[USA] Tea's Intelligence Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215601623
Discord name: Tea <3#3984
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Currently 22hrs (I've played for over 4-5 months but ig Vtime got reset)
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Tea"
Civilian name: "The Wanderer"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 5 Warnings, RDM, Fearrp, LTAP, Failrp, NLR, All rather outdated. The latest one going back 2-3 months, I don't remember the situations for these warns so I can't provide an accurate story on why I got them due to them being quite a bit ago.
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador? : I am applying for the role of Intelligence Ambassador due to the lack of active ones on site at many times during the day. During the day I notice that there are really none Intelligence Ambassadors around to help enlist the newbies into the department and when they ask for the training they desperately want, they get no response. I want to be there to help out for those people and teach them how to be a great member of the department. I would also like to obtain this position due to the fact that most of the time I do see some of the fellow Intelligence Agents in the branch completely clueless on how to play the role and how to behave and what they are meant to do while playing it, I'd like to be there for those who need that extra nudge of help to get them started on Intelligence and I'd like to help maintain the branch to ensure standards are met.
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?: Prior to my break I played Intelligence a LOT, I made 10-25 documents per day of operation reports and interrogation as well as helped IA whenever they needed. I understand how the department works and how it is menat to function. I do realize that activity is a big concern in these application most of the time and I can provide more than the standard of activity being online from 8am - 3am on weekends and 3pm - 11pm on weekdays as school has just started. I do realize that having prior CL4+ experience on these applications is also a big factor on the decision but although I don't have any notable experience I can assure you that I can do my job properly and I am always open to criticism whenever needed.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written over 2 Boards worth (can't get an exact number but I'd assume around 50+ Good Documents). A Good document is made up of detailed descriptions of what happened, proper information regarding all individuals involved (names, occupations, ranks). As well as proper documentation listing both sides of the story.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: An Intelligence ambassadors job in RP is meant to be a "Overseer" or manager of the Department, mainly looking over new and current agents to ensure that operational standards are met, they should also make sure that the agents are doing their job well and properly at all times. An Ambassador should also be there when a newbie needs his approval training into the department and to be a role model for those inside of the department so they can hopefully inherit those traits and become a great agent within the department.
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

▪[Eye Color:]▪ Brown​

▪[Hair Color:]▪ Black​

▪[Complexion:]▪ Decent​

▪[Posture:]▪ Always standing tall​

▪[Noticeable Characteristics:]▪ None​

▪[Scent:]▪ Unnoticeable​

▪[Build:]▪ Decent Build​

▪[Height:]▪ 5'11 1/2

▪[Clothing Style:]▪ Changes over the seasons

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♦Personality♦]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...​

•°Description°•​

“Tea” usually finds himself, as the name implies, sipping on a cup of tea or studying some of the latest SCP’s. He can switch from a friendly and approachable attitude to a Serious and Neutral attitude when specifically needed, which usually works on the SCP’s. He can be a bit rude at times, usually unintentionally, he would never intentionally hurt another soul’s feeling but his bluntness usually factors as “rude” to most people.​

•°Backstory/Origin°•​

“Tea” was found in the back room of a corner store huddled up in a dark and shadowy corner quietly whimpering. Next to him both of his parents lay dead as an effect of SCP-939, At first researchers were confused, “So, how did he survive.” They asked themselves. They studied Tea for quite a bit before deciding to call off the investigation and mark it as “Undetermined”. Of course with this new found “power” the SCP Foundation did not choose to release him, instead offered him the choice to join the Foundation as a base level researcher, explaining to him “"Secure. Contain. Protect. - That is the motto of the S.C.P. Foundation. 'Protecting normalcy.' is their sworn duty. But the real question is... Who is it they are protecting? These 'things' that shouldn't exist? Or the people? At first I without a doubt said, 'humanity!', but now... now I'm not so sure that's true. Hell-... I don't know anymore, maybe we are the anomalies... It is the secrets we truly protect." Hearing all of this, he chose to accept, to fight for a greater good. To fight for his parents. After months as a Researcher he decided his interests were pointing somewhere else, but he didn’t know where.​

Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Hey there,
The individual above would be a good fit for Intel Ambassador because:

Mature and professional
Active and engaged in roleplay on site
Seems to write documents a lot which is good for intel.

