Mr. X

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None so far.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Once, A member of personnel thought I was taking samples without permission from the recipient.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I believe I excel in the Sr. Researcher role and wish to have access to more resources for further testing, I also want people to look to me for help with their researching needs.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I am experienced in the role of researcher, and have adequate skill and knowledge to back it up.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

I believe an excellent document requires,

1. A good researching idea and/or hypothesis.
2. A organized and proportionate lay out of the document.
3. Intriguing SCP data and test results.
4. Good execution.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
To be a good role model for other researchers, be a adequate info source for researching questions, and overall a helpful and thoughtful member of site personnel.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I am a Russian doctor from Moscow, given the name "Dr. Xylem" for very precise levels of surgical apparatus. After my time in Russia I got to transffered to the SCP Foundation where I now reside experimenting on the anomalous.

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message: Directorate of Site-56 Research

==========================================================================================================

LE82H2w.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, High Frequency!

I would first like to thank you for expressing interest into, and taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-56 Research Department. This effort is much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been denied.

This is due to the fact that your application demonstrates considerably lower effort compared to the rest of the candidates for Executive Researcher.

For questions, please contact myself over email. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time.

=========================================================================================================​

Status
Not open for further replies.