: Australian
Reason for Incarceration:
UNDER AUSTRALIAN LAW
- 4 Counts of Murder of a State Officer
- 2 Counts of Murder of a Federal Officer
- 7 Counts of Armed Robbery
- 126 Counts of Illegal Weapons Manufacturing
- 82 Counts of Illegal Weapon Distribution

UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW
- 45 Counts of Harming Non-Hostile Civilians in War
- 1 Count of Chemical Warfare

Bio:
Mr ██████ was born in 2001 to Peter and Cathy █████ in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia on the 08/03 at 0313. Mr █████ was found to be a troublemaker child, but seemingly had no severe punishments given out. His school reported him as a bright, if lazy, student, who wasted his intelligence, instead choosing to pursue hobbies like cryptology. Mr █████ parents filed for divorce in 2009, causing a severe drop in academic grades, and an increase in his behavioural issues. At the age of 14, Mr █████ received his first criminal record for starting an "illegal betting ring" at his school, requiring him to cease the operation and pay a fine of $400 AUD. Mr ████ behaviour improved after the criminal incident and graduated high school at the age of 17, shortly thereafter enlisting into the Royal Australian Navy as a Cryptologic Officer. Commissioned as a Lieutenant, Mr █████ went off to operate in peacekeeping missions of the coast of Saudi Arabia. After 8 months of service, Mr ████ led Operation "Trigger Happy", a joint operation with the UN to eliminate a high ranking Taliban officer, which Mr ████ deduced was hiding in a small town off the coast. Before approval, Mr █████ got word that the target was leaving the town, and wanting to avoid this opportunity, Mr ████ ordered the bombardment of the area, including the use of White Phorsourace by the Saudi Arabian Troops assisting in the operation. After the bombardment settled, radio communications came in that Mr ████ information was wrong, and he had attacked the wrong target, causing a large number of civilian casualties, as well as authorized the use of an illegal weapon of war. Mr ████ was ordered back to Australia, but when arrived, Mr ████ was nowhere to be found, later being confirmed to have abandoned ship off the coast of the Northern Territory of Australia and now in hiding.

2 Months after his disappearance, word in Queensland reached the Australian Federal Police of a man fitting the description the UN had given them, of a weapons dealer and local musician who ran and operated a smuggling and manufacturing ring of illegal firearms out of a small town, south west of Newcastle. Further reports came in from the Queensland State Police that the weapons ring was led by Mr █████ and his two brothers, █████ and █████. After a month long investigation, the Australian Federal Police, along with the Queensland State Police, successfully led a sting operation at a local bar where Mr ████ was found playing a show. Australian Federal Agents captured Mr █████, but his brothers █████ and █████ managed to escape.

Mr ██████ was extradited to the UN International Court of Justice to undergo trial for his crimes while in the Royal Australian Navy, as well as for his Federal crimes by the Australian High Court, who wanted to try him remotely.

"Access Audio Files"
PROCESSING.....

AUDIO FILE ACCESS APPROVED

PLAYING - audiofile1.mp3

"Wakey wakey Mr ██████"

The sound of rattling chains can be heard, as metal loops scrape against a metal table.

"What the... Who the fuck are you?!"

"I'm the man who just might save your life, so I'd listen well if I was you"

The tapping of finger nails on a metal table can be heard as the metal chain scrapes harder against the table

"I don't care who the fuck you are! UN, Federal Police, my fucking mother, I don't care! So let me out of these fucking chains before we have a problem you suited prick"

A small chuckle is heard as the tapping on the table stops, footsteps are heard

"I'm none of those things you said, in fact, I'm much worse, so quiet down for a second and let me tell you how you can get out of here alive. Ok?"

The chains stop scrapping and a deep breathes are heard as the person in chains exhales in exhaustion

"Good... Now I work with a very special group, that take scum like you, and let them turn their lives around."

"So you're a suit who wants to rehabilitate me? Yea I'm sure the UN really wants that after they just said I'm guilty and going to be shot in a short time."

"My boy, we don't answer to the UN, they answer to us. So are you interested?"

A scoff is heard

"Sure pal, fucking inspire me on how I'm gonna live"​

ERROR
ERROR
audiofile1,mp3 CORRUPTED

"God damn... open D-Class file"

PROCESSING...

