Not open for further replies.

Joe "Enoch"

Jul 25, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:198544946
Discord name:
CoolGrass#3158
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
535 Hours in game and I have been playing since July 24 (I only have started playing a lot around Cctober of 2022).

In what country are you located?:
I live in Canada.
Time zone:
AST.
Character name(s):
Foundation Name is Joe "Enoch"
CI Name is "Sathanas"

Civilian name:
"Kaboom".
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SR Gensec CPT (Holding)
- Nu-7 LCPL( Held)
- O-1 LCPL(Holding)
- CI-A (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have a Clean Slate
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
What makes me a great candidate for ECA is

- Activity, I am very active on the server and play about 5 hours a day and I play about 10+ hours on weekends.
- Ability to learn quickly, I am a very fast learner and am able to learn how to do the job efficiently if there is a part I dont understand.
- Anger, I dont get angry very often and when I do I have the ability to keep it in.

- Ethics, I am a very ethical person and I also see where the CoE is broken in the GSD.
And that is why in my opinion what makes me a great candidate for ECA.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The main responsibilities of the ECA is

- To make sure that the CoE is being followed at all times
- To do the jobs/tasks that the ECM gives to you / assigns to you.
- To respond to situation where the CoE is broken
- To help anyone/everyone understand and have access to the CoE.

AI “ Hello ???, how may I help you today.”

??? “ I need to look at a file”

AI “ What file do you need?”

??? “ Im looking for a file on Gensec Captain Joe “Enoch” Leblanc"

AI “ Right Away, Would you like this in your office or in the meeting room”

??? “ I would love for it to be in my office, and please make it a physical copy. Unredacted”

AI “ Alright”

*Printing out document*

AI “???, the document is done”

The documents reads

Name

Joe Leblanc

Code Name

“Enoch”

Born

Thursday, January 4, 1996

Male

Current Occupation

Gensec Captain

Past Occupation

Nu-7 LCPL

History

Joe "Enoch" Leblanc was a highly skilled and respected military officer, known for his calm demeanor and ability to think on his feet under pressure. He earned the nickname "Enoch" due to his ability to seemingly appear out of nowhere on the battlefield, always showing up just in time to turn the tide of a conflict in his team's favor.

After a long and successful career in the military, Joe was offered a position with the SCP Foundation as a Gensec cadet. He was drawn to the Foundation's mission to secure, contain, and protect anomalous objects and phenomena for the benefit of humanity, and he saw the opportunity to use his skills and experience to serve a greater good.

Joe quickly rose through the ranks of the Foundation, impressing his superiors with his dedication and ability to handle even the most challenging and dangerous situations with calm and precision. He was eventually promoted to the rank of Gensec Captain, a position of great responsibility and authority within the Foundation.

However, as he continued to serve in this role, Joe began to witness firsthand the unethical actions and practices that were taking place within the gensec division. He was disturbed by the blatant disregard for human life and the disregard for basic ethical principles that he had always held dear.

Determined to make a difference and to help bring about positive change within the Foundation, Joe applied for a position on the Ethics Committee as an assistant. He hoped that by working within the committee, he could help to ensure that the Foundation's actions were guided by a strong moral compass and that the organization remained true to its core values.

AI “What do you think of him? Is he a good fit?”

??? “Lets See”

Last edited:

Kevin "DJ" Slayer

Jun 19, 2022
+ Support for the following reasons:

- Very Ethical
- Mature
- Active
- No Bad Interactions In/Out of Roleplay

Best of luck my friend!

- IA Ambassador "DJ"

Reactions: Joe "Enoch"

Randolf

Dec 21, 2022

-1 Support

Rude

Not Mature at all

Seen him harass multiple players because of his authority

Reactions: Joe "Enoch"

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Noticed, In regards to your Application.

Upon consideration and delegation with other members of the committee, we believe you would be a great addition to our assistant team. May you bring Glory to the Foundation by keeping things within the ethical bounds. Contact an Ethics Member for your introduction and reach out to the gods to receive your whitelist.

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Application Accepted

Signed, Chairman Espeon Vastila​

Status
Not open for further replies.