Personally I've seen you do a good job in helping respond to numerous issues and believe you'd be perfect for uping the standard of Intelligence personnel. Because of the above this application gets my full +support

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
Hey there,

Mature and professional

Personally I've seen you do a good job in helping respond to numerous issues and believe you'd be perfect for uping the standard of Intelligence personnel. Because of the above this application gets my full +support
I appreciate the time you took to review my performance and my application! Thanks! <3

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215601623
Discord name: Tea <3#3984
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Currently 22hrs (I've played for over 4-5 months but ig Vtime got reset)
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Tea"
Civilian name: "The Wanderer"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 5 Warnings, RDM, Fearrp, LTAP, Failrp, NLR, All rather outdated. The latest one going back 2-3 months, I don't remember the situations for these warns so I can't provide an accurate story on why I got them due to them being quite a bit ago.
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador? : I am applying for the role of Intelligence Ambassador due to the lack of active ones on site at many times during the day. During the day I notice that there are really none Intelligence Ambassadors around to help enlist the newbies into the department and when they ask for the training they desperately want, they get no response. I want to be there to help out for those people and teach them how to be a great member of the department. I would also like to obtain this position due to the fact that most of the time I do see some of the fellow Intelligence Agents in the branch completely clueless on how to play the role and how to behave and what they are meant to do while playing it, I'd like to be there for those who need that extra nudge of help to get them started on Intelligence and I'd like to help maintain the branch to ensure standards are met.
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?: Prior to my break I played Intelligence a LOT, I made 10-25 documents per day of operation reports and interrogation as well as helped IA whenever they needed. I understand how the department works and how it is menat to function. I do realize that activity is a big concern in these application most of the time and I can provide more than the standard of activity being online from 8am - 3am on weekends and 3pm - 11pm on weekdays as school has just started. I do realize that having prior CL4+ experience on these applications is also a big factor on the decision but although I don't have any notable experience I can assure you that I can do my job properly and I am always open to criticism whenever needed.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written over 2 Boards worth (can't get an exact number but I'd assume around 50+ Good Documents). A Good document is made up of detailed descriptions of what happened, proper information regarding all individuals involved (names, occupations, ranks). As well as proper documentation listing both sides of the story.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: An Intelligence ambassadors job in RP is meant to be a "Overseer" or manager of the Department, mainly looking over new and current agents to ensure that operational standards are met, they should also make sure that the agents are doing their job well and properly at all times. An Ambassador should also be there when a newbie needs his approval training into the department and to be a role model for those inside of the department so they can hopefully inherit those traits and become a great agent within the department.
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

▪[Eye Color:]▪ Brown​

▪[Hair Color:]▪ Black​

▪[Complexion:]▪ Decent​

▪[Posture:]▪ Always standing tall​

▪[Noticeable Characteristics:]▪ None​

▪[Scent:]▪ Unnoticeable​

▪[Build:]▪ Decent Build​

▪[Height:]▪ 5'11 1/2

▪[Clothing Style:]▪ Changes over the seasons

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♦Personality♦]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...​

•°Description°•​

“Tea” usually finds himself, as the name implies, sipping on a cup of tea or studying some of the latest SCP’s. He can switch from a friendly and approachable attitude to a Serious and Neutral attitude when specifically needed, which usually works on the SCP’s. He can be a bit rude at times, usually unintentionally, he would never intentionally hurt another soul’s feeling but his bluntness usually factors as “rude” to most people.​

