Character name(s): "bad", "good", "badbob"
Civilian name: badbob
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A, IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Fail-RP(A) as 106 because I didn't immediately kill d-class so I was warned for teaming.
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
- I enjoy Intelligence very much it is my favorite department, I do my job very well and I believe I could be doing more to further the department and make sure the foundation is kept hidden and safe.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
- I have spent the majority of my time as an Intelligence agent and within that time I have learned so much from my peers as to what the rules, regulations, and ethics of the department are and I set a great example within the foundation. I am one of the most active intelligence agents and I hope to do more within this department to enhance it even more.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written around 10 documents only a couple were uploaded the rest I felt didn't meet the standards as the interrogations themselves weren't very fruitful. I believe what makes a document good is the details and the RP within the document. Also gathering useful information that relate to the RP.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
- Managing intelligence agents so that they stay on task. Recruiting those who may be interested in the department, qualified, and will be a benefit to the department. Also training agents so that they may better use their time to efficiently benefit the foundation. Another responsibility is setting a great example and being rewarding to those that deserve it.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: A seasoned agent who has participated in many operations and has been deep cover in CI multiple times retrieving high level information such as a CI R&D experiment called "Project Lazgear" which benefitted the foundation greatly with new technologies. He is very friendly, willing to help, and highly motivated to make the foundation safe and secure.

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Support
+Most W Person in the Facility
+ W mans
+ Best Agent Ever
+ Would make an excellent Ambassador
+ Better then every current Ambassador
+ Respect
+ Respectable
+ Great Advice
+Great Leadership
+ Great IQ
+ Great at Handling Situations
+ Great at everything he does

+ W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W WW W W W W W W After W with this Man (Has Never taken an L)

TwoOeros99

Aug 19, 2022
United States
------------------------ACCEPTED------------------------
The Department Director of Intelligence has read your application and is happy to announce your acceptance into the position of Ambassador. Please report to Dpt. Director "Doofus" for your new Ambassador handbook and clearance card.

Congratulations and thank you for your hard work and dedication to the Department of Intelligence and the Foundation
-Dpt. Director "Doofus"

(ASK STAFF FOR RANK IN-GAME)

Status
Not open for further replies.