Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Larry Hummer, Barry Hummer
Civilian name: Jerry Hummer
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Overseer Assistant, Site Advisor, Security Captain, MTF A-1 LT, MTF O-1 CPT, CI-B, 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No warns
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?:
Security is in need of a chief, and I would personally want to be the one to answer that call. I also have plenty of experience around the site, and have many combative leadership roles under my belt. I genuinely have love for combative roles on this server, and security is the way to start the path down said combative experience
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
I have plenty of leadership skills, with having been CO for two MTF and captain, combative experience for the same reason, and paperwork skills from Site Advisor and Assistant. I also have a lot of total site time, having been here since the end of March 2022. I truly have love for this server, and I have been trying to find the right spot to fit in at, and I always gravitate back towards D-block.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
Not only are they to perform the same duties as the captains, which are to monitor D-block and host trainings, but they are also to host lectures to inform security on their operations in the site and in D-block more specifically. They also are expected to report to Site Administration and Site Command (if requested to) about the current state of the department. They are also expected to make, edit, and rework documents regarding security. They are also expected to be seen as the standard for security.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Larry Hummer lived a simple life. Having come from the slums of the Earth and vowing to always uphold the standard for law, he enlisted to the police academy and made his way from jail to prison, from penitentiary all the way to a little place called Riker's Correctional Facility. He manage to worm his way through the ranks, gaining his status through sheer willpower and grit. Just when he got promoted to deputy warden of management, his life would take a drastic and lethal turn. After an SCP-breach, Hummer near single-handedly, along with his current crew, managed to keep the breach from reaching the prison and prevent the prisoners from escaping during the chaos. When the Foundation went to check on the prison to evaluate damages, they found Hummer and his crew unaffected.
That's when they decided to wipe his name from the world.

That's when they turned Hummer into a recruit.

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Chief of Security. The ███████ has decided that you are fit for this position. Please get in contact with ██-5 to move forward in the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.