Doofus

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 Warnings - "Combat Cuffing" someone who was Mass RDMing in Personal Wing and NLR but this allowed me to learn from my mistakes.

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?
- I wish to make the Intelligence Department as fun and entertaining as possible. Not only for the agents and ambassadors within the department but for all with correlation with Intelligence personnel. I will strive to achieve this goal by frequently educating agents and ambassadors and challenging them in the field. I wish to have new agents fall in love with the Intel field by incorporating enjoyable training programs for interrogation and espionage. I also believe this will prevent new agents/operatives from being misinterpreted about their duties.

What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:
- I have complete dedication to the department and strive to make it better as a whole. I am well respected for my duties as an Intelligence Ambassador and came a long way from being an agent. I have goals to still achieve to make DOI more enjoyable and to encourage Agents, Operatives, and Ambassadors to become more active. I am open-minded and willing to accept any ideas from others within the department that will help make intelligence more enjoyable. I consistently watch over agents during their interrogations/operations and give supporting feedback while also correcting if mistakes are made. I am proud to see remarkable documents written by agents and strive to give advice to others that are having trouble writing documents or haven't written many at all.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:
- The Director of Intelligence is given responsibility for running the Department of Intelligence for the Site. Giving help and information as it is needed. Training new Ambassadors while fully informing them of their duties and how to behave. This includes agents as well. Setting great examples to others in the foundation and having the utmost professionalism.

Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Doofus" graduated from Stanford University with a master's in political science and economics. After several years of serving in the CIA, he was hired by NATO as an Intelligence Agent. After years of espionage training and being stripped of his identity, "Doofus" was sent to Russia as a double agent in the Russian Navy. His mission was to investigate and gather all intelligence about Spetsnaz and their motives/tactics for expanding the Soviet Union. During one of his ground missions in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia "Doofus" was observed and followed by three of Site-300-14's Operatives. After being captured and brought to Site-300-14, "Doofus" was heavily interrogated. He explained his motives for being in the situation and the Department Chief was impressed with his work in the field. "Doofus" was presumed KIA by NATO and was transported to Site-65 where he was offered a job as an Intelligence Agent, where he quickly climbed the ranks due to his elite training in the field.

Avoila

Sep 4, 2022
Full +Support
+Good with his job
+good interactions/very active
+very nice to people
+Excellent in training and writing documents

Overall this guy has shown that hes able to take on the responsabilty of director of intelligence.

Reactions: TwoOeros99

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
+ SUPPORT
No Negatives

+ Active
+ Great Leadership Skills

Doofus is one of the few who made me feel comfortable leaving Intel, as I know under his leadership and guidance, it will continue to grow. I have named him my successor for this reason and urge for him to be accepted due to his obvious dedication and professionalism making him the perfect candidate to take the reigns and lead Intel to bigger and better heights

• Love

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
+ SUPPORT
No Negatives

+ Active
+ Great Leadership Skills

Doofus is one of the few who made me feel comfortable leaving Intel, as I know under his leadership and guidance, it will continue to grow. I have named him my successor for this reason and urge for him to be accepted due to his obvious dedication and professionalism making him the perfect candidate to take the reigns and lead Intel to bigger and better heights

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Application Accepted
Congratulations on your new role inside the foundation,
If you have not done so yet, please contact an Admin+ for your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.