[USA] Osoro's O5-6 Application | "The Prodigy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48067717
Discord Name: Pulsewalker#7790
For how long have you played on CG SCP: VTIME has glitched me to roughly 6 days, but I've played very consistently over the past 3 months according to all peers. Estimated to be around 2 weeks and 1 days.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central [CST]
Character name(s): Osoro "Prodigy" Mutekin --> "The Prodigy"
Civilian name: Insurgent 0-02 "Profit"
What server are you applying for?: USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held.​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?​

I have received no kicks, bans or warnings in my stay on the server.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why?​

I am going to be applying for the O5-6 role.

While I have no desire to take up a specific number, I merely have a desire to evolve a trio of aspects about my personal character: my desire to improve upon myself by allowing myself to take up more responsibility in this amazing place, my desire to make the Foundation a better place by improving my ability to offer assistance to the Foundation Leadership I have already stayed in close contact with and to show that I can truly bring 110% of my effort to this Foundation when put in a position to assist as many people as possible.

As with all my former applications, this is not a grab for power or simply wanting a large title to laud over people. I have a desire to assist and the capabilities to be able to bring that assistance at a constant and consistent rate. All my way up the food chain, I have done nothing but tried my best to help out all the Departments. Even when I was contained to the Research Department, I spent a lot of my time assisting in helping leadership within Internal Affairs, Intelligence and even Site Administration with their various jobs by lending a helping hand when I wasn't busy with my own set of duties.

The only reason I hadn't gone for this position sooner is because I promised myself that I would go up the proper chain. From on the ground floor to CL4 as Executive, then from CL4 to Leadership as Director of Research (Deputy, of course). Then from Leadership to Assistant status through my time with the Overseers. Now that I've been given the time to observe them, speak with Internal Security, gain a better understanding as to just how I can help everyone in this position and had the time to speak with everyone across the Foundation, I am confident.

I'm not just the man you want. I'm the man for the job, and I hope that the remainder of this application can prove that to you.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?​

When it comes to the role of Overseer, I believe I am the best candidate due to three core points. I will go over in more detail. It will be divided into four portions for the sake of readability: my Work Ethic, my Educative Passion, my Adherence to Conduct and my Self-Motivated Communicative Efforts.

Work Ethic

When it comes to my work ethic, I believe I am firmly unmatched in the Foundation. When I am set forward on a goal, whether it is set up by one of my peers or of my own volition, I set forth toward it with unwavering determination. I've been noted by Site Administration to be, and I quote, "scary good" at what I do. What I do is create new things, emulate the successes of my peers and seek to gain skills that will push me to the very top. I am adaptive to these situations and aim to competitively rise to every occasion where I can be of some assistance.

I have written over 20,000 words worth of research in my time with the Department, which can be better seen here:
These research studies were not requested of me, but rather, I sought out the knowledge for the sake of the Research Department's reputation.

On top of this, I have worked through efforts to create automated reporting of compliments, complaints and Health Scoring for the departments as a whole. Working closely with the Site Administration team has borne fruit which manifested in a Department Review nearly stacking up to 10,000 words on its own, serving to be so thorough and detailed that Site Administration was able to treat it as an unbiased analysis on the department from top to bottom.

These reviews can be provided upon request for further review, though due to redacted info, they will not be released within this application.

Educative Passion​

A passion for education over punishment has been my motto since becoming an Executive Researcher and later as the Director of Research. I had taken note of peers simply giving out punishments like candy for the sake of silencing those who have gone slightly off the beaten path, but that sort of approach alienates more people than it helps, in my personal opinion. While punishment can help some come to reality, what most crave is challenge or direction. No, above all, they crave education and are far more receptive to it than people realize.

I have created three professional lectures that are often used to help educate the Research Department, appropriately named as the Researching 101 course:
By putting my best foot forward and mandating these educative lectures, I have found that a lot of our lower ranked Researchers are actually very receptive to this approach. While some may complain at first due to it feeling like school, once the actual lecture begins, these very same people are doing their best to ask as many questions as possible on policies they either were confused about before or simply didn't know up until then. I've noted an improvement in our staff's ability to create Excellent documentation and general morale across the Research Department's non-Executive staff with this.

My passion for education can carry over to the Council by allowing me to delegate this information to others. By learning from the superiors of each Department, seeing where weak points are through the reporting process that we have and eventually enabling me with the methods to be able to help them, I can better educate both the superiors of the Department and those on the ground floor on how to conduct themselves in an orderly manner. I hope that my passion for education from my Research days will carry over to my time with the Council.

