Chaos name (include your rank): CI-D Dr.Mike

Civilian name: Retired Dr.Mike

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50767395
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

4 Warnings for FailRP, First was for Returning to the spot of where I was killed, was my first week and I accidently read past the NLR rule, 2nd warning for was releasing SCPs as 912 during a breach (i was not breached), again was my first week and didn't realize i was in the wrong, 3rd warning was selling weapons to d-class as a gun dealer, again my mistake didn't fully read the rules and didn't realize only CGITV and Rangers can enter foundation, and my last warning which resulted in a 24hr ban, was teaming with CI as 912 when breached. Again I misread the rule for 912 as I thought it was ok since 912 has to follow orders under normal conditions, and I was told (wrongly) that 912 does not have to follow orders when breached, which of course is wrong. Besides having a few warnings, i have learned from my mistakes and have read and studied the rules thoroughly. These warnings all happened within the first two weeks of playing while I was still fresh and was learning. Since, then have had no issues at all and I ensure I always play by the rules.

-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- ~4hrs
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

- For many of the same reasons why I wanted to become moderator, yet approved, I figured this would be more suited for me. I love this server and people on it so much. I believe I can contribute my creativity to make the server enjoyable for everyone. My focus as a GM would be to do events that would include either everyone be involved with or small events for CI, Foundation, Civs and GOC. I also broadly play across all different sections of the server. Meaning more of chance of more people being involved in events. I even love to create small RP situations, yet can be noticed increases the fun of the server as a whole.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

For many of same reasons as to why I want to be game master, I create events for everyone to involved with. I would try my best to make sure no one is left out in a event or create subsequent events to involve people left out. I see sometimes people getting upset because they feel left out of an event, so I would love to make sure that happens less often.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1. Whats Wrong With Teddy? SCP-1048, We all love SCP-2295 he is a cute stuffed bear running around helping people but 2295 looks weird today. Yet, a regular shipment arrives at the foundation. A teddy bear is found by the chefs unloading the boxes, they think nothing of it and take it with them under their coats to the kitchen. Fast Forward, Researcher Joe heads to the Cafe for lunch, hes shocked to find the Chefs dead. He immediatley calls for GENSEC. GENSEC is shocked to see the ear growths coming out of the chef, they immediately Call A Code 5. All over the facility, personnel are found murdered by this weird grown. Can E-11 find the culprit?

2. Santa is coming to town! SCP-4255: Christmas is here in Pinewood, of course the residents don't really believe in Santa? Do they? The civilians rejoice to seeing gifts under their trees. Better yet they are getting exactly what they asked for, for christmas! Lil Jimmy wanted a new BB gun for christmas, yet for some reason his BB gun shoots lasers. Will GOC blow santa outta of the sky? The foundation would love to get hold of SCP-4255-1. Santa's Sleigh moves at speeds scientifically impossible. A field day for the research Team.

3. CI gets new weapons: SCP-510 Willy the weapon maker: CI operatives find an odd box buried in the snow. THey bring it back to the base to research it. Upon opening the box a voice is heard: Hello Chaos Insurgency, Who am I, I am Willy the Weapon-Maker, and I have decided that you are going to be the recipients to my extraordinary weapons. Ever since i was a small boy, I have been able to make magical things. My creations are better than any manufacturer in the world, and the multiverse. Now, I have decided that YOU are the next group to receive my spectacular weaponry for no price at all. The first weapon I have presented you with is my very own Volk Rifle. What fancy new weapons will CI get. Of course WIlly can only make so many weapons. Hopefully CI can use them for good use!

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

SCP-432. A weird cabinet if found in the middle of pinewood. Civilians are the first to walk in and never heard of again. Soon CI and GOC discover the weird cabinet and enter due to their curiosity. Of course Soon, After foundation staff come up to investigate the weird cabinet. Upon entering the Cabinet, MTF finds a few civilians who have seemed to succumb to starvation, they soon find some GOC and CI bodies. However they seem to have been mauled. Will you survive the maze or succumb to SCP-432-1?

Possibility for award for reaching the finishing point 1st

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: A few of the ethic's committee are doing a routine inspection D-block. Upon entering D-block they find no GENSEC present. They are met with a large armed D-class mob. They are dragged into the Bathroom and help hostage. Can Omega-1 save the ethics Committee?

A-1: The 0-5 Council have marked a GENSEC captain for death. They have had enough of their insubordination. Not following policies and being to soft on D-class. GENSEC personnel have sworn allegiance to their beloved Captain. Will A-1 be able to overcome being out-numbered to complete their task?

Nu-7: Camp Pinewood: A civilian is admitted to Pinewood's Doctor's office. The patient is feeling severe flu-like symptoms and dementia at the same time. Shortly they fall into a coma, yet awaken for hunger of flesh. Can NU-7 stop the spread or will it spread to the facility?

E-11: Site is seeing mass containment breaches across the facility, it seems nearly every SCP has breached. Can they recontain all the SCP's in the facility? Or will they become overwhelmed?

CI: SCP-1878 is being held at lakehouse by unknown force. Can they capture the Josef to bring glory to the CI. Upon capture shall he lead the CI to the victory?

Foundation Staff: SCP-529 is found roaming the facility. Seems to be a gentle cat, despite the half cat seeming missing. Upon petting the cat purs. However some staff are clawed when petted. ALso, do not feed cheese!

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @mike98

On behalf of the Game Master Team I thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master.

As of right now we are currently closing recruitment for the Game Master Team on the USA side. I will update this message when we are open again for recruitment.

You may re-apply when we re-open recruitment

Kind regards,
Event Team Lead Nomad​

Last edited:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @mike98 ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Issun Kybersis or @Gregory for your next step

Kind Regard,
Event Team Lead Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.