(USA) Plasma's 096 App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazmania | Plasma

Jan 30, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67319065
Discord name: Plasma#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I believe 2 months on and off(Job Keeps me away)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Primarly Tazmania
Civilian name: Infusion
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Preferably Both
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
A673E2ABA3BA00854089313E115190865F1D7D1B

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received Verbal Warnings for simple mess-ups like info breach and FailRP. It isn't a recorded warning but was turned into a learning experience.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I desire to know how to play other SCP's by experience, and how I can make the RP for researchers more enjoyable. I realize the responsibilities of playing as a whitelisted character and I am willing to put in the effort to play properly. It would also be nice to see more interactions 096 as I feel that it can be under-utilized at times.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: He sits down and starts weeping or in the nearest corner, after which 096 will pace about the room which it is in or wander around if given the ability to do so. He shouldn't make any effort to make you look at him.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When 096 is breached he can go anywhere his target is located. He should only be going to his target. He can't go straight to D-Block unless his target is inside of D block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Put on scrambles goggles, grab a bucket, cover his face, wait for him to kill all of his targets and than beam him, cuff him and bring him back to his CC.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Plasma45
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.