STEAM_0:0:215205323

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
(Link) 096 Application - Accepted

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 RDM for killing the wrong d-class, 1 metagaming because at this time I didn't know you couldn't look at name tags and killed a CI Deepcover. Both of these happened more than 4 months ago.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Outside of gmod, yes, for a couple years I have been a mod in a roleplay community with 3000 members , but I have never been staff in a gmod community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
This is the first gmod server I've ever played on, but I do have a lot of experience with other serious RP communities outside of gmod.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
On weekdays I can be on for 3-6 hours but on weekends 5-10

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator because I understand the rules of the server having 775 hours played. Being a moderator would also allow me to educate new people about the rules and help people have an enjoyable roleplay experience. I would also be able to get on during the times when the other mods might be coming back from work or school and the server doesn't have as many staff members on. And of course, I want to help the server any way I can as I have been playing almost everyday for 4 or 5 months and have really enjoyed my time with it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As stated in the previous answer, I can get on when other mods might not be able to but also during the evening when the server is the most busy. As an MTF Officer, I feel that I can talk to people in a calm and professional manner when resolving problems, even if someone is being toxic towards me and others. I also stay up-to-date on the rules which ensures that I know the rules I'm supposed to follow and that I can notice when someone else is breaking the rules. Overall, I think I would a good addition to the mod team with my experience as staff in other communities, my experience as an MTF Officer, and my desire to help the server out.

Last edited:

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas

+Support

Lots of playtime
Previous experience
Good interactions
Detailed Application

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
You have my full +Support
My interactions while few, have been good.
Good playtime
Previous staff experience

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
+Support
-Good play time
-Very good playtime
-good interaction

Pugkipz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Application Accepted

Hi ItzB4CONDUDE,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.