[USA] Intelliegence Ambassador.

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Bubbles"

Sep 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448387843
Discord name: Miller The Martyr#8016
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing for about a month now, I joined in early this month.
In what country are you located?: Australia.
Time zone: AWST - GMT+8 I believe.
Character name(s): "Bubbles"
Civilian name: Dallas Gambino.
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
N/A - First whitelist application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No, I currently have no warnings, kicks or bans on record.
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-
Many of my fellow intelligence Agents and other foundation personnel have politely asked me if I was applying for the position, after some careful thinking, I decided I enjoy intelligence and wish to go further up the progress ladder in it.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-
I believe I am known enough and understand the role of intelligence enough to apply for an Ambassador position, I have real world expirence with working in teams and a good understanding of the intelligence structure and work.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-
I have written a few documents, but rarely submit them, a good document isn't meant to be long and wordy, but should be able to directly and understandably get the message across to the reader as fast as possible.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-
The duty of Intelligence Ambassador is to help prepare the Intelligence agents for their job and duties, this can be anywhere from helping Agents understand the correct way to handle civilians who break into the foundation, or preparing new agents for their test and explaing the role they will be taking as a Intel Agent/Operative, The Ambassador is also tasked with helping keep intel Agents/Operatives acting correctly and professionally, while working with the Intelligence Director.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
"Bubbles" or at least was the nickname he was given after joining the foundation wasn't anything special, born and raised in Canada to a pair of Australian/Canadians he lived a good home life with steady grades, his first exposure to the foundation was with his time in the Canadian Military, posted out in the middle of no-where for a road repair, his forward command squad ran into a group of hikers reporting a injured person up near a cave, where a juvenile instance of 939-8 proceeded to injure and kill several CAF members, before a group of undercover Intelligence Operatives helped terminate the instance, the first question out of his mouth after it stopped moving was "How do I join?" ever since, he has tried to be nothing but loyal and climb the ranks of Intelligence, to the help the people that saved him that day.

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
I know who you are, well not really, but i remember you being uhhhh, kind? I guess
But +support

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
+ SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Constantly on Intel
+ Learns quickly
+ Knows his stuff

- Relatively new

I've worked with Bubbles when he first joined Site-56, and basically instantly became an Intelligence Operative, since then I only see him on Intelligence, or grinding the levels to unlock Agent. He's clearly dedicated, a delight to work with, and while he is still relatively new to the site, hes picked up knowledge so quickly that it seems like he's been with us forever.

A pleasure to work when I was Director, and a pleasure to work with as an Ethics Assistant

FAT + SUPPORT

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Denied

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Intelligence Ambassador, but due to recent circumstances, we do not think you are currently fit for the position. We do apologies.

fell free to reapply in 2 weeks

if you have any questions message me or doofus on discord
Doofus- TwoOreos99#9751
Chan-Waltah#0797​
1665726517828.png

Status
Not open for further replies.