Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22353377
Discord name:Valk#9419
For how long have you played on MRP: Since the server first opened
In what country are you located?: United Kindom
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Valk (SEFO + MSM)
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG CPT TYSON FURYYYY (Normally just Valk)
Civilian name: Changes due to event, but currently Dave the Arab
Do you have a mic?: I do
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Second UHC application, first can be found here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/valks-uhc-application.1756/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've had a few kicks for AFK prevention, as well as a couple of kicks for constant /ooc toxicity around Christmas last year, I've had two bans, one for MRDM and one for using a ULX command to slay the server, and I've had some generic warns for metagaming, RDM etc. I believe enough time has passed on all of those infractions to lay them to rest, although I can understand if you think differently.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-
I do, I was NHC for quite some time around October/November last year, I reached up to LTGEN and was Crossen's second in command for a few weeks. I would mainly give out detailed war plans, as well as promote RP within the base. I also led ISAF during the opening months of the server, and implemented a lot of policies which are still being followed and keeping ISAF alive and well. I have also spent time as AG LTCOL, where my leadership led to a boom in AG activity.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-
I've a wealth of experience on the server, I understand how wars work and how best to utilise the resources available. I'm realistic with my goals and I pass that onto the other players, making things considerably less frustrating (it's easy to not get upset at losing a war when outnumbered if that's the expectation going in to it.)

On top of leadership experience, I can also bring a fresh palette of RP scenarios to the USSR to help with player enjoyment and retention, something much more easily achieved now I have been given a Game Master rank. I have plans to keep every regiment pro-active within peacetime, as well as encouraging cooperation, planning and critical thinking during wartime.

USSR needs more people at the top who understand how the server works, how wars work, and how the playerbase works. I can bring all of that, and more, to UHC. If accepted, I'd first work on my given regiment to the best of my capability, whilst also working to promote activity across the USSR.

Lastly, I would predominantly be active in the later stages of the day, meaning that the USSR will have someone to rely upon for leadership and war-plans, as opposed to relying on junior officers or SNCOs. This would help mitigate the overwhelming force NATO often has at this time, and allow the USSR to coordinate a much more effective defense.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

Still unsure if this means roleplay ranks or staff-ranks, but either way

AG CPT + Game Master.

Legacy ranks can be found in my forum signature.

-
List your strengths and weaknesses:

My main strength would be my planning and logistical thinking. I tend to prioritise planning around the resources given to me, how I can make the most of what I'm given. In terms of UHC, this means the war plans I create will best utilise our given equipment and available support, making the most of what we have in order to capture or hold the most territory possible.

I'm also well-respected within the community as a long-standing player. I've rarely had any problems with specific players, and if I have, I've always made sure to apologise for any wrong-doing and ensure a good relationship going forward.

I've worked considerably on my patience since I've been NHC and AG LTCOL, people don't enjoy having a leader shouting at them over a voiceamp, they want constructive criticism or plans that are going to make them perform well. I won't be the type of general to lambast people over voiceamp mid-war.

All these strengths and prior experience can be seen during the wars I've led for the USSR as a junior officer, which have led to both minor/major victories.

As for weaknesses, I don't strictly adhere to serious roleplay anymore, I take each player at face-value and I tend to keep in mind that people are there to play a videogame and have fun. As such, my DB's might be over-the-top bravado, my roleplay around base might be considered just downright silly at times, and I'd be getting involved more with lower ranks than those within UHC (with the exception of meetings etc.)

Another weakness would slightly be activity, with me starting my final year of university, I can't give my all during the day on weekdays. If I can be around, then I will be, but mostly I'll be around in the evening wars and on the weekends.

Footnote:

This is the second application, the first got denied for a very valid reason and I hope that I've shown enough in the meantime that I'm ready for this position, and it's a challenge I want to tackle head-on. The USSR is in a bit of trouble with activity recently, and I believe given the rank and tools, I can help fix that. I hope you all agree, and hopefully the USSR can move forward with myself as it's bright and shiny new UHC.

Valk

• Love
Reactions: Pasi Huovila

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
+support
Good leader
Friendly, can be strict when needed
Not a minge
good person
Active

• Love
Reactions: Valkon

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
+Great guy and mature
+Great leader
+good past expierience as an NHC

Good Luch Valk

• Love

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

- Mature
- Active in-game and on TeamSpeak
- Friendly
- UHC in need of more members

Good luck!

• Love

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support
+Great guy and mature
+Great leader
+good past experience as an NHC

Good Luck Valk

• Love

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
uhc has like 5 members compared to nato’s 10/11 it needs members and valk is perfect just give it to him

xxx

• Love

Platek

Oct 14, 2021

+support

- Mature
- Realistic
- Fair

- Experienced

Valk is a guy who not only knows how to roleplay , but also knows how to keep enjoying this game while leading others to victory . I think it's a great guy who's also reasonable, it's important to remember that we all are here to enjoy this game and I think Valk share's this opinion which makes him a great leader and a great person to talk to.

• Love

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Good leader

I think Ussr need more UHC and Valk is the perfect man for the job.

Best of luck valk!

• Love

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Application Accepted

Hi Valk,
Thanks for making a high command application, and congratulations on being accepted. Please contact a USSR General+ on TS3 to conduct your interview.​

• Love
Reactions: CL4P-TP and Valkon
Status
Not open for further replies.