- "Cringer" Tech
Civilian Name:
- Micheal Pock
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, works well too.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 SPC CPL | Former Officer (+ Riot Control).
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Never.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I personally believe that I would be a good member of EC Assistant because I'm confident and uplifted, I definitely want the best for Ethics Committee and hope that someday I may be one of the greatest Ethics Members that the foundation has to offer. I once held a very high ranking in another SCPRP Server, it's sort of equivalent to the rank of Lieutenant Commander, basically, what I'm saying is that I used to be in charge of a whole branch, with past experience as a leader I wish to also help lead/assist everyone to make sure everything goes well stays as intended. I do my best to try to stay active on the server whenever I can. With the amount of playtime in Civil Gamers SCPRP, Past Leadership (in another community similar to this), being a member of O-1, and reading the whole Code of Ethics/Conduct makes me understand what Ethics does, what they should do, and how they do it.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Responsibilities are to follow all the rules listed in the Code of Ethics, Report/Assist to your superiors (being the Ethics Committee Members & Director) whenever possible, take responsibility/leadership whenever there isn't an Ethics Member and/or Ethics Director on the server, give out orders to MTF Omega-1, and overall make sure all goes well and ethical. If I ever need any help or questions, I'd go to the Code of Ethics/Conduct or my superiors if they're online.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- "Cringer" Tech was born on December 28th, 1987, he had once lived in the USA, state of Texas. He once lived a regular life, just like any other regular person, but that'd soon change. On July 15th, 2005, at that point, he was 18 years old, he just left home and flown to another state where he'd spend the rest of his life. At one point though he decided to take a stroll around his new neighborhood. After about 10 minutes, he encounters a gravel road that leads into a pinewood forest, curious, he goes into the forest. However he didn't want to follow the path, instead, he went off the trail to do some real exploring. 5 minutes later, he found an old bunker that'd look to be completely abandoned and old, as if it was never touched for ages, curious again, he went inside. Upon entering inside, he saw skeletons, some of which were in lab coats or in security/military uniforms, with bloodstains, and unexplained substances he wasn't familiar with. He was about to puke upon what he was experiencing but kept it all in and tried his best to stay extremely calm. As he explored more within the old bunker, he saw a card that had a phone number with a symbol composed of an outlined circle with three arrows crossing its contour and pointing to the center. He called the number and spoke to a woman on the other end, she informed "Cringer" to go to a location for more information/details, and he agrees to know that it wasn't too far from where it was. Once there, he was taken from behind, bagged, and rushed into a facility. After about 5 minutes of being dragged into the facility, the bag was taken off of him. "Cringer," asked what was going to happen to him, fearing he'd be killed for what he had witnessed. The men that looked to be in some sort of Military Uniform offered him to join their Task Force. They would've just given him amnestics and made him forget about everything he saw, however, there was a shortage of Class A and B amnestics, any other wasn't permitted to be used at the time, and executing him would be breaking the Code of Ethics, plus they needed new recruits. "Cringer" took a minute to decide if he wanted to join or not, and he did. From that point on he'd serve the SCP Foundation and soon hope he'd climb the ranks to make the world a lot safer and secretive from the anomalies that were far from normal. Not only that but to be sure that everything wasn't going to go wrong.

(Edit: Playtime will update, original playtime when I first applied was 2 Days and 15 Hours.)

Last edited:

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
+/- Support
+Has had experience in this kind of position before
+is decently active and knows what to do

-Low playtime
Good luck, SIR O1 SPC SIR!

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good work in o-1

-Low playtime
I wish you the best of luck

Shmickle

Apr 12, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Vinder's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are ready to be suited as an Assistant. Please Contact me on TeamSpeak for your interview, whenever you are open.

-Smiley

Status
Not open for further replies.