[USA] Liam's Ethics Committee Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Thompson

Sep 26, 2022
Australia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:452638034
Discord name: ldwyer1#4422
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Started playing 2 months ago, nearly 3 weeks in playtime.
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEDT
Character name(s): Liam Thompson
Civilian name: Garrick Ormonde
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Exec. Researcher, MTF E-11 LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One FearRP warning, I didn't realise their intentions, I had a much more powerful weapon already out and decided to just shoot back.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I believe I would be the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant due to my great knowledge of the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, knowledge on how the facility and it's departments run and my great document writing abilities. I have always followed the CoE and CoC, and acted kind, helpful and approachable. I have been in the research department since I first arrived at the foundation, and written great documents, started running a research division and assisted researchers in the department with learning rules like CoE and CoC, how the department and facility runs and how to write excellent documents/studies. I have worked well with others in the facility, and helped to make changes to improve everyones experience. While working in the foundation as Exec, IA, and E-11 I have learnt how to effectively deal with situations and helped enforce the CoE/CoC.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

As an Ethics Committee Assistant, you have multiple important responsibilities that keep the foundation running safely, these include:
Assisting the Ethics Committee with any tasks that need to be carried out.
Enforce the CoE and make sure the foundation runs smoothly.
Watch over the foundation and its departments.
Help out foundation members.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Liam Thompson was just a young chef working at Domino's Pizza, until one day when he was working he looked out the window and saw a weird looking skeleton walking down the street, he thought he was hallucinating because he hadn't had any sleep in about 24hrs. About 1 second later his vision disappears. He had been captured by the Chaos Insurgency, they thought Liam Thompson was working for the SCP foundation and was undercover trying to recapture the skeleton, which was an escaped SCP from the SCP foundation. Liam Thompson wakes up in an interrogation room, A member of the Chaos Insurgency notices him and starts questioning him, “Do you work for the SCP foundation? Are you undercover? Were you trying to capture the SCP?” he asks. Liam Thompson has only heard about the SCP foundation from conspiracy theories, 'could it be real?' he wondered to himself. The Chaos Insurgency member, still waiting on an answer, gets impatient and brainwashes Liam Thompson, to make him give them the information they need, only to find out they had not captured a member of the SCP foundation, but a civilian. So they release Liam Thompson, but not long after he is recaptured by the SCP foundation, usually the foundation would wipe someone's memory and let them go, but due to the foundation being low on employees, they decided to hire Liam Thompson. Liam Thompson now works at the SCP foundation and must keep this secret away from his family and others on the surface. The SCP foundation covers up his disappearance with the story that he was hit by a car. Liam Thompson starts work at the SCP foundation as a researcher, and slowly climbs the ranks, starting as Jr. Researcher, writing excellent documents and conducting ethical experiments, and slowly working his way up to Sr. Researcher. He decides to apply for Executive Researcher, due to his great work in the department he is accepted. As exec. He becomes co-lead of the research division Gamma-2, where he and his members are responsible for the first contact of SCP’s. After working in the department as exec, teaching other researchers and running Gamma-2, Liam decides he is ready to apply for Ethics Committee Assistant.

Reactions: A.R.A.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Big Support
+Good CL4 Experience
+Great guy and solid researcher (became lead of the Gamma-2 Research Division as Executive Researcher)

+Very active

Reactions: Liam Thompson

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ECA. Following your contributions and efforts in Research, we believe that you are highly capable of this position. Your behavior, your dedication to the Department and the way you uphold the expectations we have instated for the Department has not gone unnoticed.

Congratulations, Liam.

Contact me Jewel on Discord for more details, and be sure to contact an Admin+ to get your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.