•°Backstory/Origin°•​

“Tea” was found in the back room of a corner store huddled up in a dark and shadowy corner quietly whimpering. Next to him both of his parents lay dead as an effect of SCP-939, At first researchers were confused, “So, how did he survive.” They asked themselves. They studied Tea for quite a bit before deciding to call off the investigation and mark it as “Undetermined”. Of course with this new found “power” the SCP Foundation did not choose to release him, instead offered him the choice to join the Foundation as a base level researcher, explaining to him “"Secure. Contain. Protect. - That is the motto of the S.C.P. Foundation. 'Protecting normalcy.' is their sworn duty. But the real question is... Who is it they are protecting? These 'things' that shouldn't exist? Or the people? At first I without a doubt said, 'humanity!', but now... now I'm not so sure that's true. Hell-... I don't know anymore, maybe we are the anomalies... It is the secrets we truly protect." Hearing all of this, he chose to accept, to fight for a greater good. To fight for his parents. After months as a Researcher he decided his interests were pointing somewhere else, but he didn’t know where.​

+Support
Nice guy, and pretty professional since he didnt sold me a gun as non combatant

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England

Major -Support Abstained

On his time in the UK Server, Tea Otherwise known as "Lotus" Became a Captain of Gensec and also an enlisted operative in Omega-1, During his time on this site, he has done many things that have earned him removal from both of the aforementioned positions.

Firstly, He treats people with disrespect and tends to metagame, My first interaction with him was him seeing me in S.S. talking with a Nu-7 (No emergency codes) and then suddenly deciding to dispense a kant counter to HUME check me.

Secondly, He's a from what I've seen very emotionally manipulative individual.
I once had an interaction with him where he said a severely toxic statement against me, In retaliation, I commented something on his profile (Which he has since deleted) Something along the lines of; "Absolute fucking prick, I hope he never reproduces honestly, absolute fucking minge who just likes to ruin other people's time."

The comment I made ended up getting me removed from Nu-7 and banned from the server. Now I didn't mind the ban or the Nu-7 removal part but- The fact that you paraphrased those comments to something FAR more severe is absolutely disgusting and especially offensive to me personally because I've actually been through that shit, My girlfriend has had a miscarriage before and the audacity of you to try and twist my words from a remark of hoping you never reproduce with an individual into a comment about infertility to try and get my punishment marked as Death Threats by technicality is extremely foul.

As for the comment I made I have atoned for it and learned from it, This was back in Mid-June when I was still new to the community. I thought this would be the end yet I was sadly mistaken.

Thirdly, The biggest situation which led to his removal from Captain as well as O-1 and led to him leaving Site-65 For good. The ECM Hostage situation incident. I will summarise this situation in bullet points due to the complexity to follow the situation.

