[USA] Man Mansons Site Director Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82997619
Discord name: Negative Neggie#4147
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since 3/20/22. Only started playing seriously in May.
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: Central Standard
Character name(s): Man Manson, Retri Man (CI trainee, use to practice hacking)
Civilian name: Manson Retriev (On UK) None on US
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Site Advisor (Current), Security Captain (Holding), Chief of Security (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Warning - June 18th RDM (Don't know how I got this warning but it has since then expired)

Why are you applying for Site Director?
- As a current experienced site advisor for Site-56, I believe I have gathered enough experience to move to the next level and want to further assist the foundation by working along side the current site director. We recently lost our own due to a transfer and this has left SA in a bit of a limbo state until recently. I think I would be perfect for this position given my status on the site and experience handling multiple situations as SA.
What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
- I believe I would be a good candidate for Site Director due to the following:

Experienced and Reasonable - I am currently already a Site advisor for Site-56 and have been an involved member across numerous situations that have occured on site. I have done reviews and responded to issues and feel that I can confidently help lead new site advisors alongside the current site director in continuing to improve the site as a whole. I am friendly to most individuals and have helped answer questions from numerous foundation personnel as well as helping look into issues when there are potential conflicts.

Active and Engaged - I am on site almost every other day, helping make sure there is an active site admin presence on site. This means I am known by quite a few personnel for communication, maturity, professionalism and role modeling. I try to engage myself with foundation personnel through watching tests, talking to the departments I've oversee and hosting lectures for multiple foundation departments to help new and experienced personnel understand what we do at the foundation. I've always been open to individuals talking to me about issues and have been a constant presence in communication for the day to day of the site.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site Administration are responsible for the oversight of all departments on sight and helping maintain a safe, professional and enjoyable environment. They do this through the following duties:
- Oversight over Dpt. Directors and making sure they're departments are running smoothly under their respective command. They are also responsible for conducting departmental reviews to highlight issues/successes in a department. These reviews can then be given to the dpt
- Act as communication between Dpt. Directors and Site Command to help communicate issues or needs necessary for success.
- Handling Disputes between departments in a professional and calm manner to help find compromise and solutions that resolve issues
- Making sure the site is running smoothly by overseeing handling of breaches/AA Authorizations, MCD permits, potential infobreaches and making sure all foundation staff are following proper site conduct/ethical procedures.

Overall, Site administration is responsible for making sure the site is running well through the responsibilities listed above and making sure the site is running well to the best of their abilities and the departments that they oversee.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Phase 1. Introduction to the Foundation
Man Manson worked as a police officer in the city of ******* before going to college for an advanced criminal justice degree. He was recruited into the foundation as a result of great performance in his department. After taking on the position as a security officer, he worked his way through the ranks to eventually become a security captain, where he would oversee the safety of the PW/LCZ and D block operations along side other security command members.

Phase 2. - A rising leader
Man Manson would work as a captain for a period, working with his fellow foundation members and GENSEC to help try to supervise operations in the security department. As a captain he would host trainings on the daily and do his best to keep general security organized, engaged and professional. Hard working, professional and a teamplayer, he would eventually be noticed by his higher ups for his conduct and leadership skills and eventually be lead to being potentially offered a position as a security chief. No matter the difficulty, situation or problem, he would rise to the occassion and help lead general security to a better future.

Phase 3. - More then just one
Man Mansons new position as a Security chief was not an easy one. Having one of the more difficult departments to manage, he nevertheless took on the opportunity to help improve security as a whole. Handling the day to day situations, taking in new captains, helping with documentation and training changes and helping improve the expectation of what it means to be security as a whole. Known by many, he would continue his work until he felt the department was in a more comfortable place. He began to get an inkling and wish to improve not just his own department but the site for the better after working along side others and taking the opportunity to expand his vision. When a position eventually opened up, he looked to apply for that position hopeful to help manage the site alongside its departments to a better future.

Phase 4. - Advice for a Site
Man Manson would be accepted as a Site director for his efforts in security as a Dpt. Chief. The job being a bit different then just watching over security and its relations, he would take the opportunity to learn all he could about his duties. He would be there for the numerous departments on the day to day, handling issues, doing presentations, reviewing the departments he was assigned and helping make sure essential communication was present throughout the site. Growing in his position, he came to be known for his efforts in his position and overall being a great leader and role modelfor multiple individuals across the site. With the departure of the recent Site Director, he would take the opportunity to push himself further and attempt to go for a position as a director to further his skills and help site administration even more.

Reactions: Omar D Chad

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
+Support, this man is amazing for this position, he has lots of experience, super active, and just great to work with

fitzrel

Aug 3, 2022
+Support

+ Great Site Advisor
+ Has lots of C4 experience
+ Good interactions
+ Competent and friendly

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
+Support
Very active
Good leader
Great personal experience with him
Professional
All around a great pick for SD

LittleMsStupid

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Director. After careful consideration, The O5 Council has decided that after your service as Chief of Security, Captain, and Site Advisor, you are fit for the position of Site Director. Please contact staff to receive your whitelist. Congratulations, Site Director Manson.

- O5-7

Reactions: Omar D Chad
Status
Not open for further replies.