USA SCP rp Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTOBBiscuit

Aug 18, 2022
Your in-game name:Dr Bobstein thy ll
Your SteamID:76561199383559409
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199383559409/home
Date of ban:9/25/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Stacked bans c chat spam d
Who banned you:mark aplha nagoa
Ban length?: a week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:Following the rules
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?yes
Why should you be unbanned:Because i get on this server everyday and i got banned because Omar (a shitty ass admin) didnt follow RP rules
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:because ive read the rules multiple times
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because this is the only server i play on and i have multiple hours in it

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Hello Bobstein,
I was asked by @Wade and @Omar D Chad to assist in a sit that was currently ongoing in regards to you. After listening to your story of being stressed and wanting ethics to listen to you, I had told you that I understood, but that it doesn't excuse you from breaking the rules. The initial sit seems to have been for FailRP as that was what I was told, but I was willing to give you a break for that as it is possible to miss a /me stripping of comms especially when your stressed and not really paying attention. I did however inform you that there was a clear indication of Chatspam in which you continuously spammed "I want to speak to ethics" over comms. You pleaded that you wanted to only be warned, to which I told you that we have a punishment guideline to follow and whether I had got you for FailRP or Chatspam, it would still result in a ban as you had a previous Class D punishment for FailRP and a Class C warning for Chatspam. I opted to go with Chatspam and with you having had 6 bans within the past month, I also added the Stacked bans punishment which increased your ban time to 1 week.

In regards to your reasoning to why you should be unbanned, all I can say is that you are responsible for your own actions. So to say that your reasoning for breaking the rules was due to a staff member doesn't make any sense.

Regards,
Alpha

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Denied

Hi @FTOBBiscuit ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your appeal is denied for two reasons. One is that you knew what you did wrong and decided to proceed regardless. The other is that you have not shown remorse for this, and have decided that the staff involved are somehow to blame for your actions. You control your actions. Please do not place blame on anyone else for this.

You will not be permitted to re-appeal in attempt to remove or shorten the ban.

If you would like to see if you can have the punishment removed from your punishment history, you may make another appeal in 1 month from today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.