Vamp's NHC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180879190
Discord name: Vampuffin#3359
For how long have you played on MRP: About 5 months, I've played since September 2021 .

In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2

NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP MAJ Vamp
USSR name (regiment and rank): SHA PSC Vampuffin
Civilian name: Vampallah

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application for anything.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Just these 2 but I don't know if they're considered warns or not.
1645441208584.png
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes, I have been part of the RMP CO team for about 3 months and have been an SCO for the past 2 months, I got promoted to MAJ almost 2 weeks ago.
I've led quite a few wars for NATO to know my way around the other regiment's strengths and weaknesses and I've successfully led RMP in dozens of wars as well (my lads can attest to that).

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I am proficient in leading NATO when it comes to wars and mobilizing them into doing proper work for our side. As an example, what got me promoted to RMP CPT was getting all of the regiments together to get all 3 FOBs built at the exact same time. Some of the wars I've had to lead have been defeats but recently I've gotten a Major Victory when I was the one leading.

I'd like to think that I have a good reputation with most people on the NATO side. I am friendly , or try to be most of the time, to pretty much everyone on base provided they're not repeated rule-breakers that don't really care about being mature. Most of the time huge fights or situations come up, I am pretty able in defusing the situation and getting a solution that is satisfactory to the majority of the people involved.

I am pretty active as I try to get at least 2-3 hours on the server per day provided I am not overworked.

I can handle pretty much anything thrown at me since I've witnessed just about any situation that can happen while playing on the server so I can quickly adapt to whatever might make someone else crack under the pressure of being part of the NHC.

I have no issue speaking my mind when it comes to solving things or stating my opinion on any particular subject, I'll be as honest as I can, brutally so if I have to get my point across and the person I'm talking to doesn't or doesn't want to listen and I can stand my ground when the chance appears.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
RMP MAJ
SHA PSC

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
+Adaptability: Whenever a brain-busting situation comes up I can think about a way to solve it extremely quickly.

+Brutal Honesty: When the time comes and I really need to put someone in their place, I won't sugarcoat it, I may be more lenient at the start but when someone proves that they won't listen to their orders or won't better themselves I put the foot in the door and tell them exactly what they're doing wrong and what the consequences will be if they don't learn from their mistake.

+Team Player: I know pretty well what the people in my command are good at and where to put them, I make sure that callouts are the best they can be when I'm in command considering I am the assigned Comms Officer of RMP. Pushing becomes easy when my regiment knows where to go and what to do, especially if they're equipped with their weapon of choice.

+Unpredictability: Most of my ideas during wars are pretty weird and unconventional, such as replacing a FOB right in the heart of enemy activity to push them from behind if you want a more recent example, there is advantage in conventional attacks but spicing them up with a weirder approach can really help push a point or defending one, such as hiding in weird areas or approaching from a completely different direction instead of going in a straight line to confuse them.

+Quick decision making: Making decisions on the fly to our advantage is easy to do for me , especially when I'm given all the info to analyze and give out the proper approach for the rest of NATO.

+Multitasking: I generally have no problem solving multiple situations as once and I usually take the hardest ones on first to make my workload easier. Even if I'm in a fight I will try to get information and relay it even if it costs me a death because I trust the lads to continue after me.

Weaknesses:
-Impatience: Generally I have no patience for incompetence or people constantly repeating things to me that I already know so I can get brash with my words.

-Lack of experience in war: I haven't had the chance to lead too many wars so my ability isn't as honed as some of the others in NATO.

-Combat: I'm not really good at combat but I've been trying to get better each war so I can help out our side with Flamers from time to time but I make up for it with good comms and mortaring everything in sight.

-Sometimes poor attention span: If I get lost in dealing with something or am tired I cannot pay attention too well to things at all.

If I get supported I'll prove that I am a great candidate if not the best for NHC.
I want to help in making changes that benefit all of NATO so we can all have a good time on the server.
Thanks for readin' lads. (PS. I will draw a lot of propaganda)

Yours truly, the man, the myth, the idiot,
RMP MAJ Vamp

Last edited:

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+ SUPPORT

• Very friendly and approachable
  • Great Activity
  • Good at making decisions
  • Wars led were good and good engagement with nato during it
  • Mature

All the best!

Reactions: Vampuffin

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
+ SUPPORT

• Very friendly and approachable
  • Great Activity
  • Good at making decisions
  • Wars led were good and good engagement with nato during it
  • Mature
    Bafta Frate, Make Me Proud !!!

Owl Hootingson

Sep 19, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Friendly and approachable
+Mature
+exstremly good at taking initiative
+Good at teaming up with other regiments

-Not seen lead a war

#GIVESCOCUFFS

Apr 24, 2021
+Support

Seen the immense dedication to his regiment and activity during my time in MRP and has been keeping that up so far, to my knowledge at least.

Good luck.

Sam Montgomery

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 3, 2021
+ Support

Vamp has done an excellent job in RMP showing good ability to lead whether that be in war or simply assisting to lead RMP. He is very mature and more than capable of following orders from higher ups as well as giving responsible and well thought out orders to his subordinates.

Vamp often offers solid advice on how to best achieve the goals of RMP in war showing he is strategically minded and efficient. His strategies tend to be unconventional and its fair to say he definitely thinks outside the box but despite this it often works out in our favour.

In conclusion, incredibly dedicated and a very good choice for NHC.
Best of luck Vamp.

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
+ Support
+ Active (Ingame & TS)
+ Great warlead (had many major victories)
+ Very friendly
+ Mature

Best of luck!

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I'll leave you a +Support

But I just want to share just how absolutely BAFFLED I was when I saw this in the sidebar on the forums

My blind ass read it as Valk's NHC Application and I spent a solid 15 seconds absolutely perplexed and bewildered by this concept

Honestly, it was a relief to see I had not, as I believed, drank an entire bottle of jack and made an NHC application.

Best of luck!

Dukem

Nov 22, 2021
Neutral
Hi Vamp
I do see some qualities in you as a CO and all, but I do not think you are completly ready for NHC as it is hard work

Good luck :)

Spoopi

Sep 7, 2021
+SUPPORT

+FRIENDLY
+ACTIVE
+MATURE
+NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH YOU

-NOT SEEN LEAD NATO

Even though I have not seen you lead NATO yet. The interactions I have had with you over the months you have been on the server. This leads me to believe you will be great in NHC.

Best of Luck to you

Your BGEN
Spoopi

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Application Accepted

Please contact a Lieutenant General or above when you are on TeamSpeak to undergo the next steps of joining
NATO High Command.

Status
Not open for further replies.