Status
Not open for further replies.

vasily

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Oct 14, 2021
Your in-game name: vasily
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183968774
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328203276/
Date of ban:
11/25/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: luz
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
i did not mean to MRDM by any means there was chaos going on in the base i could not see diffrance between ally and enemy
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
i have been banned twice one was long time ago and one was glitch abuse some time ago i got warned many times and got kicked once for inactivity.
Why should you be unbanned: I did not mean to do MRDM as i said before i even have clip showing the chaos we said not to come to UHC room because what was happening and my MRDM ban that was long time ago and as i remember i had auth for killing them but i was wrong about it u can call it a lie but i genuinely did not now that we did not get auth.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read rules once again i did not mean to do mrdm but it happend so.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I am active player that likes to help its regiment and team I make sure AG does its requirements i like the playing the server and i enjoy it a lot i hope the clip that i will provide will show what really happened.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/72837558/d1337ch85sps?invite=cr-MSxGU3gsMzE2NzkyMDMs i sadly did not clip it but u can see it from my friends pov please look at the comms where we warned and got info where there was a spy

edit: i am leaving u can deny my ban appeal

Last edited:

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Hi Vasily,

I'm just going to be putting below essentially what I dealt with in the sit and why I banned you.

A sit was called for MRDM by a USSR member and upon looking at logs I saw you had killed this member repeatedly (3 times within 3 minutes). When questioned why you claimed that you didn't know if he was a spy or not and that the base was on lockdown due to a spy threat and that you had decided to KOS anyone who came into the command centre which you were guarding.

When I explained to you this wasn't allowed and that to kill any USSR you'd need execute authority you went on to say that UHC Chad Power gave execute authority, however, he confirmed that this wasn't true and he did not give anyone execute authority.

In your ban appeal you have stated that you did not know the difference between ally and enemy but to me it is quite obvious due to the green dot and regardless on if you believe that the USSR member was actually a disguised spy, KOS'ing them does break ROE.

In the clip you have provided which I wasn't shown you can see that calls for him to be cuffed are made and instead of waiting for it to be done you do just straight up execute him which ultimately happened three times over.

You explained to me in the sit that you did know the rules regarding ROE and so to me there was no excuse for you to be executing a friendly USSR member especially that many times instead of getting FSB, an LTCOL+ or UHC to arrest them.

With regards to your warnings, you do have a lot of previous warnings for RDM as well as a previous ban many months ago for MRDM, however you have recently just come back from a ban for glitch abuse which I believe you were banned for on the 11th November, so only close to 2 weeks ago. This ultimately led to me coming to the decision to ban you for the rule breaks that occurred.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Accepted

Hi Vasily,
Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
Having reviewed the evidence you provided in the ban appeal, I have decided to shorten your ban and change the reason, as it is my firm belief that you did not MRDM, and instead it was just three separate counts of RDM, which carries, although still a ban, a much shorter ban.
Your ban has been shortened to 4 days, and the ban reason has been edited to "RDMx3", apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.​

Status
Not open for further replies.