Adherence to Conduct​

While this will be the shortest section to this description, do not be fooled: my dedication to the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics is unmatched. Whenever I take the time to frame an experiment, I do so with test briefing requirements and chamber containment controls in mind at all times. Due to the nature of my experimentation, it is often MTF that is taking control of when the door opens and closes for me. Through this, I can focus on my experiment at all times.

Every facet of my research exemplifies what I care about the most: keeping the subject alive and well. In the case of my SCP-682 experiment, I went through the effort of drawing up diagrams for the sake of informing my Class D subjects on the best ways to stay alive while they are interacting with SCP-682. Even at the sacrifice of some results, I adhere to my ethical mind and make sure there are as close to zero fatalities as we can get without sacrificing actual staff members to get there.

As part of the Overseers, I hope to be able to impart some of this knowledge to both my peers and to the Departments I will help with reporting. Through this, the entirety of our site should become more ethical and ultimately a much more fun place to roleplay and interact within. An ethical site is a fun site!

Self-Motivated Communicative Efforts​

Finally, we move on to the efforts to communicate with people. While portraying myself as an imposing figure you should only go to every once in a while is all well and good for some people, I prefer to take a very personal approach to things. This has shone through in my efforts as an Overseer Assistant. From the get-go, I worked to gain communication channels with the Research Department, Internal Affairs, Intelligence and Site Administration. These channels were formed primarily through Discord to serve as a better way to communicate issues and concerns that may be had across departments without needing to be on at all times.

I believe this has had a positive uptick in how the Departments are being run with the confidence that they have a connection to someone who can assist in funneling both the positive things in their departments and the negative issues that require some attention. The Research Department especially has benefitted from the help that I've provided in keeping peace there with my new position, according to some of the Executive staff in that neck of the woods.

These communication channels would not close upon joining the Council. In fact, I would argue that they would become that much more crucial. Being part of such an important group would enable me to keep my ear close to the ground through communication with department leadership across the board and be able to address concerns all without even touching the game. A closely knit Foundation is the goal that I want to go for, and I believe the first step is constant and consistent communication dedicated to the betterment of the Foundation.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?​

As part of the O5 Council, I will be responsible for a vast array of things that can easily change the trajectory of the Foundation at any time. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
  • Delivering orders to the A-1 unit whenever on-site to be able to protect not only themselves, but the better interests of the Foundation as a whole.
  • Creating and reviewing major policy changes for the Foundation, aiming for the betterment of the Departments.
  • Reading over weekly / bi-weekly audits of the Departments to review how the Departments are changing on the frequency of the audits, such as if their solutions are working, if morale is high, if leadership is doing their job properly, etc.
  • Overseeing the day-to-day operations within the Foundation, whether that is through a disguise to gain an 'unbiased' view of the Foundation or through patrols that allow them to watch over how the people on the ground do their job.
  • Review applications for a multitude of positions that represent leadership within the Foundation and ensuring only the best of the best are allowed to lead their Foundations to greener pastures.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP?​

Outside of roleplay, I will personally be striving to solidify the communication channels I've participated in on Discord to be able to give our Foundation Leadership a concrete way to get in contact with people higher up the food chain than them.

On top of this, the O5 Council is responsible for reviewing the applications for the following positions:
  • Director of Research
  • Director of Internal Affairs
  • Director of Intelligence
  • Director of Medicine
  • Chief of Security
  • Site Advisor
  • Site Director
  • Overseer Assistant
I will personally strive to be just as approachable outside of roleplay as I aim to be within and help to make the Foundation a better place.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in.​

When Osoro Mutekin was growing up, he actually had no background or remote interest in science whatsoever. In fact, his primary interest lied in the art of boxing due to his father's upbringing. As the son of a man who was on the edge of obtaining the Middleweight Championship, Osoro looked up to his father and wanted to train under him. At the age of six years old, Osoro was in the ring, sparring with his father's gymmates every time he could get there after school. Going into his teen years, Osoro was on the edge of gaining his boxing license after dominating the amateur circuit.

