[USA]Harrymans Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryman

May 1, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): hcd101
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 days 8 hours(at time of application was around 1 day)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central Time Zone (CT)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): (at time of app Researcher, Officer,) now i’m Sr. Researcher, Doctor, Officer Michael Davis
Chaos name (include your rank): Michael Daniel CI-A
Civilian name: Michael Dangle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56465758
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, I've been warned for not following ethics as a researcher if that counts.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I've been a admin and moderator on many serious RP servers including WWII RP, 1942 RP, Mafia RP, as well as some DARK RP servers
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I've been playing SCP on other servers, just recently switched over. I also have over 3500 hours on gmod and almost all of it is off of serious RP servers like the ones I've listed
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 1-3 hours, I got school :/ but on weekends I can play for a good 5-12 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Id like to become a moderator just to help out and keep the fun going for everyone. As I play I also notice a ton of fail RP, mic spam, racism, and uses of slurs. I've also put a good 24 hours into the server in just a week and I'm still wanting to play. Id love to be a staff and help out with all of these issues that aren't taken care of.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I can help on the server with things like sits, and help with anything that someone needs. Like today SCP-860-2 got out of containment and no one did anything for a good 5 minutes after I /c and told everyone that he was out. I think id be a great help to the server that needs staff that'll actually do something. In my week of playing I've seen maybe 2 sits and 4 bans, when there should be way more of warnings and sits going on due to constant slurs and racism. I think I would take off some tension and stress from other admins that feel like they cant ever RP.

Last edited:

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello Mr Man; today I will be giving a Neutral support; Leaning towards -Support

+No Warnings
+Prior Staff Experience

-/+ App appears to have some effort put into it.
-/+ Unsure of Applicants Rule-Knowlege
-/+ Unsure of Applicants Maturity

-Haven't seen the Applicant.
-Barely passed playtime requirement (of 25 hours)

Last edited:

harryman

May 1, 2022
Hello Mr Man; today I will be giving a Neutral support; Leaning towards -Support

+No Warnings
+Prior Staff Experience

-/+ App appears to have some effort put into it.
-/+ Unsure of Applicants Rule-Knowlege
-/+ Unsure of Applicants Maturity
-/+ Applicant appears to not have had as many Serious-RP experience as most

-Haven't seen the Applicant.
-Barely passed playtime requirement (of 25 hours)
sorry I forgot to mention i have over 3500 hours in gmod and most of it is serious RP servers like the ones i mentioned

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
+Support --- After reading through this, I think that this would be a great idea, I checked his profile and he has tons of hours on gmod, and can do good with that, I understand he has played the server for only 40 hours, but his overall skills of gmod, may be better than some current staff.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Neutral leaning +Support

+
No Prior Warnings, Or Bans
+ Serious Rp Experience
+ Staff Experience
+/- Unsure Of Rule Knowledge
+/- 'Ok' details in apps
+/- Unsure of Activity
- No Recognizable Experiences With You

I Would Like To See More Activity From You, I Will Change My Verdict If I See Such

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Neutral

+ No punishment history
+ Previous Experience

+/- Have not seen a lot
+/- Application looks okay, could be improved

harryman

May 1, 2022
+Support --- After reading through this, I think that this would be a great idea, I checked his profile and he has tons of hours on gmod, and can do good with that, I understand he has played the server for only 40 hours, but his overall skills of gmod, may be better than some current staff.
thanks, i have had a lot of staff experience, little rusty and forgot some commands but i can and will get back into it, i hope to see you in game.
Neutral leaning +Support

+
No Prior Warnings, Or Bans
+ Serious Rp Experience
+ Staff Experience
+/- Unsure Of Rule Knowledge
+/- 'Ok' details in apps
+/- Unsure of Activity
- No Recognizable Experiences With You

I Would Like To See More Activity From You, I Will Change My Verdict If I See Such
thank you ferrit, im not sure if we have different timezones but im not sure ive seen you either. i appreciate your feedback though and hope to see you in game.
Neutral

+ No punishment history
+ Previous Experience

+/- Have not seen a lot
+/- Application looks okay, could be improved
thank you nomad, the only times ive really talked to was in CI and durring raids. i hope i can get more time with the community so ill be better known.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Harryman,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.