1. CI have infiltrated floor 3 and got into the ECM Office and are now holding 3 ECM Hostage
  2. Less than a total of 4 A-1 and O-1 combined on site
  3. RRT Get called to the scene as well as Nu-7 and eventually E-11
  4. A-1 and O-1 flag on after we've reported to the hostage situation immediately.
  5. Kenji Tundra Reiner A-1 MAJ at the time begins belittling RRT and Nu-7
  6. I, a RRT SGT at the time am telling him to "stfu" and "Maybe if you guys did your job we wouldn't be here"
  7. Post hostage situation I am the only one to make sure that the 1 survivng out of 3 ECM is okay and not bleeding
  8. Kenji and Lotus Restrain me and take me to IA
  9. Kenji puts me in Jail for 15 minutes , Reason? I was Disrespecting A-1 and their COM - Infact I was insulting CI and their COM but Kenji was too far to hear the CI side and assumed that I was talking shit about his regiment (Even though my back was completely turned to him and I was facing the ECM Door where CI was).
  10. Anyways, This was post-ban (ban mentioned in my Second point). I was to go and do a Nu-7 tryout when possible to rejoin that regiment after speaking with their at the time MAJ Kwill.
  11. Kenji arresting me led to kwill delaying the tryout by 15 minutes to wait for me, during my time in the solitary confinement cells I was saying how Kenji was powertripping. and also conspiring with Lotus - More on this later
  12. I finally get released and head onto the tryout
  13. Tryout is OOC and therefore Roleplay is invalid and any reasons in roleplay are invalid.
  14. Lotus switches jobs from O-1 to Captain
  15. Lotus enters the tryout room and interupts Kwill and asks him to borrow me during the tryout. Kwill tells him to rightly "Fuck off" after Lotus persistently keeps telling him he needs to ban me for 5 days
  16. Lotus exits
  17. Kenji enters and requests to take me, Again Kwill stands his ground.
  18. Kenji leaves
  19. Lotus, Kenji, Another A-1 CO and O5-7 "The Recusant" Arrive and Take me from the OOC tryout to punish me even though I had litterally just been punished.
  20. Before I am restrained, and gagged I tell The Recusant "Please do not let them gag me, Please let me speak with you, He is power tripping"
  21. My pleas go ignored
  22. I am dragged away into which without tribunal or a chance to speak am banned for security for 5 days for extremely exaggerated reasons.
@Yeke "The Consul" and "The Recusant" Dealt with the aftermath of this situation and yeke can attest to this scrutiny I faced against you if required.

This is all I am going to be stating. I'm sorry if it's too long to read. I hope my comment doesn't go unnoticed.

[This Post has been Reviewed by Admins: Kwill and Yeke and Approved by Senior Admin: Sven Sky]

Edit:​

I will be changing my verdict from -Support to Abstained after reading the comment you made. I do not wish to speak about my reasoning for this decision with anyone.

Thank you for replying and addressing my concerns, Good luck with your application.

Last edited:

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
Response to Comment.

Heyo Shino, thanks for taking the time to Comment on my Application. I appreciate it. I will be making an address to some of your comments.

One, Yes I am "Lotus", Yes I played on the UK server, Yes I was O1 and Captain of GENSEC. Yes, I was removed from my position from Omega-1 Enlisted, Here's the situation.

Operative Lotus (Me) is on at 1-3 AM in the Morning during the summer, there is from what I remember no active Emergency codes at the time. It's 3 am in the morning and I'm about to go to bed when a mass breach of Class D Personnel happens and a Code 2 is called. I'm tired as hell so I start to head off when somebody asks for ISD/LE assistance according to the breach. There is other A1/Oi online at the time and I brush it off and start to head off. Some drama arises (I forget about what, It's been quite a bit), where they tell me something along the lines of "Nothing is going on please go help out GENSEC". I tell them I'm getting off, some argument happens where I say the words "Well I've got to get off that's gensec's problem", a Ethics Member (I forget the name) pulls me into Blue Room the next day and tells me that I am no longer fit for the position and that I am being removed, they take my whitelist and I go on with my day. I was told that I STILL did have a chance a regaining my position within the MTF. I also kept a fairly neutral standpoint on their decision and accepted it as it was and I did still keep some friends within the branch until my eventual leave.

Yes, I was GENSEC Captain.

It had come to my attention that I had been spending a bit too much time on the game, so I had told the GENSEC HoS that my activity might have some bumps after I realized this. A few weeks later I had been burnt out of the game and had told the GENSEC HoS in-game during a private meeting that I would be taking my leave and hopped off the game. I told him just have staff remove me of my whitelist. Few months after my leave I get a message saying "Oh btw forgot to tell you but we are removing you from captain". I told him this in-game? Maybe he forgot, didn't note it down or something, maybe he was blanked out and just didn't hear what I was saying. I've already taken my leave and left the community, so I ignore the message and go about my day.

No, I do not treat people with Disrespect or Break the Server Rules.

