-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
1 year 3 months 4 days 7 hours 13 minutes 10 seconds
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I would say yes, I've made my fair share of google documents and spent hours upon hours on roleplay scenarios.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4-5, 5-6 at most.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
As a previous staff member of other communities I have never really fallen out of the aspect of leadership and professionalism within the Garry's Mod community. I have always enjoyed helping to provide a friendly and accepting environment. Giving people the chance to be themselves and express common interest through roleplay is of top priority. As well as assisting in the maintaining and upholding of the rules that have been created. I solely wish to assist the server in maintaining its stature and remaining a safe community, while partaking in the fun myself along side the player base. This community has already done so much for me and it is only fair I give back in the best way I know how. This is why I want to be a moderator on your server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
What I bring to the table is simply experience. I have had a wide range of moderation experience over many servers. This has in turn given me a expansive view on situations and how to address a issue with professionalism, maturity, and non-bias. I will always look at a situation with neutrality; that it be a sit with a player v. staff or even a sit between a close friend v. player. The most important thing to do as a staff is to uphold the rules without bias and with professionalism. As well as choosing to handle a staff issue first over a roleplay scenario. These are sometimes not easily grasped but other people. This sets me ahead with the experience wide variety of scenarios I have been put through. This is how I would be able to help the server.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I will be giving you a +Support
While I personally haven't had any interactions with you, I have heard good things about you.
You have good activity
Previous staff experience

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+/- Neutral
-No Interaction
-Staffing Experience
Others seem to know you so I'll Wish you luck.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+Support
- His roleplay is serious, professional, and kind
- Easy to get along with
- Hosts great lectures

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Application Accepted

Hi Slab,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.