[USA] ZombieAre1's 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieAre1

Apr 8, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:502860026
Discord name:ZombieIsPapi#5896
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 Days, but It used to have 1 Week and 2 days. I don't know why it went down by a couple of days.
In what country are you located?: I am located at United States Of America
Civilian name: Big Zombs
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):The Civil Gamers SCP-RP USA Server.
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-E-11 LCPL Jomar"Zombs"Ramirez, CI-A Dan"Zombs"Ram
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have gotten a 2 warns, One of them was for glitching as a D-Class onto the catwalk. The other was when I was a CGITV and I had brought a gun into the Facility and killed some combat personnel, and a few Non-combative personnel. The reasons I have done these stupid things are because, I wanted to glitch on the catwalk because I wanted to get up there easier, and not have to walk through the vents. Then for the second Warn, I have wanted to go to 914 and upgrade my keycard and go and explore, but some people have shot and pointed guns at me so i shot them, and killed them. I have stopped doing stupid things from there and on, and will never try to break the rules because Civil Gamers is one of the servers I am most active on. FailRP-RDM-Minor Glitching.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I am suitable for SCP-096 because I have read the rules and I am really good at RP when it comes to Scp's.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-The SCP, 096 will walk around sit and cry and pace back and fourth when it is pacified, and may wander if left alone for 60 seconds.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-096 can go directly where his target, and he can make an escape attempt and go to EZ, and 096 is allowed in LCZ and HCZ. No 096 is not allowed to beeline him self in d-block. If a d-class looks at 096 while trying to recontain him, 096 is allowed to run into D-Block and kill anyone who looks at him.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
-When 096 is breached it either have been hacked or been looked at, when the person that looked at SCP-096 it will sit and cry after killing the person that looked at it. Now the following steps are in order, grab SCP Recontainment cuffs, A SCP Beam, then grab Scrambler Goggles, After that grab a bucket and put it on 096's head. Then Beam 096, after cuff 096 and bring 096 back to his CC and get a nu-7 with Scrambler Goggles to fix 096's door.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @ZombieAre1 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.