I have been on break for about 2-3 months now from the server and had just returned a little over a week ago. Since then, I have not been in any trouble or have gotten any warnings since my return and I have bettered my reputation throughout the community so far. I present myself as a mature person and I do what is asked of me when it is asked of me. I have also had multiple encounters with Ethics to go over my documents so far, and the ones that I have talked to have said I have been doing good and that maybe I will get this position.

Now, your metagame statement.

I don't remember the exact date or time. I'm fairly sure it was late at night. There had just been some sort of riot of Class D breach and people were told in comms to routinely KANT Check and ID Check people at the time. I think I may have been on Site Affairs at the time and had nothing to do so I decide to carry out that order and start KANT checking people. No, you were not the first person that I had KANT checked, last person I had checked Shot me dead. The orders had come through comms again so that voids out the "Breaking NLR" claim. So, I had decided to try my luck again. I had gone to SS and started checking people and you were the first person around, so I checked you. Pretty sure you were Disguised, probably used 914 or you were a CI DC. I do recall someone attempting to stop me in the process but I had told them what came through comms through DM or LOOC I think and they had stopped. After such, you immediately start yelling at us about metagaming and what not, while we are dragging you to IR you make a staff sit. I do not think I was in any trouble in this

occurrence. Considering the fact that I was never administered a warning, as you can see in my application.

Your comment about me being "Emotionally manipulative"

As you have not provided significant detail to the situation, stating "He said a Severely toxic statement against me" doesn't provide enough for me to give any feedback on this comment since you haven't provided any details or context. Yes, you did go on my Steam Profile and post something along the lines of "Fucking prick, I hope you never reproduce, he just likes to ruin peoples fun." Yes, you were banned for it, Yes, I had deleted it from my profile because that is something extremely toxic and not needed on my steam profile.

Your comment regarding me paraphrasing your comments

I do not want to get off on the wrong hand here but to be banned for a claim relating to Severe Toxicity is quite hard to stick without having any evidence, and the Staff Members who administered your ban were completely aware of your comment stated above. If I did attempt to push "Death Threats" onto your ban reason, I believe the staff would've quickly denied that. If I did so, which currently I cannot recall, I am extremely sorry. I am also sorry for what you have been through regarding your comment.

Your situational comment.

Yes, ECM was captured in Ethics Bunks, Yes there were very little ISD/LE personnel on site. Yes you were called to the situation alongside MTF Forces. Yes, Kenji began to disrespect and talk down to you guys. Yes you were arrested. At the time, most MTF Forces including ISD were killed and I can confirm that you did ensure the ECM were okay. LE then followed you in and did their own eval. I was actually ORDERED to arrest you and I executed that order. I do like reassurance so I made sure that Kenji agreed with the punishment you were given and I believe he did. If he, at the time, currently had a massive bias against you and I failed to realize that when I had brought you to IA, I am sorry I failed to realize that. But I was ordered to do so and I had done so accordingly, If a A1 Major agrees with the punishment I do not question them as they are higher rank then me and I do not want to get in trouble myself. I do think that you were doing a tryout at the time, though you didn't give any context or reasoning behind your second IA Jail, therefor I cannot answer this question accurately. Although when I had gotten onto Security Captain I was informed of the situation IC and had dealt with it to what I had seen fit at the time. There were a lot of punishments stacked onto each other and at that time you were kind-of known as "THE Most toxic person on the server". As far as I am aware Ethics do not have to OFFER you the chance to tribunal, you must request it from them. Which you never did. Your ban was later reviewed by the O5 Council and lowered to what I believe was a day.

That is all I have to say at this point in time. The lack of context that you have provided limits me in that I cannot provide accurate responses for some of the questions. Although I do hope you take your time to look over my response.

Since I took my leave from the SCP-RP UK Site, I have bettered myself and I do hope you take a look at my revised self and compare it to what I used to be.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Comment!

- Tea :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shino Aeschylion

Blue

Jul 16, 2022
34.700984, 135.821302
Response to Comment.

