Character name(s): Mijur "Mijur" Decmuski, Decmuski "Mentally Ill" Mijur, Lord

Civilian name: Lord

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- NU-7 PVT, Security Cpt

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- RDM Warning, FRP Warning, Toxicity Warning and a 1 Day Ban for XP Farming
(RDM Warning - Hit D-Class in Crossfire (D-Class was an admin)
(FRP Warning I shot a D-Class who used 1:1 on 914 (I could tell by the vest missing)
(Toxicity Warning -I was new to the server and angry at an admin and said regrettable things towards them)
(XP Farming, I was asking for XP from researchers as I was close to reaching SGT at that time)

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I would like to be able to perform experiments at a higher degree, as I have written and posted a document for every SCP that I have access to. Aswell as having the opportunity to help Jr Researchers with previous experiments that I have completed.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?

- I have knowledge of every SCP that I currently have access to, I feel that I am and effective helper and usually can tell whether an experiment will be approved or denied by ethics. I can be an asset to starters who need to know more about the duties of a Researcher. and I can be a leader who will complete experiments effectively and in a timely manner. I often find myself helping other Sr. Researchers who are not as knowledgeable on some of the SCPs in the facility. I believe all of these skills that I have listed previously are great examples of what would make me an excellent candidate for the title of Executive Researcher.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- Although I have not been keeping count, I believe I have achieved a total of 18+ excellent documents. An Excellent Document is not hard to achieve although it will take a fair portion of work. To make sure your document has the quality of an excellent document you should be focusing on being concise and to the point while also providing an accurate account of what happened. The reader should be able to understand what happened at great detail, they should understand the method you used, your hypothesis, the conclusion of the experiment and some extra info about the SCP. All of the topics you need to cover should be organized neatly and the current subject matter should be clear to the reader. The Document must be in the proper format "Research Study" including images will also help deliver the flare that an excellent document delivers. And most importantly the topic of the research should be interesting and new. If you write out research study on collecting samples from SCP-173 the highest grade your document would receive would most likely be "good" to change this grade from "good" to "excellent" you should be picking and original and unique topic, that hooks the reader's attention while at the same time being informative and beneficial to understanding the many SCP's that the faction holds. As long as you follow the advice above and double check, your grammar and spelling you will have a much higher chance of achieving the grade "Excellent"

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

- The Executive Researcher should be a leader and role model, they should be somebody that others look up to, rather than somebody that they pity. They should be checking in on experiments, assisting others when given the opportunity and should bring a confident and joyful attitude to the facility. When a Jr Researcher has a question, the Executive Researcher should be there to assist them. An executive researcher should be stern but respected. When confronted by another researcher, rather than escalating the situation they should focus on de-scalation and professionalism. The Executive Researcher should be monitoring other Researchers and making sure they are following proper procedures in a helpful and proper manner. They should also be hosting lectures and Tests on SCP's that match their clearance.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Mijur Decmuski was formerly a chemist who graduated with a Major's in chemistry. Brought to Site-65 by a distant relative *REDACTED* who recognized their observational skills and thought they would be useful towards the overall goals of the facility. Mijur Decmuski takes a realist approach towards Research often requiring 2-3 tests to come to an overall conclusion on a subject. They are very attentive to detail and responsive towards the chain of command. They have a strange fascination over SCP-035 and believes that the Host may find a way to come back into consciousness if treated properly. Mijur Decmuski works well with others and is inclined towards running group experiments and tests. Collaborations with other scientists brings them a feeling of comfort.

Last edited:

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
+/- Neutral
Active
Good app
- i did see it was copy and past from last one i wish it was a bit different but that just me
Has another C4 Role - I do see good things from you on other roles/ a good bit on researcher I just don't want you be all over place with two big roles

Side note: my bad i didn't respond to your last app cause I was trying get know who you were

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to not seeing you on research as I would like as you seem to spend most of your focus on GenSecand we would prefer executives that prioritize research.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.