However, all of these aspirations would fall to the wayside. A tragic accident occurred while his parents were traveling into the depths of a nearby forest. Both of them met a tragic end, leaving Osoro by himself to make end's meet with the sudden absence of anyone in his life. The gym mates pulled together to keep Osoro financially stable, but the young man had lost his drive. His willpower drained from him until he reached the age of 20. High school was over, but there was no sight of college. No matter how much his gym mates enjoyed his company, paying for college was something that they just couldn't do.

There was no world for him.

No justice. No future. No life.

But there was always something lingering in the back of his mind, wasn't there? Why? He never learned about the cause of death. At first, it was simply due to not wanting to hear about their deaths. Yet he was older now. Still no answers. No future. He had to understand, he had to confront. So that's exactly what he did. Traveling into the depths of the very same forest that took his parents from him, the darkness of night did little to illuminate his way. No street lights to guide him, no breathing save for the ambiance of this death forest and his own ragged, fear-filled panting.

A warm breath wafted across the nape of his neck. A vile creature, a wicked demon with the aim to finish him in one jagged slash. A snap of the neck. A slit of the throat. Osoro slowly turned his body around, facing the monster. It was like a wall of pure ebony, darkness given life, a pair of pearl-white orbs staring down at him. There was a mixture of curiosity and raw malice in the creature's gaze, and for a moment, Osoro gave pause.

"What.. are you?" Osoro asked.

The response he received was not human. This rage-filled cacophony of noise that ripped free from the vocal chords of the beast in front of him grinded on his ears like nails on an old chalkboard. Osoro screamed out, clutching at the sides of his head knowing that he was about to die. However, perhaps it wouldn't be all bad.. to meet the same fate as his parents. To fall.

To die.

Gunfire filled the air, the creature reeling back. It didn't seem to feel pain, yet it registered that it was in danger. Osoro knew that he was in danger was well, for if he stayed here, he would be in the crossfire. The boxer bolted out of there with the best footwork he could muster. The monster.. he had confronted it. It wasn't the darkness of the forest that killed his parents, it was that thing. He had to know more. He had to understand how this monster came to be, how to kill it.

Osoro joined college the next year. He became a professional boxer to help raise money for his degree in the only way he knew how. Environmental science was his major, but it was a mere means to an end. The boxer dedicated himself to researching everything about that forest, learning the lay of the land, recording everything about the beast he could possibly observe. However, in the end, the beast disappeared. All at once, as if it had never existed to begin with.

He didn't have much time to be confused, for soon after, Osoro's life had changed. One day, he was in college. The next, he was in the Research Hall, met with fellow Researchers where he would be briefed on their understanding of the situation. The creature he had been observing all this time was an SCP that had finally been brought back into containment. His knowledge that he shared throughout his studies with the college had been removed from the public eye. Any who came into contact with it had no memory. All that was left of his research was that which the Executives and the Director of Research looked upon.

Osoro was given a choice: to continue this level of research he had shown to them through his papers or to abandon his degree, his research and these newfound aspirations alongside losing his memories of everything he had striven to do regarding the SCP. He weighed his decisions, but.. ultimately, there was no real choice, was there?

He was ready to die to that monster that fateful night. If he gave up on this, he'd never know why, how or more about who slayed his parents. He was challenged to do research for this facility in order to understand more, and in the pursuit of that..

Osoro had become a Researcher.
Becoming part of the Research Department was not a difficult process. Due to his prior experience in being a Researcher with his college, writing documentation came naturally to him. What didn't come all too naturally was his exposure to the creatures known as SCPs. He had never seen such otherworldly creatures in his entire life. Various Class D personnel falling victim to horrible research again and again, bodies piling up due to research that felt aimless or unethical. Osoro was sick to his stomach that there was a world like this underneath his very feet.

How could he help make this a better world? The facility required this research to better keep the SCPs contained and perhaps even find uses for them beyond simply keeping them imprisoned. Osoro knew what he had to do: he needed to find the balance between the research and the survival rate of his Class D, so he went to studying. The Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics were his bread and butter, the Bible and the Ten Commandments, his left hand and his right. With these two weapons on his side, he strode forth into the world of the Research Department.

It all started with his research on SCP-173, otherwise known as the Statue. Some of the researchers had taken to talking about this creature as the 'Peanut', and while he saw the resemblance, he knew all about how dangerous this creature could be if it was left to its devices. Osoro had taken to the habit of observing people researching on a creature before doing so himself, and the countless people who died in the creature's containment.. it felt like the risks outweighed the rewards. But with the breaches across the site, perhaps there was something they could do here.

