[USA] Intelligence Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torichian

Dec 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104729000
Discord name: Torichian#1422
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined last December and got into the foundation the same day as a gensec cadet and decided to buy XK class VIP as it looked fun and unlocked some cool roles to play as, especially site affairs and SCPs.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): (Agent) James S. , Alex Jackson (civilian)
Civilian name: James S.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes, I also prefer to use it.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-The only other whitelisted role I have that doesn't involve leveling a skill up in game and getting access is an internal affairs agent.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I believe I have 1 warning as SCP 682 for "glitching" however I argue it was a bug as 682 can't fit through a tiny door however I won't argue in here. And I believe that was it, also it was from 4+ months ago.
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
-The reason I am applying for an ambassador position is to upgrade to a higher level of responsibility and find out what I can do in the future regarding positions or joining a division/regiment. I also have seen what intel does and definitely want to be apart of its command structure and assist anyone that needs help in anything and also assist the foundation with intelligence operations against hostile or non hostile GOIs when needed.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-I am usually a very active person, I also know a lot about RP on its own and understand Gmod and SCP RP and have studied and been apart of other SCP RP groups. I also have a good amount of experience in intel and have seen almost all the aspects of it from investigating civilians, to raiding data centers attempting to spread info and blending in as chaos to assist Nu7 in recon. I believe if I remember correctly, there was also an incident with UNGOC. I also am willing to take any leadership positions as I know they take a lot of responsibility and I would consider myself to have that.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-In all other jobs on this character (only foundation char, other is just a civ char) about a solid 15-20 of science and intel. A document will be good under a certain circumstances, for one, it should be written in an SCP sort of "tone" you can say. Another rule is that you should put effort and thought in your document and also the wording and grammar of the document you are writing. Another addition is the format of the document you use, for example if you are reasearching an SCP, you should use the research studies format and not just a general document format. With the format, you may customize it if needed. Finally in your documents, you should have a good amount of words and explanations that aren't too long but not like 4 words long.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-The responsibilities of an ambassador in intelligence is supposed to have a higher level of management and responsibility in order to ensure the integrity of the department. They are also tasked with making sure operations and agents carry out their missions correctly and also be a sort of "enforcer" you could say within intelligence. In the field they act as leaders and commanders other than the directors and the global hierchy. In passive RP ambassadors would be looking over their agents, checking documents/doing work over discord, and also should be ready to take action or command agents at all times. Finally they are a trusted member of Intel that requires experience and competency.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I believe my character will be involved in dealing with disobedient or incompetent agents and issues with other GOIs. Another big thing I will be intervening with is civilian info breaches. Another storyline that my character will probably be in is hostage and trade negotiaitons with GOC and CI. My character has been in the intelligence department for a while and knows some others in it and knows how to do his work, he has been in intel operations against the CI and GOC while going undercover.

Last edited:

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Denied

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Intelligence Ambassador and sorry for the late response, but due to not really seeing you on the job/server and not having much interaction with you ,we do not think you are currently fit for the position.

feel free to reapply in 2 weeks
if you have any questions message me on discord
Chan-Waltah#0797​
1665726517828.png

Status
Not open for further replies.