Vasyli's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasily

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Oct 14, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):androidandro871
For how long have you played on CG MRP: in hours 2 weeks 4 days i have been on this server a while ago for about 1 month and rn i am on the server for about 2 months
In what country are you located?:georgia (country)
Time zone:gmt +4
NATO name (regiment and rank):17th pvt
USSR name (regiment and rank):AG JLT
Civilian name:swazz from uganda
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:183968774
Do you have a mic?:yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes i have received warnings but thing is after those warns they never were repeated and never will.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes i have experience as senior admin in dark rp server
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes i have played on many dark rp servers for long time and in fivem aswell.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: it really depends but minimum of 3 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i want to help this community with what i got also during morning there are no admins on where i can be helpful also helping people with their problems is what i like to do
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can be on during mornings can stay for long periods of time and i will make sure to answer most of the sits.

Last edited:

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

- Recently warned THREE times within the last 7 days
- Banned twice previously
(you need to state this in your application.)
- Application is terrible

I would suggest you include at the very least your amount of warnings and state that you have been warned recently. I see you have put that the warns you have never get repeated, however, I can see that is not the case as you have multiple repeated warnings. As well as this, you should be stating that you have 2 previous bans, especially as one is for MRDM. Your application lacks detail massively and looks like there was no effort put into it at all.

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Application Denied

Hi Vasily,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You have 3 warning within the past 2 weeks and a terrible warning track record not to mention a MRDM ban you completely fail to mention.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks.
Next time ensure your application includes all the details and doesn't look as if it were written in 5 minutes.​

Status
Not open for further replies.