[USA] Lemmskii's Ethics Assistant Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45558444
Discord name: Lemmskii
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly 4 and a half months. Sitting at over 4 weeks of playtime.
In what country are you located?: Australia, mate!
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): "Lemmskii"
Civilian name: Steve McHarvey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 096 (10 Weeks+ Holding.)
- Internal Affairs Ambassador (7 Weeks+ Holding.)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, 3 FailRP warnings over the course of August and September; when I was very new to playing on SCP RP and I had not known how to conduct myself in roleplay correctly. I have very much improved since and I do not hope to ever get another warn of any type again. I have 1 ban for a mildly NSFW document, I had posted a photo-copied scanned picture of a butt onto a document and shared it around, not knowing that it was considered NSFW. I have learned to be better and matured since.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

During my time within the department of Internal Affairs, I have become well-acquainted with all the rules and regulations of the foundation. I am extremely knowledgeable all of the ethical codes and standards and because of my role in Internal Affairs as an ambassador, I am able to effectively identify and prosecute offenders that break ethical/conduct codes. I believe I am strongly suited for this role and would make for a fantastic assistant in all areas of the department.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The primary role of an Ethics Committee Assistant in roleplay is to ensure that the CoE/CoC are being followed at all times. Furthermore, they carry out orders from the ethics members/director, report violations, grade research/misc documents, and to maintain an oversight on research that takes place.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Lemmskii", 19 years of age. He was born in the town of Pinewood known as ████ ███████. At the age of 18, he wished to join the Canadian Military down the road from his home. He went up to the gate, asked the guards standing at the gate "█████████████████". They did not like what he had said but he pushed on anyways. "Lemmskii" was officially recruited into the department of ██████ to begin with and as his career went on he was getting frustrated with the way ██████ was treating the █ █████ and other personnel, not following CoE. He joined the Department of █████ ██████ and trained up to become ██████. He was one evening apart of the biggest investigation of his life as ██ had infiltrated the facility and was wreaking havoc. "Lemmskii" had been training in investigating complicated matters and was tasked with identifying who within the foundation was a disguised ██ member. He went searching left and right, looking high into the sky for a slice of information that could lead to the apprehension of this rogue person. One day whilst eavesdropping, he had heard that one of the foundation members were conspiring to murder a clearance level 4 person to gain access to SCP-███. "Lemmskii" knew if they gain access to this SCP, the foundation would be brought to it's knees. He had called in backup from all areas of both Internal Affairs and Intelligence departments and double-downed on subduing and interrogating this rogue member. The moment when he had all weapons pointed at the suspect and was cuffing him is when he knew this is exactly what he wanted to do.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ECA. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. We would like to see you active on your CL4 role, remember to always be ethical and enforce the code of ethics when seen fit.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.