Could SCP-173's essence be weaponized?

Through his research in SCP-173, he discovered that he could actually utilize a makeshift flamethrower utilizing the essence of SCP-173 as the fuel. It was potent, but it was very short-lived, only usable for bursts. It was a research that reached its end as soon as it began, but considering none of his Class D subjects died in the process... that in itself was a victory for him. He was happy that he managed to keep people alive with such dangerous research. This victory made him drunk, as if he could do anything. Little did he know, little did he know.

Osoro mentioned to the acting Director of Research, Ms. Halo @MegaByte , that there were many aspects of the creature that attacked him that he could remember. The more he described it, the more nervous Ms. Halo became. When Osoro questioned it, Ms. Halo explained the fear.

"This sounds a lot like SCP-682, Osoro," she explained.

But he wasn't aware of what this SCP was, what it looked like, how it acted. All he knew was that it was hidden behind a security barrier that required Clearance Level 4. Executive Researcher.

Executive. That was what he needed to strive for to get his answers.

Osoro began to throw himself further into his research in preparation for what would happen next. Making strides in research regarding luck-based correlations and even going further into in-depth analysis of the potency of SCP-035's telepathic abilities, Osoro made waves in his department and soon gained the notoriety he desired. He got the attention of the Director of Research, and soon enough, his efforts were recognized. With a red keycard in hand, it was time to commit to the second phase.

SCP-682 needed to be met.
But even as an Executive Researcher, that was not quite enough.

Meeting with SCP-682 wasn't going to be as easy as he first realized. Osoro had gained a better lay of the land regarding the facility at this point, so he understood how many hoops he had to jump through. Not only did he need to frame this research perfectly, but he needed to have a proper reason for this research beyond 'Why did you kill my parents?'

He needed the coordination of the entire MTF E-11 unit to make sure they all stayed safe. Internal Affairs would need to help keep the Research Department in line and ensure all questions were appropriate. Intelligence would need to make sure the routes were clear and no one was listening in whenever they carried out this operation due to the high level of clearance required to even pull this off.

There was such a massive amount of red tape that it almost seemed like an impossibility to pull this off. But even with the lack of a Director, Osoro was determined to make this happen by any means necessary. Even if he had to make sure his name was known far and wide. So that was where he started: notoriety as an Executive Researcher.

He started off small. After all, he was the newest CL4 member on site. He couldn't just come out and say what he wanted. He couldn't expect the other departments to be absolutely in sync with him. That was why he needed to gain some friends in high places, so he got started within his very own department.

Lectures were where he started. While it took a few weeks to get started with this momentum, eventually he was captivating crowds with the way he spoke and presented information. This gained the attention of "Brazil" @JulesB , the acting Director of Intelligence. With a passion for documentation, Osoro and "Brazil" became fast friends and bonded over documentation every now and again when they were busy with their duties. Intelligence was on board with this operation.

Mire "Locust" Oren @NeoAltra was one of the most dedicated members of the IA Department, doing his very best to make sure that everyone was in line. This was where Osoro got his start in observations regarding Internal Affairs, and through this observation of Agents, Osoro met Dalton Bruno. He was the Director of Internal Affairs, and he was a fantastic leader. Osoro made sure to learn as much as he could about the department from Dalton @DaltonBruno , shadowing him when he wasn't busy with his Executive duties. This formed a friendship with the IA Department, and eventually, Osoro became a known quantity there at all times.

Through this, Research, IA and Intelligence had an unspoken coordination where if there was ever a problem on site that didn't need to be solved with combat, these three would take care of business.

That just left E-11, and truth be told, they were the easiest to get on board with this operation. While they needed to follow orders, it didn't hurt to try and gain their favor. Through coordination with them and making sure researchers stayed in line with any interactions throughout HCZ, they eventually came to respect Osoro as a leader of the department.

Now the stage was set.

It was announced that a two-phase research was going to take place with SCP-682 and that all hands needed to be on deck for this one. Every department was in sync and E-11 was on the escort. It was time to begin work. The first portion of the research was to gather samples to create something known as the Beta Sedative. While Osoro could have easily gone in there the first time to simply beg the creature for answers, that is not how a Research does things. He had to play this carefully.

