List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096 (Holding)
-CI-G (Holding)
-Executive Researcher (Holding)
-MTF E-11 PVT (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nothing

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
My time as an Executive Researcher has given me a very good understanding and introduction to what the work of an Ethics Assistant might entail. I am constantly reviewing documents and overseeing tests of other researchers, and making sure that proper protocol and ethics are being followed. I have had to handle situations where researchers have violated ethics and policy, and have handled them in the fairest and appropriate way possible.

Not only does my current work make me a suitable candidate, but I also believe that I have gained a lot of leadership experience. I am always setting an example for others on what needs to be done and how. I enjoy educating others about the ethics involved in their field of work, and aim to see the departments grow and get better as a result of that education. I also try my hardest to maintain professionalism, if people don't see that I take my work seriously, why would they feel like they need to listen to me, or even trust that I know what I'm talking about?

Another thing that makes me very suitable is my activity. I am extremely active and dedicated to the site. I try my hardest to get on daily at various hours out of the days. I am constantly available when people may need me, and I would be able to put a lot of time and effort into the work. I am very friendly and cooperative, and see an opportunity to expand my relationship with the current Ethics Committee, as my interactions with them have been minimal.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
As an Ethics Committee Assistant, it is my job to follow and execute the orders that the Ethics Committee gives. I am there to take questions and concerns on matters throughout the facility, from anyone that may be asking, even D-Class. I will need to ensure that testing isn't reckless, or pointless, as well as ensuring ethics are followed during the course of the test. I may need to handle cases where ethics have been violated, whether it be wrongful termination of D-Class or civilians, dangerous or unapproved testing, or disputes between foundation members that may have turned violent or disrespectful. A very important responsibility, is the increased authority I will have if the Ethics Committee is absent. In the absence of the Ethics Committee, it is up to me to uphold the duties that the Ethics Committee would normally handle (with limitations of course). I also would have to oversee the MTF Unit O-1 with the absence of the Ethics Committee. Lastly, it is extremely important to inform the Ethics Committee what I have done in their absence, so that way they know what is going on in the facility, and don't come on site without any knowledge of what has been going on.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I have been writing and expanding upon my characters lore on this document

I would like to thank anyone who takes the time to read this, and I hope to maybe be working with you all if accepted!
-Kiryu

Last edited:

Unit

Dec 28, 2022
+Support Is an amazing exec and would excel at a position like ECA.
+High standards

+Extremely dedicated player

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
+ Support I believe you have the best spot to be Ethics Assistance your application stands out compared to the others. <3

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023
+SUPPORT HELL YEA BROTHER, THIS MAN THE MAN, CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED LAWYER , HE GOT ALL THE EXPERIENCE

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Goro!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately denied!

After Committee Vote.

You may Re-Apply in Two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.