For how long have you played on CG SCP: Started In December
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Puggo" , Joseph "Cancula" Jones , Dr. Jason "Glow"
Civilian name: "The Don"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher (x1) , Internal Affairs Ambassador (x2) , Epsilon-11 CPL (x2) , Epsilon-11 SGT (x1)(Holding) , UNGOC 1sgt (x1) , CI-B (x1) , Nu7 SGT (x1)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Banned First Day Playing
- 1 ERP Warn [Expired]
-1 ERP Warn [Active]
- 2 RDM Warns [Expired]
- 1 Metagaming [Expired]
- 1 Avoid AFK Kick [Expired]
- 1 Pac Abuse [Expired]

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
There are multiple different reasons as to why I am applying for Executive Researcher. First and foremost, to hold a higher clearance in the foundation to be able to do more Cl. 4 RP Related things, like testing and authorizing higher level tests and small cross-tests for SCPS. I held Executive Researcher back in December and had an incredible work ethic but bad professionalism. Now, I have put all RP focus into my character Dr. Jason "Glow"

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have had many months of Junior Clearance 4 Positions and have had plenty on time and training lower level foundation personnel watching them go through the ranks and jobs and succeed on-site. Over half my time on this server has been spent mentoring and helping lower level foundation personnel.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have made over 30+ Excellent documents, but most notably writing 40 page 049, 7722, 939, and other tests. There are a few things that make a document Excellent. First off, spelling and grammar. If the document is fun and easy to read, it deserves a good - great rating. Next is organization and effort. Once you mix all 4 of these things, you are left with an Excellent Document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Executive Researchers have many tasks to do around site. First, they are the ones mentoring and teaching newer Research Personnel. They also go to armory and keep Advanced Armory doors open in the event of AA Authorization and are able to shut down bulkheads when needs be. Executive Researchers also have the chore of grading, reading, and overviewing tests that Researchers are doing. They are the ones that have to approve some low level Crosstests and approve normal Clearance 4 tests.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

(All Lore For Dr. Jason "Glow" is written in game)

Dr. Jason "Glow" was the former Director of Research over at Site-17, the second largest site amongst the foundation facilities. He worked with mostly passive Sentient-Humanoid SCPs, most notably 343, 191, 166, and 1384. After working at Site-17 for more than 12 years, Site Director "Light" and Ethics Committeewoman "Patricia Foster" reached out to the Site Director at Site-65 and requested a transfer for Dr. "Glow". After months, the transfer was approved and Dr. "Glow" was sent from Minnesota to Saskatchewan . Dr. "Glow" has been working at Site-65 for a month and a half and Site Command has seen how hard he was been working.

Dalton

Game Master
Game Master
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Astronomical Support

Puggo has the most amazing work ethic I have ever seen. A little too dedicated (A good thing) to his work. Amazing papers that I have seen almost nobody match and I've been on this server for a whole real reading hundreds of research docs. Very active in the position and would thrive in this position.

roguejwang

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 10, 2022
+Support

He's Puggo what else could you ask for

DaveDogs

Feb 19, 2023
My house
steamcommunity.com
Puggo's assertive attitude can cause headache, but it can't be denied that he will spearhead many ambitious research studies, and create nothing short of fun, if not wacky RP scenarios if his application is accepted.

Rest assured, if Puggo is made an Executive, R&D will have anything BUT a boring time.

+Support
(Graduate of the Puggo School of kidnapping and other Nefarious acts)

Reactions: Sir Barry

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY📍
+/- Support
Puggo is a great ambassador just a lil mingy and not really active havent seen him on researcher that much and i play d-class alotttt but might be timezones either way great ambassador and i think he would be a swell exec

sinrevanant

Jul 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236436890
Discord name: Puggo#3423
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Started In December
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Puggo" , Joseph "Cancula" Jones , Dr. Jason "Glow"
Civilian name: "The Don"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher (x1) , Internal Affairs Ambassador (x2) , Epsilon-11 CPL (x2) , Epsilon-11 SGT (x1)(Holding) , UNGOC 1sgt (x1) , CI-B (x1) , Nu7 SGT (x1)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Banned First Day Playing
- 1 ERP Warn [Expired]
-1 ERP Warn [Active]
- 2 RDM Warns [Expired]
- 1 Metagaming [Expired]
- 1 Avoid AFK Kick [Expired]
- 1 Pac Abuse [Expired]

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
There are multiple different reasons as to why I am applying for Executive Researcher. First and foremost, to hold a higher clearance in the foundation to be able to do more Cl. 4 RP Related things, like testing and authorizing higher level tests and small cross-tests for SCPS. I held Executive Researcher back in December and had an incredible work ethic but bad professionalism. Now, I have put all RP focus into my character Dr. Jason "Glow"

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have had many months of Junior Clearance 4 Positions and have had plenty on time and training lower level foundation personnel watching them go through the ranks and jobs and succeed on-site. Over half my time on this server has been spent mentoring and helping lower level foundation personnel.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have made over 30+ Excellent documents, but most notably writing 40 page 049, 7722, 939, and other tests. There are a few things that make a document Excellent. First off, spelling and grammar. If the document is fun and easy to read, it deserves a good - great rating. Next is organization and effort. Once you mix all 4 of these things, you are left with an Excellent Document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Executive Researchers have many tasks to do around site. First, they are the ones mentoring and teaching newer Research Personnel. They also go to armory and keep Advanced Armory doors open in the event of AA Authorization and are able to shut down bulkheads when needs be. Executive Researchers also have the chore of grading, reading, and overviewing tests that Researchers are doing. They are the ones that have to approve some low level Crosstests and approve normal Clearance 4 tests.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

(All Lore For Dr. Jason "Glow" is written in game)

Dr. Jason "Glow" was the former Director of Research over at Site-17, the second largest site amongst the foundation facilities. He worked with mostly passive Sentient-Humanoid SCPs, most notably 343, 191, 166, and 1384. After working at Site-17 for more than 12 years, Site Director "Light" and Ethics Committeewoman "Patricia Foster" reached out to the Site Director at Site-65 and requested a transfer for Dr. "Glow". After months, the transfer was approved and Dr. "Glow" was sent from Minnesota to Saskatchewan . Dr. "Glow" has been working at Site-65 for a month and a half and Site Command has seen how hard he was been working.
+Support

Why does bro have 2 ERP warns😭😭

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
To: jglow@scpf.int
Subject: Application Verdict

| Application Elevated |
Greetings Jason,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been elevated to the next step. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; please contact a member of the Research Directorate to schedule your interview.

You may contact either myself (Don't forget Hawaii#8207) or Dpt. Director Lunaro (Bees#4431) to progress your application.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Dr. Jason "Glow"
Subject: Application Verdict

IEjYBcH.png

| Application Accepted |

Greetings Dr. "Glow,"

This message has been composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been accepted! Please contact your nearest RAISA office to receive your clearance (contact staff to get your whitelists), and e-mail (Discord message) myself (Bees#4431) or Dpt. Director Kyle Ringer (Don't forget Hawaii#8207) for your onboarding.

We look forward to working alongside you and hope that you will enjoy your time within the team.

Kind Regards,
"Lunaro," Director of Research​

Status
Not open for further replies.