Countless nights were spent figuring this game plan out, and Osoro thought he had everything planned down to the finest detail. So when the second phase came and everyone was escorted out for the research, well.. things did not go well. He had a list of questions he wanted the Class D to ask and get answers for. After all, if he did these questions himself, there was no telling if he'd be able to get through it without emotions taking the helm. Then the worst thing happened.

The Beta Sedative failed.

Once 682 was injected with the serum, it immediately consumed the Class D trying to sedate it. Osoro's eyes widened at the sight of the gruesome display. The second Class D cried out, screaming and trying to escape. But E-11 couldn't reach the door in time, not in a safe way at least. The second Class D fell, and he had believed he failed to get any answers. But.. then the creature moved to the edge of its containment. It said it would answer my questions because he fed it.

Osoro.. fed it? Fed it human beings? On one hand, Osoro was sick to his stomach on talking to this murderous creature. But at the same time, was it right to let those Class D sacrifice themselves for nothing? No, he had to press on. So he began the interview. Questions were asked and he received raspy, broken answers. While they were satisfying in their own way, it was the fourth question he needed an answer to.

"Why do you hate human beings? Do you hold an inherent grudge or is it something deeper like unworthiness?"

Recited off of a script, just like he practiced countless nights before. He could not show emotion. He wanted to understand why this creature killed his parents. But.. then he received his first answer.

"... snack..."

Osoro was stunned. Was he just seeing human beings as a snack? Was this the extent of what his parents were remembered as in the eyes of their murderer?!

"... I want a snack. Then I answer..."

It choked those words out, and Osoro realized the truth here. The creature was bargaining. It wanted another human to eat, and then it would answer his questions. Osoro was about to scream out of anger. How could this beast be so brazen in such disgusting behavior? Even when he was so close to his goals, he wasn't getting the one answer he needed to reach closure.

Osoro was about to scream that he needed no more answers, but then he spotted it out of the corner of his eye. An E-11 soldier slowly approaching the creature's backside with the Beta Sedative in hand. His breath hitched. One wrong move and this trained soldier could meet the same end as the Class D. The researcher couldn't even part his lips to try and distract 682 before it let out a growl. It knew.

God, it fucking knew.

The beast opened its viscera-lined maw and swung its body in a perfect half-arc, turning around to the E-11. All that could be heard was the screams of agony as the man's arm was bitten off in a single chomp. The E-11 fell on their rear, struggling to crawl away with one arm. Blood poured along the chamber's floor as the soldier made his way to the door.. only for his body to be taken inside of the creature's mouth. The sound of bones cracking filled the air as Osoro stared at the ground, frustrated at his own uselessness. How could he.. how could this happen?

But regardless, the creature came back to the window expectantly. Like a dog that had just received its treat. It seemed keen to answer him, so Osoro tried to calm himself carefully. He spoke the question into existence one last time, his tone shaky due to the trauma he had just undergone.

"Why do you hate human beings? Do you hold an inherent grudge or is it something deeper like unworthiness?"

The creature let out a growl, the slimy blood along its teeth shifting ever so slightly from the exhale of breath.

"... I am simply trying to get something which I do not have.."

He was actually going to receive an answer. Osoro and the E-11 attending hung on every word that the beast spoke into existence.. only for those four words to resound against their ear drums.

"A purpose in life."

Five days later...

Osoro was getting himself ready for another lecture, Red Iculous @Red Iculous , tugged him along to the side. He was curious about the research that had just occurred.

"Hey, Osoro. How did the SCP-682 test go?"

The Executive looked upon his fellow research, a tired smile upon his features with bags under his eyes.

"I got everything I needed out of it," Osoro explained before continuing on his path.

The murderer of his family was driven by nothing more than the pure desire to consume and destroy. He got his answers, and now it was time to move onto a new goal.

To make sure no one else makes the mistake of unleashing that creature upon this poor world again.. to make sure no one suffers the trauma he has been deemed to endure every day.
Now that Director of Research "Pynput" had returned, it felt like a weight had been lifted off of Osoro's shoulders. With Halo moving on to Site Administration and the hands of the Foundation shifting seemingly every week, Osoro had his hands full helping out with keeping the Department afloat. To go from being a brand new researcher trying to write documentation to helping to run the place on his own was quite the shift, but he was prepared for it. Little did he know, his efforts were not ignored nor were they falling on deaf ears.

Osoro had an ethical mind. His thoughts always went to the Ethics Committee when he pictured a future with the Foundation, so he was striving toward this. Helping to introduce researchers to the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics at a constant rate while on-site, he was believing he was getting eyes on him.

