VGuns Opinions

Re-add VGuns & Balance them in-game to feel fun to use.

• Total voters

lolingmonster

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jan 27, 2021
MK9 = :poop:

Vguns = Custamizable
Attachments
Skins
Virality [More guns]

Reactions: Infeura

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
Might be worth noting that the VGuns weapon handling has been re-done so it wont be the same as before

(1)Bonga

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
vgungsbettr.png
gettyimages-523002181.jpg

Reactions: Zeus

Relman

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Programming Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Yeah, Vguns handling has been changed. To add realism after going through a full magazine on a m249 LMG you will be able to use it as a melee weapon to burn peoples eyes out with the hot barrel. Welcome to 2021. p.s. M9K sucks. Vote for VGuns, make CG great again!

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
Okay this is a pretty good argument, but since you only see like 1 server with vguns and the other servers have m9k i will make a pros and cons about m9k

pros:
- not laggy
- good damage
- higher fps
- feels nicer
- looks better
- sounds better
- feels like a gun

Cons:
- looks ugly
- faster loading times
- less Gb to download

If you don't believe me just look it up (don't respond without sources)

Pax_Bear

Feb 1, 2021
The problem I see with this is that you guys cannot make up your mind. We keep switching between one and the other, why don't we just keep one?

Reactions: CamZin

'a' TS Kenny

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Chicaco town
The problem I see with this is that you guys cannot make up your mind. We keep switching between one and the other, why don't we just keep one?
Because everyone jumped on a nostalgia train and voted for m9k. Most people who said "I'll come back if M9K gets added back" came on for a week then realised how bad it is and left again.

Pax_Bear

Feb 1, 2021
Because everyone jumped on a nostalgia train and voted for m9k. Most people who said "I'll come back if M9K gets added back" came on for a week then realised how bad it is and left again.
and how do you know this isnt going to happen for vguns?

• Wow
Reactions: CamZin

CamZin

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
London
In my opinion, although I love M9K, VGuns may be what the server needs as of right now. For the nostalgia, M9K is great and they feel and look very nice too. The main issue is that M9K did win the poll but most of the people who voted upon it joined back for a few days then just left again. We should give VGuns a try again due to this but also because it makes the server more unique. I spoke with new players who were originally dissuaded by M9K as they viewed it as outdated and made them think that CG was "just another basic DarkRP server" . VGuns has skins, attachments, can be altered by staff at any time and can only be seen on CivilGamers servers which will make the server stand out more.