Discord name: ryàn#5856
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly 7 Months
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s):
Chaos Insurgency: "Incendiary"
Foundation: "Pyro"
UNGOC: Eli "Firestarter" Carter
Civilian name: No Idea (Im not on server at the time of writing this)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
096 Whitelist (Holding)
MTF Nu-7 LTCOM (Holding)
UNGOC CPL (Holding)
CI-B (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, first warn was in August I killed a D-Class after being Killed by him and got warned for NLR/RDM and my other warn was in October for Killing another CI Conscript for no reason two times (killed him a total of five times, but 3 of which I was attacked and killed them in retaliation) (Both of which were before I became staff)

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I believe I'd be a great candidate as an Ethics committee assistant for a few reasons, my experience as a Senior Clearance 4 position holder as the LTCOM of Nu-7, My love for documenting everything that happens within the regiment of Nu-7 as ive begun to do so recently, I will ensure that D-Class personnel are heard regarding ethics violations, conducting numurous interviews with various members of the foundation to ensure the Department or Regiment is Ethical and ensuring there isn't any internal ethical problems within.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Responding to those who wish to speak to a member of the Ethics committee if a member of the Ethics committee is unavailable
Follow any orders given by the Ethics committee and do it the the best of my ability
Interview members of Departments/Regiments regarding how they feel about how their Departments/Regiments is run and investigate if any unethical doings are going on within said Department/Regiment.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Full name: Dr. Gregory Shmitt (Also."Pyro" during his time within Nu-7)
Date of Birth: Jan/17/1998
Country of Birthplace: Alberta, Canada
Clearance: Level 4

Dr. Gregory Shmitt was always one to push to achieve what he wanted, from humble beginnings to becoming the LTCOM of Nu-7 he always thrived on being a great leader and what it meant to be one, Dr. Gregory Shmitt joined the foundation as a Trainee within the Medical Dpt and loved it, he slowly but surely achieved getting his medical license and in no time was a Combative Medic helping Epsilon-11 and General Security in their duties aiding those in need.

Later on Dr. Gregory Shmitt would then go on to Join an MTF Regiment known as Nu-7 "Hammer Down" under the CODENAME "Pyro", "Pyro" would work through the Ranks within and achieve a Rank of Command Sergeant in less than One month, he was destined to be a leader, to achieve great things for the greater good of the Foundation at Site-56 and sure enough he did.

"Pyro" would then be promoted to that of LT Rank after hosting a multitude of trainings and showing the new Enlisted the ropes, he would be put in the position of Head of Recruitment for quite some time Enlisting many great members into the regiment until he found his best suited job, Writing documents and updating Nu-7 Documents and paperwork under the position of Director of Information which would later on be his reason for putting in an application for the Ethics Committee Assistant.

In late December "Pyro" would be then promoted to the rank of LTCOM by COM Mercer very shortly after the previous Commander Rudy had resigned and Mercer was appointed the position of Commander of Nu-7, "Pyro" wanted to do so much more for the foundation, and would then shortly after write in his application to the Ethics Committee office applying for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant hoping to Ensure D-Class personnel are treated ethically, Ensuring all Regiments/Departments are following the Code Of Ethics and interviewing members of Said Regiments/Departments to help keep Site-56 a safe working place for all... Even D-Class.

after that day "Pyro" would render his CODENAME non existant and later go under the previous alias of Dr. Gregory.

Last edited:

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
+MAJOR SUPPORT
+ Mature
+ Great leadership
+ Pretty good lore

We both joined Nu-7 at about the same time. From the start of both of our MTF journeys we have both grew together. I may have joined Beta-1 but we still continued to grow together. Pyro is one the the best leaders I have seen during my time in the server as well as being one of the most mature people on the server. I would like to see him continue to grow and expand into other parts of the site.

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support
-Good NU-7
-Good moderator

-Very little bad interactions
-Active
-Good Application
I think it would be interesting to see him go to a non combative field and see how he does. I wish him the best of luck on his endeavors. -Marin

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Big Support

+Application and lore is outstanding

+Great work as a moderator

+Amazing work as Nu-7 Ltcom

+Never had a bad interaction with him

+Only good coms out of this man

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
+HUGE SUPPORT
outstanding application
amazing interactions
best nu7 LTCOM
very active person
amazing person overall

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+Support, only good interactions from him above ground as GOC, also has experience.

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
+Support
good interactions
Active player
Overall good guy

easy to approach

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Noticed, In regards to your Application.

Upon consideration and delegation with other members of the committee, we believe you would be a great addition to our assistant team. May you bring Glory to the Foundation by keeping things within the ethical bounds. Contact an Ethics Member for your introduction and reach out to the gods to receive your whitelist.

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Application Accepted

Signed, Chairman Espeon Vastila​

Status
Not open for further replies.