Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador(Holding)
MTF-E-11 (Held)
MTF-Nu7 (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I broke FearRP as a D Class

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am a potential candidate for Security Captain because I always help out other Captains when needed. I am a dependable person for this department because I watch over D-Block when there are no others to do so. I would love to take charge of D-Block and have everything run smoothly so that GENSEC and CoE/CoC are both followed and observed at all times. I can create an environment in which everyone follows protocol consistently, no matter who they are.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I can take on many different tasks at one time
-I make sure everyone is following protocol at all times no matter what
-I feel like I would be a great fit for this job. I know I could make a big difference in the GENSEC department.
-I'm an active existent, which means I can force ethical canons on others when they can not apply them themselves.
-I have CL4 Knowledge which makes me a perfect individual for this position
-Last but not least I can communicate very well with others and I hold the trust of many other personnel

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of the Security Captain are to make sure everything in D-Block is going smoothly and not causing problems for others. Captains wanna make sure that everyone inside D-Block is not breaking any rules or regulations. Captains make sure all of GENSEC are not going out of line and keep them in check at all times. They also make daily/weekly reports on all of D-Block for future construction of all of D-Block to make it better to the best of their power.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Luna was working for IA for quite some time and decided he wanted to try something new. After Luna had enough time to think about it, he wanted to pursue a GENSEC personnel. Luna thought to himself that the IA Department no longer needed him due to new individuals every day being recruited into our IA Department. Luna then started training to become a GENSEC personnel, he worked hard every single day and wanted to make it to a high chain of command for GENSEC for a better and brighter future. After hard work every single he would still go back to IA to help others that still have questions about the facility. After Luna's hard work and experience at GENSEC and IA, the Chief Of Security saw something in Luna that he knew that would bring a change to GENSEC. One day the Chief Of Security pulled Luna and wanted to talk to him about the recent work he has brought to D-Block and GENSEC altogether. After a long talk with the Chief Of Security, he has proudly promoted Luna to GENSEC Captain. Luna was feeling great for all the hard work that he pulled off for the GENSEC Department. The Chief Of Security told Luna " I want to see more work like this. I want you to make a big change to GENSEC and this facility altogether". There was only one more choice for Luna. Since he had been made Captain for GENSEC, he was thinking to himself whether should he resign from IA to focus more on GENSEC. He is still questioning himself that until one day he had made a decision.​

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

+cl4 experience

+professional

+seen him on, cool guy

-writing and formatting could have been better

Styria

Jan 18, 2023
+Support
+Helps out in D-block constantly
+CL4 Experience
+Very active
+swag

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
+Support
-Helpful and Friendly
-CL4 Experience
-Mature

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
+/- Support
- Response length
+/- I've seen you active on the server but not really on gensec. Might have just missed you.
+ IA Ambassador

The IA's a big thing since Gensec is basically their main target but I haven't seen enough of you on Gensec to really give more than a +/-

Carter Sampson "Happy"

Jan 3, 2023
++Support
+Active
+Cl4
experience
+Mature
+professional
+Ai Ambassador
+knowledge of code of ethics and code of conduct
+clearly some effort put into your application.

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
+Cl4 Experience
+Professional
+Deep Understanding of Fundamentals

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am glad to inform you that your application has been Accepted. Please contact me or Onion through our discord tags as soon as possible so we can get you ready for your new position!
Me: jonnyboyisme#3110
Onion: Onion Main#6858

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and Dpt. Chief "Onion"

Status
Not open for further replies.