Heyo Shino, thanks for taking the time to Comment on my Application. I appreciate it. I will be making an address to some of your comments.

One, Yes I am "Lotus", Yes I played on the UK server, Yes I was O1 and Captain of GENSEC. Yes, I was removed from my position from Omega-1 Enlisted, Here's the situation.

Operative Lotus (Me) is on at 1-3 AM in the Morning during the summer, there is from what I remember no active Emergency codes at the time. It's 3 am in the morning and I'm about to go to bed when a mass breach of Class D Personnel happens and a Code 2 is called. I'm tired as hell so I start to head off when somebody asks for ISD/LE assistance according to the breach. There is other A1/Oi online at the time and I brush it off and start to head off. Some drama arises (I forget about what, It's been quite a bit), where they tell me something along the lines of "Nothing is going on please go help out GENSEC". I tell them I'm getting off, some argument happens where I say the words "Well I've got to get off that's gensec's problem", a Ethics Member (I forget the name) pulls me into Blue Room the next day and tells me that I am no longer fit for the position and that I am being removed, they take my whitelist and I go on with my day. I was told that I STILL did have a chance a regaining my position within the MTF. I also kept a fairly neutral standpoint on their decision and accepted it as it was and I did still keep some friends within the branch until my eventual leave.

Yes, I was GENSEC Captain.

It had come to my attention that I had been spending a bit too much time on the game, so I had told the GENSEC HoS that my activity might have some bumps after I realized this. A few weeks later I had been burnt out of the game and had told the GENSEC HoS in-game during a private meeting that I would be taking my leave and hopped off the game. I told him just have staff remove me of my whitelist. Few months after my leave I get a message saying "Oh btw forgot to tell you but we are removing you from captain". I told him this in-game? Maybe he forgot, didn't note it down or something, maybe he was blanked out and just didn't hear what I was saying. I've already taken my leave and left the community, so I ignore the message and go about my day.

No, I do not treat people with Disrespect or Break the Server Rules.

I have been on break for about 2-3 months now from the server and had just returned a little over a week ago. Since then, I have not been in any trouble or have gotten any warnings since my return and I have bettered my reputation throughout the community so far. I present myself as a mature person and I do what is asked of me when it is asked of me. I have also had multiple encounters with Ethics to go over my documents so far, and the ones that I have talked to have said I have been doing good and that maybe I will get this position.

Now, your metagame statement.

I don't remember the exact date or time. I'm fairly sure it was late at night. There had just been some sort of riot of Class D breach and people were told in comms to routinely KANT Check and ID Check people at the time. I think I may have been on Site Affairs at the time and had nothing to do so I decide to carry out that order and start KANT checking people. No, you were not the first person that I had KANT checked, last person I had checked Shot me dead. The orders had come through comms again so that voids out the "Breaking NLR" claim. So, I had decided to try my luck again. I had gone to SS and started checking people and you were the first person around, so I checked you. Pretty sure you were Disguised, probably used 914 or you were a CI DC. I do recall someone attempting to stop me in the process but I had told them what came through comms through DM or LOOC I think and they had stopped. After such, you immediately start yelling at us about metagaming and what not, while we are dragging you to IR you make a staff sit. I do not think I was in any trouble in this

occurrence. Considering the fact that I was never administered a warning, as you can see in my application.

Your comment about me being "Emotionally manipulative"

As you have not provided significant detail to the situation, stating "He said a Severely toxic statement against me" doesn't provide enough for me to give any feedback on this comment since you haven't provided any details or context. Yes, you did go on my Steam Profile and post something along the lines of "Fucking prick, I hope you never reproduce, he just likes to ruin peoples fun." Yes, you were banned for it, Yes, I had deleted it from my profile because that is something extremely toxic and not needed on my steam profile.

