Status
Not open for further replies.

Vioxxx

Jul 23, 2021
Your in-game name: Jim Martin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55636962
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/VioxxxSecond/
Date of ban: 23/07/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Hacking software"
Who banned you: Sir Crossen MBE
Ban length?: 26 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have unbinded all in the gmod console to remove the bind from my game.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned for staff disrespect I believe
Why should you be unbanned: I don't necessarily think I would be unbanned but maybe a reduction in time if possible as I did not use any hacking software and never have in my 6,423 hours on garry's mod. I believe the reason I got banned was due to an old keybind that I made when I was trolling and messing about on darkrp servers that promoted/spammed the name of a hacking software for gmod called "citizenhack.me" which isn't even a thing anymore from what I could see when I search it up. Unfortunately that bind never got removed from when I had finished trolling with my friends and with an accidental click of that button caused me to mess up and put it into chat. I know what your thinking how can I believe this well I don't know how to make you believe me but one why would I only put it once if I was actually trying to promote it or actually hacking and secondly the software doesn't even seem to be a thing anymore. I sort of understand if nothing can be done here however it is a bit upsetting for me as I was really enjoying playing the server and because of a simple mistake on my behalf I can now not enjoy playing it over my summer holidays and compared to the other MRP server I have played such as GG it is way more developed and taken care of by its developers.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure this by reading over all the rules to make sure I do not break one again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: As it is so much more developed than all the other MRP servers and it actually has a player base and a kind and friendly community. Also I would love to be able to rejoin it so that I can play it during my summer holidays and make videos on it for my YouTube as I was planning on doing so as I am taking a break from DarkRP and though MRP would be a good gamemode to make some content on.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Jez

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Having read your appeal i believe you're actually sorry, im going to give you a chance and unban you, however staff will be watching you and if anything like this happens again you will be handed a Permanent Ban from the server

Status
Not open for further replies.