[USA] Dr. Bonez' Ethics Committee Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:219953876
Discord name: Dpt. Director Biggz Bonez
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started Roughly 2 and a half months ago. ~ 480 hours played on the server.Timegmod.PNG
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST (Arizona)
Character name(s): "Biggz Bonez"
Civilian name: Bean Boozle
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Executive Researcher
- MTF E-11 PVT
- Director of Research

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 1 warn for pac3 abuse no violations since.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

- I am applying for Ethics committee member to ensure Code of Ethics is upheld to the highest degree throughout day to day operations of Research, Gensec, IA and MTF Regiments. I am often witness/victim to violation of ethics as these rules can be hard for some to grasp or they blatantly don't read up. Whatever the case I always take the time to try and educate everyone I can. As Ethics member I would like to be more directly involved in higher decision making for the well being of the foundation and the various departments within.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

- I have been in leadership of research for quite some time. The work I do requires my knowledge of all rules and regulations be thorough so I am better equipped to guide the department as a whole. I have extensive experience working with ethics and giving the go ahead on risky testing. Ensuring Ethics are upheld has been most of my job in Guiding fellow researchers. As a leader I prioritize mentorship over anything else, I have provided multiple tools to the department that are used almost every day various lectures, the research policy, and a multitude of guidelines to ensure the mass majority stay informed. I'm often why I haven't applied for ethics and I've always said I'm not ready to leave research, but I feel as though I'm ready now.

*Examples in red*
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

- In RP the ethics committee and members residing within its ranks are leaders in their field. They are responsible for guiding personnel to conduct procedures more ethically and safely. Ethics members treat every situation with the entire foundations well being in mind. They are integral in large scale decision making for the well being of the foundation as well as ensure day to day operations abide by Code(s) of Ethics and conduct.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- Ethics members handle leadership applications for IA, medical, and ethics assistant applications. Official Documents are maintained such as the ethics committee policy and code of conduct.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
████ T. Bonez a.k.a "Biggz" was born in the southwestern region of the united states. When growing up Dr. Bonez always had drive to succeed in academics but never the will to actually do it. Instead that drive went towards enjoying life while it lasted and widening his knowledge of the world around him. Although school felt too restrictive of a space to learn in Biggz hoped that college would give him the freedom he needs.

Something first felt amiss when young Biggz was a freshman in ████████ college and noticed an alarming amount of missing peoples reports on campus. Biggz took it upon himself to run statistical analysis of the situation at hand. When studying the living situations of each individual he noticed the mass majority of the individuals reported missing lived on campus. Anyone of course would immediately assume mass murderer as Biggz did at first. until he started studying pathways for daily classes. when cross referencing the pathways these individuals would most likely take for the most efficiency
brought every single individual into one building. Biggz reported this to local authorities in which they never responded back. Days later Biggz tried to enter the building in question but it was blocked off under heavy security from the government seemingly. Biggz not trusting the government did what any normal person would do. Pretend to be one of them and infiltrate the building to ease his curiosity. Naturally he was arrested for espionage and questioned by ███████ █-█ Biggz shared his study willingly and became an integral part in the containment of ███-███.

Joining the ███ ██████████ was a difficult choice but he was given no other. Dr. Bonez was immediately a well respected researcher among his peers. He yearned for freedom to learn but after meeting horrors unknown to most mankind his attitude altered. he found the quality of his fellow co workers sloppy and hazardous. His care for knowledge extended to his researchers as he grew older he changed the department from within as much as he could to ensure the safety of foundation members and test subjects alike. His climb through the ranks was very narrow quickly proving to himself that he has found his purpose. Learning and protecting the most highly kept secrets the world has to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1664167839123.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Dr. Bonez'" Ethics Committee Member Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member and we think you would be a wonderful fit for the committee. Please reach out to me on TeamSpeak for your new position.
1664167907096.png

Status
Not open for further replies.