Character name(s): Bov, Jared, G.Chad
Civilian name: Bov
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-none so far, this will be the first
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning because I didn't know Civilians can't go and kill e-11 that are in the town.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- So I am able to do more test variations and help other researchers
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have a lot of experience with the SCPS and understand the rules behind them
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I think at least 1, And what makes a document excellent is how it shows the purpose of the study, the results it gave and the conclusion written with it.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Research lectures
-Approve or deny cross tests
-Document grading
-Testing on SCP's
-Be a good example for new/lower ranking members of the research department
-Helping/Observing tests

-Assisting and advising other researchers
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I was brought into the foundation as a member of it after a breach, SCP-682 had broken out of containment when a power surge occurred, I at the time was only but a D-class, I had been there for at least a year and had survived countless test. I was on route to a test with SCP-049 when SCP-682 had broken in down the hallway, I at the time was brought into a armory with a senior researcher and two MTF. We were grouped in there when SCP-682 had broken down the door. The researcher ran (with me still attached to a elastic restraint) while the two MTF attempted to hold him off. Now those two MTF, I had been close friends with one of them, out of all the MTF he had at least treated me with a bit of respect. So I broke out of my elastic restraints and ran back towards them, when I arrived back to where the MTF were holding their ground, the other MTF had been killed. So I grabbed his gun and searched for my MTF friend, after a couple minutes of searching I could see him running away from SCP-682, I had fired at least 20 shots into SCP-682 before he had turned around towards me. He dashed towards me screeching with its horrid voice, I had ran towards HCZ entrance when I saw a firing line and turrets that's where I shouted and warned the MTF that SCP-682 was coming quickly. I then baited SCP-682 into the trap where he was immobilized and recontained. After this high ups decided that I should be brought into the foundation as a scientist for my co-operation and help. (note, I'm not that good at story telling lol)

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to you're seeming lack of motivation to become an executive research as well as very lackluster reasoning as to why you think you would make a good candidate for executive researcher. Similarly what you think makes an excellent document is incredibly vague and shows you don't truly know what makes a document excellent.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.