But.. he didn't take note of one eye that watched him carefully.

"Brazil" and Osoro were about to go out for another night of drinking and singing, readying up to go for Director Bruno. However, it was then that they were interrupted. Two soldiers armed to the teeth, rifles holstered but at the ready to kill on the spot. In the middle of these two well-trained soldiers was an imposing man. A thick, dark aura that threatened to siphon the air from Osoro's very lungs. He had never seen this man before, yet the way he presented himself, his stance, his posture, the way he glared with his one showing eye.

Presence. Power. Authority.

Osoro had been frozen long enough for restraints to be put around his hands. A blindfold put around his eyes to shroud him from their ending destination. The researcher gave everything he had done to that point thought. Was he miscalculating? Was he too confident? Was he not confident enough? Millions of things surged through his analytic mind in the walk to his new destination, but he just couldn't understand. What was happening? What had he done? What was going to happen?

As the last question struck his mind, the blindfold was removed. That same imposing figure stared at him from a comfortable chair, motioning to the chair across a small table seemingly set up for this exact moment.

"Have a seat," the man commanded.

Osoro moved to the chair slowly, settling himself into the seat. From there, the focus became a conversation between the two of them.

"I was told you had an interest in Site Administration."

"Actually, sir, I--"

"Let me finish."

Osoro quieted down in that moment.

"You have an interest in Site Administration. I can see you have also pushed information toward the Ethics Committee," the man said.

"Yes, sir. I was interested in upholding the Codes to the best of my ability," Osoro explained.

The man took the cigar in his mouth, puffing out a slight wave of smoke before returning the cancer stick between his lips.

"Let me be clear. The Ethics Committee lacks eyes and ears when it comes to your efforts, Mr. Mutekin. However, the Council has heard you loud and clear," the man explained.

A chill ran down Osoro's spine at the sound of these words. Just what had he gotten the attention of? The Council.. yes, the ultimate leadership of the Foundation. The ebb and flow, the deciders, the final stop at the end of the road. He had heard things every now and again, but to actually meet one...

"Why do you feel the need to go through the motions? Why do you not simply.. go for it?"

"I have a respect for my fellow man, sir. To not trample upon their efforts due to my talents, I want to go through this path the traditional way."

A sigh. A puff. A nod.

"If you wish to continue down this.. mundane path, I can't stop you. However, if you continue to provide for the Foundation as you have thus far, it will not matter. Eventually, you and I will meet again."

"Thank you, sir."

"Thank you."

The imposing man snapped his fingers, a trained soldier walking to his side. A whisper was shared between them, only for the soldier to be commanded to escort Osoro out of the area. Now he was able to see exactly where he was escorted.

Floor 3.

He had.. been scouted by the Council.
A few days following the encounter with the Council, Osoro was approached once again. This time, it was by Director "Pynput" and the Site Administration team. Osoro was being requested to take up the mantle of Deputy Director for his efforts in helping the Research Department grow and stay stable in the Director's previous absence. Osoro was happy to take up the role upon approval, ready to take on the new challenge at hand. Once the week had come to an end, he became "Pynput"'s Deputy and began work with the sway of a Director.

Now he began his first goal: a full Department Review.

This was something that he had wanted to do for some time, but as a mere Executive, he didn't believe he would have the sway to be able to do so. He wouldn't have any sway with his fellow men to be able to create a review. Now that he was a Director, he began to go forward with his plans. He began on the ground with observing experiments through the facility, giving them scores and learning about the weak points of the experimental process.

Then he went on to do in-depth interviews and record every single answer he was given. Speaking to the Juniors and working his way up to the Executives, he spoke with them with a desire to be able to help them become better Researchers and to improve the health of the department. The results that came of this review were.. less than stellar. The health, according to Osoro's standards, was dipping very low. He didn't like this, but he knew with the Executive team on board, they could do anything.

Once the review was submitted to Site Administration, it made it up to the Council, who believed that it was such an unbiased review of the Department that it could take the place of the review normally done by Site Administration. The efforts did not go unnoticed either, eventually being approached to try and become an assistant to the Council directly. This was the moment that Osoro had been waiting for: a direct in to the highest form of leadership on the Foundation.

