Not open for further replies.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Scopes

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1W 0D 2H

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 LCPL [REDACTED] "Alduin" Sky
If I'm on any other job it's "Sonvgarde"

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B "Paarthurnax"

Civilian name: Odahviing

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104466972

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I have used ULX And SAM commands before on DarkRP, StarwarsRP, TTT and etc. I have alot of staffing experience and know what to do in certain situation.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I do I have played MillitaryRP before and SCP-RP on other servers that I will not say because of advertisement reasons. I know how to roleplay seriously and know when to do my best at it.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6-7 hours a day. I am very active and always online. If i'm never on it's either because I am sick, Homework, or personal family issues.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I wish to become a moderator for this server because I see that we don't have much staff and I always see that people micspam or just causes problem for the server which is a big deal within this server when people minge and they get away with it easily. I wish to enforce and make this server a friendly place so new players can enjoy their roleplay sessions with each other and not have problems with other players. I plan to do my very best within this server and attempt to defuse situations if they get out of control such as chat or just voice chat alike.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe I will help because I have past experience and know what to do in tight situations such as defusing situations or just dealing with RDM sits or deal with people who micspam or chatspam purposefully. I believe I would be a great pick as I am mature and never mess around in front of players as I am MTF and now CI so I plan to be serious as the best of my ability anytime. I also feel like I should be chosen as I know staffing is the first protocol before anything else such as roleplays.

- Edited Time & Updated names.
- Edited & Added civ name & changed CI rank.

Last edited:

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+ Support

+
Active In Game, And In Team-speak
+ Amazing Work In O1
+ No Warns / Bans
+ Previous Staff, And Serious RP Experience

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
+Support

+ Active in games and on TS
+ No Warns / Ban
+ Previous Experience

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Scopes,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.