Your comment regarding me paraphrasing your comments

I do not want to get off on the wrong hand here but to be banned for a claim relating to Severe Toxicity is quite hard to stick without having any evidence, and the Staff Members who administered your ban were completely aware of your comment stated above. If I did attempt to push "Death Threats" onto your ban reason, I believe the staff would've quickly denied that. If I did so, which currently I cannot recall, I am extremely sorry. I am also sorry for what you have been through regarding your comment.

Your situational comment.

Yes, ECM was captured in Ethics Bunks, Yes there were very little ISD/LE personnel on site. Yes you were called to the situation alongside MTF Forces. Yes, Kenji began to disrespect and talk down to you guys. Yes you were arrested. At the time, most MTF Forces including ISD were killed and I can confirm that you did ensure the ECM were okay. LE then followed you in and did their own eval. I was actually ORDERED to arrest you and I executed that order. I do like reassurance so I made sure that Kenji agreed with the punishment you were given and I believe he did. If he, at the time, currently had a massive bias against you and I failed to realize that when I had brought you to IA, I am sorry I failed to realize that. But I was ordered to do so and I had done so accordingly, If a A1 Major agrees with the punishment I do not question them as they are higher rank then me and I do not want to get in trouble myself. I do think that you were doing a tryout at the time, though you didn't give any context or reasoning behind your second IA Jail, therefor I cannot answer this question accurately. Although when I had gotten onto Security Captain I was informed of the situation IC and had dealt with it to what I had seen fit at the time. There were a lot of punishments stacked onto each other and at that time you were kind-of known as "THE Most toxic person on the server". As far as I am aware Ethics do not have to OFFER you the chance to tribunal, you must request it from them. Which you never did. Your ban was later reviewed by the O5 Council and lowered to what I believe was a day.

That is all I have to say at this point in time. The lack of context that you have provided limits me in that I cannot provide accurate responses for some of the questions. Although I do hope you take your time to look over my response.

Since I took my leave from the SCP-RP UK Site, I have bettered myself and I do hope you take a look at my revised self and compare it to what I used to be.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Comment!

Did you just write a 1000 word essay for your school grade or smth?

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
- Support
I was playing as an IA Ambassador and you were playing as an Agent, You went AFK in a doorway so I cuffed you to interro (Only a short walk he was blocking the entrance to d block). Once you came back you started speaking to me in a rude tone, I explained I just wanted to affirm with you that you know you can't and shouldn't be going AFK in doorways. You then made comments on if I was fit for my job or not, then you made a complaint to ethics about me, as well as telling other Ambassadors what I "Did wrong". You also made a giant assumption that me dragging you to interro meant I was arresting you (I was not arresting you I just wanted to speak to you). You also said I was job abusing. With all of that I'd say you need more time to adjust to the climate of the US server and be more respectful of others.

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
Response

Heya Archie, I'd like to put my point of view on some of the things you commented.

Starting out with your claim, Yes I was AFK, yes, you dragged me away.

I came back from being AFK, (Just a quick 1-2 seconds to grab something from my brother). Realized that I had been restrained using Elastic Restraints. I asked why you were arresting me and you didn't respond, I told you to handcuff me with metals and you saw that I was disguised and immediately seized what you were doing? Odd right? Because if I were actually a Chef it seemed that you would've actually arrested me. I again said that you were attempting to make a false arrest and said you were abusing your power. You then said "Oh wow you recall just want the job ban huh?" something along those lines, and I called for Ethics, they were in a meeting. I went to Floor 3 Elevator and waited for someone to come down, an A1 Operative had come down, I greeted him and said "Hey, sorry for just standing here, I was waiting for ethics." He turned around and said, just wait here. and went back up. He came down about 25-30 seconds later and said I could go on and head up with him. I was then greeted by 2 Ethics members and informed them of the situation with Valid accounts of proof and gave them a Documented report (more on this below), they said that they had gotten reports about you doing stuff like this before and said they would deal with it.

Onto my Report on you, here it is.