He was ready to become more than he already was.
Once his application had been approved, the seeds had already been planted throughout the Foundation. Osoro wasn't just going to be an Assistant; he was going to be one of the most connected individuals in the entirety of the Foundation. Once he became an Assistant, he began the solidification of communication channels all across the Foundation.

Starting with Research was easy. Connecting himself back to "Pynput" and the Executives was a breeze when it came to talking things over with them. Now that they had a connection higher up, they'd be able to have an easier time pitching policies to increase the safety of their fellow Researchers.

Internal Affairs came after. Dalton Bruno, the former Director, had created a hub for most of his IA agents to be able to speak freely. Being part of this hub early proved to be fruitful for Osoro, allowing him to easily get opinions and viewpoints from Internal Affairs at any time he wanted. By informing them of his position, they were able to give him all the information he needed to succeed.

Intelligence was the third to speak with Osoro, mostly through "Brazil", the Director, and another ambassador designated "Sparky". While Intelligence didn't have a whole lot of people in terms of leadership, when it came to how critical they were to the Foundation, they were second to none. Osoro and "Brazil" were already fast friends, so being able to assist with problems was just the icing on the cake.

GENSEC was the fourth through a friendship with the Chief of Security, Omar. While Osoro was not the kind of man to have a gun in his hand and a smile on his face, he had watched over plenty of training alongside his fellow Directors. Through this, he had gained a friendship with Omar and even participated a couple times to show the Research Department's chops with a gun.

The entirety of the facility was becoming tightly knit, more so with every passing second, and it felt like Osoro was a lynch pin. A helping hand, a guiding soul that was willing to put everything and more into the solutions that the Foundation would employ.

Now that he was able to work closely with the Council, he ended up running into the same imposing man that dragged him away before.

The Allfather.

However, now it felt like they were closer in footing. Perhaps he was even impressing the Allfather at this point too.

He could only hope those eyes and ears of the Council were still working because Osoro was never the kind of man who settled for second place.

His aim was high.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoAltra

Layne G

Jun 5, 2022
+Support
Always Active
Great Roleplay

Anyone who has played with Osoro knows he is a Calm and Professional
Overall I think he would be great for the job

-Layne "Sleepy" Grieve

Rittscracker

Apr 15, 2022
+Support
Osoro is the definition of detail. Oroso understands what it takes to be in Command of Site-56 and I believe all together they will make a great addition to the council. Osoro has worked diligently to exceed the level in which researchers can preform and has now brought that attitude to his new leading positions. I believe in this position, Osoro will become God-king and bring down the entirety of the Foundation. Massive +Support.

Best Regards,

NeoAltra

Jun 12, 2022
+Massive Support
Amazing RP
No negative interactions

Osoro is the single hardest working person I have ever met, and I feel that is shown through his application here. This is by far the best application I have ever seen on this server. He has worked his way up the food chain without breaking the rules a single time. He is also an amazingly approachable person who never feels condescending. He is always looking opportunities to be better and to teach others. I believe he is the single best person to fill in the last position on the current Council. The only negatives I see is the accidents that will arise from accidentally calling him Osoro or the many nicknames he has been given from his friends here.

Red Iculous

Jun 8, 2022
+Support_Big.png
As you can see here, big-boy support for our man Osoro. He's been instrumental in overall organization of the Research department, he liaises frequently with other departments such as Intelligence and Internal Affairs, promotes a good roleplay environment, and is a well-rounded character both in-game and out of character.

If I had the chance, I'd sit down and buy this man a beer.

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
+support
Osoro has been nothing but good to the research department and could be a giant help as a member of the O5.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
+ big support
Osoro was the first person in at a high level that scared me to talk to. He is so kind is ability to teach and enforce rules is something I have never seen before. He has a special gift at helping this server run smooth and I believe this is the perfect fit for him! I’m very sad to see him leave the researcher department because he was so impactful to me and my journey but I hope if he gets this position he can be that way to others all over the server!

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Pending

Thank you for taking the time to apply for █████. This position is in charge of managing the entire foundation. After observing your continued service in the research department and as an ███████ assistant, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Unfortunately, current conditions require further review. Please contact ██ with any questions you may have.​

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
+Support
I mean this app clearly has a lot of effort very detailed, also level 4 experience

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
+ Support
+ Good Activity
+ Good App

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for █████. This position is in charge of managing the entire foundation. After observing your continued service in the research department and as an ███████ assistant, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations ██​

Status
Not open for further replies.