[USA] Mickle's 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:495475642
Discord name: Mickle#6664
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I joined on the 27th of July 2022 and have 1 week 6 days 13 hours hours on the server
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): [AB-2] "Mickle" | CI: Was "Mickle" Bored
Civilian name: (Changes) "Mr. Skeleton"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-G & IA Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- FailRP for bleeding while in cuffs (Unaware it was FailRP) & Minor Glitching (Flying around while not breached as 079)

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I have played the server for quite a lot of time now which includes helping deal with 096 containment, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing almost every other SCP, previous servers as well as lore I have enjoyed the character of SCP 096, I want to experience it and also roleplay as SCP 096 on this server as well.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- when he is not enraged/pacified he is in a corner or at least facing a wall on the floor with his face in his palms. If he is left alone for 60 seconds or more he may decide to get up and move around, but he shouldn't go to a populated area intentionally trying to be enraged.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP 096 can not just intentionally try to enrage himself he is meant to roleplay as his character and he doesn't want his face to be seen so he tried to avoid it. He is not to intentionally go to an overpopulated area, which includes d-block.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Once SCP 096 is pacified (he has killed all his targets), he is able to be bucketed and he is then beamed with the SCP containment then using the SCP restraints he is restrained then is taken back to his containment chamber preferably by personnel with scrambles on to prevent him from being enraged further.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Mickle!
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Camden​

Status
Not open for further replies.