I wake up and go on about my day as an Internal Affairs
agent, I make one arrest then go on about my day. I take the
disguise of Chef "Bellito Seymour" and then daydream (GO
AFK) for about 2-3 seconds, I snap out of it and then come
to my senses, I then realize that I am now cuffed with
elastics and being dragged into interrogation room. I am
confronted by Ambassador Archie Bambozzini, I ask "Why am
I being arrested", he doesn't respond. I say "Put me in
metal cuffs.". He then realizes that I am a disguised IA
Agent and then seizes what he is doing, I confront him
"Why are you arresting me, this is false arresting", he
says that I was not listening to him (I WAS AFK). I then say
that he had no reason for attempting my arrest and tell
him that. He then goes "Wow you really want to be job
banned don't you", something along those lines. I then walk
out fo the room and mumble under my breath that I will be
talking to ethics. I head to the elevator of Floor 3, and
meet an ISD Operative, he leads me upstairs where I am
then greeted by Two Ethics members and multiple members
of LE and ISD. I present the situation to them and they
say that they will deal with it and request that I write up
an incident report to have them read.

All Bodycam footage will be listed below.

h

In this accord, I feel that you went from 0 (Just chilling) > 50 (False Arresting me) > 100 > Power Tripping ( Threatening to Ban me from the job), all records of such behavior HAS been shown in the report above and the clips that follow it.

Thank you for taking your time to read my response.

EDIT : So Sorry! The first clip was invalidated/corrupted by my software and cannot be used, it's just a clip of me being dragged there, not much on an importance there, Sorry again!

Last edited:

Saturn

Jul 28, 2022
VA Fredricksburg

+All of my Support

This dude is probably my 2nd favorite person in the Intelligence Department. Bro made several documents for the Intelligence Department and made a whole entire VHS tape for to teach people in the Intelligence Department. He's mature and will ask for help when needed. I love hanging out with this dude and does pretty good during a deep cover operation inside the CI base. In conclusion this dude is carrying the Intelligence Department right now.

Holding​
Intelligence Ambassador​

Brian <3

May 15, 2022

+All of my Support

This dude is probably my 2nd favorite person in the Intelligence Department. Bro made several documents for the Intelligence Department and made a whole entire VHS tape for to teach people in the Intelligence Department. He's mature and will ask for help when needed. I love hanging out with this dude and does pretty good during a deep cover operation inside the CI base. In conclusion this dude is carrying the Intelligence Department right now.

Holding​
Intelligence Ambassador​
+ HUGE SUPPORT
+ Extremely Helpful
+ Kind
+ Mature
+Support
Nice guy, and pretty professional since he didnt sold me a gun as non combatant
Hey there,

Mature and professional

+ support

mature
active
50+ excellent documents

Heyo!

As of currently, I will be revoking my application for the role of Intelligence Ambassador as I no longer feel as though I can sustain a consistent amount of activity within the server. I thank you all for your support and wish you all good luck in future endeavors, Night!

@TwoOeros99

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
Heyo!

As of currently, I will be revoking my application for the role of Intelligence Ambassador as I no longer feel as though I can sustain a consistent amount of activity within the server. I thank you all for your support and wish you all good luck in future endeavors, Night!

@TwoOeros99
That was fast

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
That was fast
School but in and I met a huge new group of friends and Im planning on joining some clubs and activities after school so i can't be as active as required, Sorry

My application has also been up for almost a full month now and I don't think the new director has even taken it into account

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
School but in and I met a huge new group of friends and Im planning on joining some clubs and activities after school so i can't be as active as required, Sorry

My application has also been up for almost a full month now and I don't think the new director has even taken it into account
Wait... There was an hours quote?

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Denied

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Intelligence Ambassador, but due to recent circumstances, we do not think you are currently fit for the position. We do apologies.

fell free to reapply in 2 weeks

if you have any questions message me or doofus on discord
Doofus- TwoOreos99#9751
Chan-Waltah#0797
1665726412615.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.