Civilian name: None
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I am applying for Captain because I want to work on the general organization of the site and make it more safe as a whole. I also want to assist the current members of security command by running trainings and licenses certifications. one of my main goals however is to help the newer members of security excel and join us in the ranks of security command
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I believe I am suitable for captain because 1. I am calm under pressure even of the event of a mass riot or breach I can take the steps needed to bring the site back to safe operation. 2. I am always willing to learn, in order to preform my job to the best of my ability I read and re-read any documents available to me as well and try to find issues within the current documentation. such as the discrepancy between the research and security document. 3. I work well with others and try to give respect to my fellow members of the foundation. 4 I have plenty of managerial experience and I'm very used to dealing with D-class as well as keeping GENSEC organized and efficient, I also have a great understanding of how to organize GENSEC in every code
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: A security captain is responsible for the supervision of security and enforcing the guidelines the department head has set for the department. Part of this is organizing security officers and cadets so that they can function properly, allocating tasks to sergeants so they can help manage their respective units, Organizing and starting riot and heavy trainings to keep sufficient Riot Control members and helping educate newer members of security so that they can excel in their duty's.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jason Manson was a member of the the United States army, running numerous operations in within the middle east. during these operations his low casualty count got him recommended for Special Forces. After exceling in the Ranger and Special Forces qualification Jason Manson joined the Green Berets. A few months later he was reached out by [Redacted] who offered him a job at the Foundation. He joined the Foundation as a Security Cadet, after climbing the ranks he reached the rank of Security Captain.

Reactions: Kodi

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

Your application will be pending at this time. Make sure you are active, engaged and leading your cadets/officers as a role-model. If you have any questions about leadership, let us know and we can help guide you!

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next. Do not get whitelisted yet, contact me first

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.