ACCESS GRANTED

D-1402 FILE​

Name: D-1402
Reason for Incarceration:

Brought from UN International Court of Justice to serve 2 months as D-Class personnel at Site-56

Medical Report:
D-1402 shows serious psychological damage and is likely to be a troublemaker to Foundation staff. Seems to have an addiction to morphine however which could be used to leverage good behaviour from him.

Future reports of D-1402 should be taken after each test or physical confrontations to see if his mental state worsens.

ADDENDUM 1.1
D-1402 has shown to be not as physically hostile as we initially predicted, he has shown to have a gift of manipulation and coercion of his fellow D-Class personnel. Risks of riots being conducted by the persons should be noted as his silver tongue could lead to such an issue should he feel the need to start one.

ADDENDUM 2.1
D-1402 has exhibited a keen interest in SCP-049 after interaction with him during the latest 049 breach. 049 was seemingly talked down by D-1402 and assisted in getting the anomaly successfully re-contained by MTF personal. D-1402 seemingly has done this in an attempt to shorten his sentence as he stated in his medical check after this breach.

ADDENDUM 3.1
At the request of ██████, D-1402 files are to be destroyed, with medical files only being saved to a Clearance Level 4+. D-1402 shall be transferred to the Intelligence Department under the care of Department Deputy Director Jules.

FILE END
"Open Foundation Employment File"
PROCESSING...

APPROVED

DOOFSTER RUNNER EMPLOYMENT FILE​

Name: Doofster Runner
Department: Ethics
Clearance Level: 4

POSITION HISTORY:
- Intelligence Agent
- Intelligence Ambassador
- Intelligence Director
- ███████ Assistant
- Ethics Assistant

Doofster Runner is the current Director of Intelligence at Site-56. He is currently also employed by the ███ Council as an Assistant. Doofster Runner has shown dedicated to the Foundation and Site-56 since his employment.

ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Operation Trainee
Successful Operation that led to the capturing of a DELCOM of the Chaos Insurgency, as well as the town of Pinewood ceasing co-operation with the Chaos Insurgency

- Silver Tongue
Successfully talked down SCP-682 and SCP-049 on multiple occasions, making deals with them to coerce them back into containment in exchange for items deemed worth sacrificing to stop a continued Code 5

- Documentation
Incredibly work in documentation for the Intelligence Department, Ethics Committee and the ██ Council

- Operation Lone Ranger
Worked along side ██ MTF Unit with approval from the Ethics Committee, in capturing or killing a Ranger who was found to have accessed Foundation files and extracted them to the Pinewood Rangers Database. The Ranger was successfully killed my ██ MTF Unit and the Ranger Database was rerouted for all future content to be sent to the Intelligence Department of Site-56 to allow for pre-emptive strikes against the Rangers if further data is found to be stolen. All data stolen was recaptured and wiped from Ranger databases.

- Doctorate
During his time working in the Foundation, Doofster has earned his Medical Doctorate in Psychology, as well as finished his Musical Theory Doctorate, making him one of the few Intelligence based personal with multiple doctorates.

- The Anomalous CHEF
Successfully found and placated a Foundation Personal who was found to be an unstable SCP with the ability to rebirth himself from thin air once his previous brain had been killed. The SCP has been deemed safe enough by ████-6 to remain as part of the Culinary team of Site-56 under the care of Dr. Doofster Runner

FILE ENDED
"Shut down"

SHUTTING DOWN...
The man looks up from the PC, placing his hand under his chin in consideration, before turning to an conference room of suited individuals

"So everyone, do we think hes shown enough dedication to be entrusted with the Site?"​

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
You will be getting my full +Support
Previous CL4 experience
Active
Professional

Leaf Ericson

Aug 17, 2022
+Full Support
-Very Active

-Incredibly Dedicated to his possessions
-Fantastic Roleplay
-10/10 Application

shirt-1602607272-c2bb5ce5b25f759f4072b9a68a68c609-removebg-preview (1).png

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
Neutral

Unsure due to the fact you were an overseer assistant then left the position to go to Ethics, wouldn't you be better for ethics due to the new assistant position? There has been run ins in the past with ISD and causing a little bit of conflict, so unsure how it would go when you are in an site administration position.

LittleMsStupid

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. After consideration, The O5 Council has decided that you are fit for the position of Site Advisor. Please contact staff to receive your whitelist. Congratulations, Site Advisor Runner.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
- O5-7​

Status
Not open for further replies.